Options

Solved - New Round of Android Issues

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
I just opened one Android and it is freezing at the load screen. I notice 2 more people with this recent problem. If your Info is not posted yet in this thread, Please post the following info:

Platform
OS Version
Device
Level
Gender in Game

Brief description of problem.

I'll start with mine:

Android
OS Version 5.0.2
Samsung GalaxyS Tab
Level 37 (I think)
Female

Tab Game gets stuck on the loading screen. The Glu logo opens, closes for a nanosecond, then opens up again (it was doing that since the last update, but there were no problems) the the loading screen loads for about 2 seconds, and freezes.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Since the day before Kim's birthday my game constantly keeps crashing since that update within 1 minute of opening the game it just keeps saying kardashian has stopped. I checked it everyday and still the same thing. I cant contact support through the in game support either. I checked the game yesterday and everything seemed OK at first... I was so happy!!! I did one event then.... It crashed again :( why can't I play my game anymore??? This is the 3rd game I've started as the other 2 games were restarted at no fault of my own. I love this game and want to play. I'm up to date with all updates aswell
    Android
    Samsung galaxy 3
    Level 23
    V4.1.0
  • Options
    Jazy1993Jazy1993 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Android
    Version 5.0.2
    Alcatel onetouch 5042w
    Level 28 (1 comeback)
    Female

My game just today started to have problems while trying to run it. It starts normally with with the loading screen but it gets stuck once it reaches 100% and seems to freeze. I've tried closing it and opening again, going on airplane mode then restarting my connection, I even rebooted my phone.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, Mine just opened. Please check your games again, and Glu knows about this thread, so if you still have issues, I'm sorry, and we'll try to get your games running as soon as possible. But, just give it another shot. I just tapped the game as I had been doing, and this last time it opened.

Jazy, it's not you. As soon as there is any advice, I'll post it here. If your games open, please post and let us know.

Edited 24 hours later: If this is still happening, please post otherwise, I'm closing the thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary