Waiting for the Halloween Update Thread!!

Comments

• iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Here's the boy's costume.
    image_zpskrfh2utl.jpeg

I could prob do without the shoes and pants but I really like the hair and jacket. They could be used for events other than Halloween.

EDIT: And also these two overpriced masks.
    image_zpsxmozsgfo.jpeg

This new clothes is limited time?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Not sure Peter. I'll try and find out, but I think it's safe to say we'll be able to buy them at least until Halloween, and then like Wheel of Fortune, once you buy a prize......it's yours to keep. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KerriKerri Registered Users 22 Posts
    These masks are going to be awesome for New Orleans gigs. Mardi gras here I come.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    No, nothing Halloween on the wedding. Plain simple wedding. And very very last minute. :mad:
    In Bulgaria is the same, it's not popular with older people, it's kind of a trend the last couple of years between young people and small children :)
    And yes, I thought the same thing - if Saturday I'm at a wedding all day I won't be able to play for the costume, which sucks.. but I might find a way.
    I was thinking if the wedding reception is from 8pm until 1am I still will have time to go home, dress for Halloween and go out in the club :) I'll talk with my bf tonight :)
    That really sucks. :)

I hope that your plan to celebrate after the wedding works. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you can party in your awesome costume and can play the Halloween event.

Totally agree with you guys about the costume. Kind of looks like a school or maid uniform too me but it's nothing special or halloween-y at all 😁
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Kerri wrote: »
    These masks are going to be awesome for New Orleans gigs. Mardi gras here I come.
    Yes I can't wait for that holiday to arrive to KKH!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    That really sucks. :)

I hope that your plan to celebrate after the wedding works. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you can party in your awesome costume and can play the Halloween event.

Totally agree with you guys about the costume. Kind of looks like a school or maid uniform too me but it's nothing special or halloween-y at all 

Hihihi thanks, I hope so too :D

Regarding the Halloween items, I really like the white mask, looks amazing on the doll, it pops the eyes :p
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Hey there Moderita lol

sct6rs.jpg

Btw Koko what have you done with those boots? :D:D:D

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I love watching the Addams family growing up but I don't want my doll to dress up as Wednesday Addams for her Halloween costume haha:eek:

It is a classic lol but I'd rather be morticia instead of Wednesday
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    What?! This whole dynamic again? He forgets his wife and remembers enough to like this?

image_zpsl1izldfv.jpeg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I don't really love getting costumes because I don't use them that much. This of course doesn't apply to the mermaid costume because the inner The Little Mermaid lover in me never left.....
    EEA5DFA1-33F4-4AE4-8ED3-536918D7B4C7.png_zpsnfpsan7c.jpeg

However I am actually thinking of getting the Wednesday Addams dress and using it all year like this
    A3D6F3CB-7B6D-4E14-B5EA-8C013103CC7B.png_zpsr4l7n4qp.jpeg

Sort of a homage to the pilgrim trend
    8099D9ED-B5E5-4E0B-9D91-0EB2C7C7A396_zpskk5ov3fv.jpg
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Sort of a homage to the pilgrim trend
    8099D9ED-B5E5-4E0B-9D91-0EB2C7C7A396_zpskk5ov3fv.jpg

Wow. The Wednesday Addams costume really looks like #3.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Halloween is coming and I wonder why are we gonna have a mermaid costume. And then I found out.

154849690.jpg

But I still secretly hoping they add Kim's skeleton costume. It's so amazing!
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Halloween is coming and I wonder why are we gonna have a mermaid costume. And then I found out.

154849690.jpg

I really, really hope this one is earnable! I adore this costume :)

iOS
    07/2014 
    I really, really hope this one is earnable! I adore this costume :)
    Me too. I really hope that we also get the hair and that it isn't one piece like the Genie outfit from last year. 😁
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Last year we had special Halloween gift boxes for a week, I think this year isn't happening again!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I want the skeleton outfit + makeup!
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I was expecting, or hoping, that today the whole game would have been turned into Halloween style... I mean Halloween is this Saturday! Hopefully tonight we'll get a small update.
    Oh and I really really love all the Halloween outfits shown in the teaser, can't wait!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Why do I feel like there's a Halloween Sale coming up soon? ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    It would be AWESOME to have Halloween decorations & tapables all week...
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Let's hope that the event starts earlier. Maybe mid-week? I don't want to earn any Halloween stuff after Halloween 🙈
    Lulu01 wrote: »

154849690.jpg

I hope that the mermaid costume is earnable. I wouldn't want to earn the skeleton costume for my doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Its like waiting for the Halloween party at Kim's but nobody shows up...

24uwyh5.jpg
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts

That's what I was hoping for when I opened the game this morning, but alas...
    Maybe mid-week? I don't want to wait until Friday!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

All my other games has Halloween decorations since the beginning of the month.
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    All my other games has Halloween decorations since the beginning of the month.
    Ohh can u post picture :)
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    HS Story is one, sorry I don't know if I can post pictures about other games in the Glu Forum. I'm really hoping for a mini-update by the end of the day but I have the feeling that maybe the decorations will be added by tuesday or wednesday.
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    HS Story is one, sorry I don't know if I can post pictures about other games in the Glu Forum. I'm really hoping for a mini-update by the end of the day but I have the feeling that maybe the decorations will be added by tuesday or wednesday.

Ooops I thought that u see decorations in KKH .. My bad :D
    I finally bought the gold & black mask for my doll. My doll look spectacular with it on. I think that she was going to a masquerade party.

Screenshot_2015_10_26_18_40_31_1.png
    how to print screen on pc
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Just putting it here about the Android Star Sale in the StarShop. Up to 40% off. I'm thinking there will be more things to buy in the near future. I'm buying all the Halloween stuff, and then I'll save the rest for a black friday sale. Or the next VIP weekend. Did I post my freaky vampire 'home made' costume for AppleP? The wardrobe wouldn't save it. It had a glitch I can't recreate. Boots over boots.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just putting it here about the Android Star Sale in the StarShop. Up to 40% off. I'm thinking there will be more things to buy in the near future. I'm buying all the Halloween stuff, and then I'll save the rest for a black friday sale. Or the next VIP weekend. Did I post my freaky vampire 'home made' costume for AppleP? The wardrobe wouldn't save it. It had a glitch I can't recreate. Boots over boots.

Do you think they will do a star sale for iOS too??? That's a huge discount and it upsets me that I don't have the opportunity to participate.
    Holly
    I play on iOS