Android Sale on KStars!!!!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Go check your StarSHop Android players. You'll notice a sale on KStar packages, up to ......sit down....40% off.

So, it runs today through November 2nd. Wanted to pass this along. Surprise!!!!!

I don't know why it's only Android, two different platforms I guess but I wanted to announce it for you all.j
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Whoa I am glad I logged in to the forums. I would have never known there was a sale, there is no popup in game for it. Even when you go to the star shop the percentages are the same, but the amounts are lowered.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That's why I'm posting it around. Glad you saw it. Feel free to spread the word. Facebook friends, android groups of players. So, which pack or packs do you think you're getting? I'm trying to get 2 more giftcards loaded then it's the big boy bundle for both my Androids. Sssssh, don't tell them. I want them to be surprised when the stars come in. ;) Happy Halloween!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Definitely the biggest pack for me! $60 is the usual pack I buy which I think is the 725 pack? More than happy to get 1250 for that price. I will hoard them through to Black Friday :D
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I saw this when I went into Jax's game. Definitely getting for him!! But my worry is the ads disappearing.

iOS players need this too!

vevyKU5.png
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I hope it's not a sign that the upcoming Event is for the VIPs. Halloween costume for 500 k-stars, and even more for the Gift Boxes? That'd be a nightmare !!! :eek:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I hope it's not a sign that the upcoming Event is for the VIPs. Halloween costume for 500 k-stars, and even more for the Gift Boxes? That'd be a nightmare !!! :eek:

Yes! Glu, please listen to this!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I noticed the prices dropped today and thought it would be a permanent thing, just some wishful thinking! I like these prices though, I think I'm going to buy myself some kstars. I really hope the weekend event isn't a VIP one but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I feel like she gives us VIP events around holidays sometimes, probably so we don't spent the entire holiday weekend having to grind through the game.
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
    I just got them, and I'm checking about stars now......bear with me... Free stars for watched videos and other offers are still there, and I'm watching now. :) And now an android is down again AAAARgh. badk to the glitch thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Just wanted to remind (and bump) about the Android StarShop Sale on Stars. if you are playing on Android, but through November 2nd, there is a huge sale on Stars in the StarShop. Up to 40% off. If you're playing on Android, and wanted to buy that Jet, or just build up stars for the anticipated BlackFriday Sale, now is really the time to do it. The prices are changed, and show the lower price while the sale is on.:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Does that mean a VIP event is on its way ?.... hmmmmmm I might break my own rules and purchase some stars for once...

Edit : it disappeared ( ._.)
    Edit : nvm it's back!!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey Kokokokonut, i just found that one IOS players have this sale in her game. Maybe if we buy a pack of K-stars we will receive this exclusive sale, what do you think?
    I looked a little while ago. Hang on. An iOS player has this sale? I don't I need more to confirm this. Did you see it? The regular prices in the shop for me ate 4.99 9.99 19.99 39.99 59.99 and 99.99 That's what my game is showing. In the sale the sale or discounted prices are shown in the box. The price that is listed is the price you will pay.

As far as I know, iOS doesn't have this available. Just for Android.

And Chanrin, I couldn't tell you if a VIP, A party, A Dating or a professional Gig Weekend is coming up. I'm just waitng, and hoping for a spooktakular Halloween event. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Haha same here :D I actually have great expectations, so I really hope that whatever the event, it's gonna be worth it!
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    This is BS!! Why are they only offering sales to people on Android! All the real money that I've it into this game and then they offer sales to just the Android platform. I like the game but there are plenty of other games I can spend my money on that are fair across the board. This is probably the most evil thing Glu has done. I am sooooo unhappy it's not even funny!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Hey Kokokokonut, i just found that one IOS players have this sale in her game. Maybe if we buy a pack of K-stars we will receive this exclusive sale, what do you think?

Doubtfully because I bought stars earlier this morning at the regular "steal money" prices and I'm not getting any sale, but when I pull it up on Andeoid it's there.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    This is BS!! Why are they only offering sales to people on Android! All the real money that I've it into this game and then they offer sales to just the Android platform. I like the game but there are plenty of other games I can spend my money on that are fair across the board. This is probably the most evil thing Glu has done. I am sooooo unhappy it's not even funny!
    I totally feel your pain. I play on an iPad and buy k stars. The best sale I've ever seen was 25% off and that was months ago, right after I started playing. It truly upsets me that Glu is not offering the 40% off sale to iOS.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    So jealous!! I could really use some stars.. Oh well, take advantage of it, Android users!
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    I think sometimes individual players can get sales that aren't available to everyone (that must be happening to the one iOS player) because I also got a personal sale when the throwback sale happened. I think it was double the amount of stars at every package priced $20 and above.
    GC: deirdre98
    I know how to trigger a special deal. For iOS it's 60 Stars, and 100 Energy for 4.99 in the US. FOr Android is 220 Stars, and 200 Energy for 19.99 (again - U.S.$)

If you have at least one full star to fill in, when the timer runs down to one hour left, if you don't have enough energy to fill the star one of those offers will pop up.

But, I'm pretty confident a sale will pop up either ecross all platforms, or for the iOS players. A couple of people thought Android got the sale because of all the recent Android trouble.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hey guys, I don't know if anyone noticed, but in "get free stars" all offers are doubled! Whereas you would normally get 1 star, now you get 2!

OMG I have spent SOOOO much money with this star sale!!! I bought all the houses and pets for both my dolls. And I got all but the purse of the Halloween outfit, and didn't have to spend all my stars to get them! I actually lucked out and picked the right boxes this time. Now on Dante, it's a different story entirely. I bought more stars today and still can't get the dang top of the outfit, picked 3 boxes 3 times, and each time the top wasn't even in the dang options! What the heck?! How are we supposed to get it if it's not even put in within the 8 boxes?! Waste of stars!!!

QUESTION!! Someone PLEASE ANSWER! What is the black Friday sale????
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    Sale is still up this morning. I'm doing more, I can't help it. 40% off is tremendous. Back to the store. Mama need some more giftcards. :)

Black friday sale last year, the day after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday, stores everywhere slash prices and have special sales. Last year glu did a Black Friday Sale, where just about everything in the closet was half price. Awesome awesome awesome awesome.

I hope it's 50% off again, fingers crossed. Did that help TRose?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This was the reason I bought KStars for Jax. I might get 1 more pack. Or 2. If iOS has this sale, Glu is going to earn.

It's ending 2 Nov, which time zone is it? How many hours?
    PM to add
    I don't know, but.....I'm going to just get more cards and buy another round for the girls. If I hear anything about the sale, I'll let you know, but I just have to do it again. Merry Christmas Glu. Let me go get more 'food' for the Kitty. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    QUESTION!! Someone PLEASE ANSWER! What is the black Friday sale????

I didn't get to be part of one (in KKH), I don't think. I was either not yet playing or not yet in the forums or had no clue what any of the pop ups meant (in the beginning, I didn't even know that we were supposed to play those events. LOL)

But it's apparently a half price sale.

Black Friday is the last Friday in November or the day after Thanksgiving Day in the USA. I don't know if the KKH sale coincides with that day or doesn't.

Traditionally families go shopping for Christmas on that day, in real life; in the USA. So it is called Black Friday because that day usually puts all the shops into profit margins. "Into the black" means "in profit." Just as "in the red" means "in debt."

Black Friday puts shops in the black and customers in the red. :D

Typically many shops run big discount sales and 'bargains' and special deals on that date, but that is what Black Friday means. In KKH it means a huge, once a year sale.
    Android sale is gone.
    PM to add
    Sale is still up this morning. I'm doing more, I can't help it. 40% off is tremendous. Back to the store. Mama need some more giftcards. :)

Black friday sale last year, the day after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday, stores everywhere slash prices and have special sales. Last year glu did a Black Friday Sale, where just about everything in the closet was half price. Awesome awesome awesome awesome.

I hope it's 50% off again, fingers crossed. Did that help TRose?

Yes, it did. Helped me right back into the starshop LOL! Bought one more $35 pack. But with all the bonus coins I got from Amazon I had 1085 stars. I'm down to 835 now. Now to try and save them until Black Friday Sale.... >.>
    awesome Rose. I got another pack for each android. So......if I don't go crazy I'll be in good shape for Black Friday. But, my phone has been complaining for the helicopter for about a month. Once I bought more stars, she's relentless. I try to stay out of Tribecca, and other places where you have to tap 'through' the vehicle. she keeps saying "it would be so easy with the chopper". be quiet Z. You've got a Rolls Phantom stfu. (Fudge. shut the Fudge up Z).

edited: I'm hoping the sale was sooooooooo profitable, they'll run star sales more often. I'm sure someone in that boardroom is going to have a printout clutched tightly in their hand waving it while excitedly saying "figures don't lie! Give them a sale and they spend like.....like...like Women at a sale! We should do this EVERY month!"
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    edited: I'm hoping the sale was sooooooooo profitable, they'll run star sales more often. I'm sure someone in that boardroom is going to have a printout clutched tightly in their hand waving it while excitedly saying "figures don't lie! Give them a sale and they spend like.....like...like Women at a sale! We should do this EVERY month!"

And please, make it for EVERYONE this time...not only one half of the customer base?!?!
    awesome Rose. I got another pack for each android. So......if I don't go crazy I'll be in good shape for Black Friday. But, my phone has been complaining for the helicopter for about a month. Once I bought more stars, she's relentless. I try to stay out of Tribecca, and other places where you have to tap 'through' the vehicle. she keeps saying "it would be so easy with the chopper". be quiet Z. You've got a Rolls Phantom stfu. (Fudge. shut the Fudge up Z).

Bwahahaha! Too funny! I'm still holding steady at 843 stars (got a few free stars hehe). But I've got SEVERAL events I've got to make it through. My wonderful hubs (the real one) pointed this out to me when I told him what I was saving my stars for LOL.

So true!!! They made a grip off of me alone!! They have GOT to see the huge profit I'm sure they made. I don't EVEN want to go through my emails to add it all up. Hubby got a year end bonus, so I went a wee bit over board! >.> shhhh..... ;)
    It just makes me so darn upset. I am an iOS player and read got now after a major surgery on bed rest for who knows how long, this would have been a nice sale to buy a few things. I can hardly afford the Kash items let alone the K Stars items and then they favor it to certain groups. This weekends VIP sale is anything but VIP. I'm not sure how many K Stars you have to spent to get the whole outfit but it looks like it's the better part of $20+. That's not even reasonable. I get they need to make mo ey but it's a GAME. We are supposed to have fun NOT stress out.