Options

***please help can't load game***

K9MOMK9MOM Registered Users 2 Posts
I reset my computer & now can't load game. It only goes to 96% then just stays there. Please help me fix it, i have heart disease & ms, this game is my only relaxation & stress release. Thank you & god bless. :)

ps: I already updated flash player.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening K9Mom. You're playing on the computer, and this is probably obvious, but have you changed browsers? Some people have said Google Chrome solved that for them, so try that. If that doesn't work, you and I can both do some searches to see what has worked for others.

I only play iOS and Android, so when something happens like that, I go to the Play Store to reload from there, but for the facebook game you just load it from that page. Try the browser change, and if we can't find any other solutions you have the choice to wait for the next update and hope that fixes it, or you can try and start another game with a different Facebook account and start over, or if you want to just s**** the existing game and start over..

But, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope the browser change does it. Also, defrag, c-clean, make sure the computer is running at it's best. Unfortunately one on one support is not currently available for Facebook games, and if you do end up starting over on another game, if you made any purchases in the StarShop you can contact Customer Care to restore your purchases to your new game.

And now I'm going to say the obvious, so please forgive me. The iOS and Android games are more stable platforms, and Support is more readily available. So, if you have a smart phone, or iPod, any tablet you should really consider starting a game on one of those devices. You'll have more friends to play with, more interaction with similar players here and a more secure game than facebook. I think you would really enjoy that experience more. You're not tied to the computer. THe game is portable. And, although this seems like stupid advice, a few people have commented that "Oh yeah, I can play on my phone. It never occurred to me". So, that's why I'm putting it out there.

I'm handicapped with spine and nerve issues, so I understand the benefits of playing the game when you're not out and about as much as you'd like. I hope the browser change helps. If not, we'll poke around and see if we can find any other suggestions. I'm really sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cindyg6cindyg6 Registered Users 13 Posts
    ;)I have the same problem it happened to me twice this month 10/5/15 and last Thursday still down I tried contacting glu support , I started playing on my iPod and now new iPad 2 air I am trying to get stuff I paid for in game.hope things work out for you
    K9MOM wrote: »
    I reset my computer & now can't load game. It only goes to 96% then just stays there. Please help me fix it, i have heart disease & ms, this game is my only relaxation & stress release. Thank you & god bless. :)

ps: I already updated flash player.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Cindy Hi. I've been answering this question for you in other threads. Please post your question or issue once, and wait a little for a response. Especially when you post and get the message that your post is awaiting moderation. If you see that, it means sit tight and I'll get to it as soon as possible. :) Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary