Options

Kim not downloading

cindyg6cindyg6 Registered Users 13 Posts
:)my game will not download at all it stopped last Thursday still down this is the second time first time was 10/5/15 I was playing on Facebook on my laptop.,anyone else have this problem this is my first day on this forum I am now playing game on my new iPad Air 2 but I am behind on last past weekend events gifts I would like to get on my iPod how can I get them? I love this game.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm very sorry this happened. Unfortunately the Facebook Platform does not have one on one support. With a FB game problem, my first advice if you're not opening, is to switch browsers. That does help sometimes. The only suggestions are to either wait for an update, and hope that solves the problem, or you can start over, either with a new game on a different FB account, or start a new game on the existing account, but that would wipe it out.

If you wipe the old game and start over, any purchases made in the StarShop can be restored to your new game, but submitting a ticket to Customer Care, and include the receipts for your purchases, or transaction numbers.

But first, please try the browser switch. You can also go to Advanced search, and try to find Facebook Not loading issues, and see if there are any other suggestions, I'm just not thinking of right now.

Again, I'm sorry this is happening, but welcome to the forum. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary