Options

Event stars

Pisceswoman4Pisceswoman4 Registered Users 10 Posts
Hey guys - i was wondering...during this last weekend's event, event stars were offered for completing parties. However there was a series of birthday events too. Do you typically get event starts for completing the special time sensitive events over the weekend and if so, arre the event star payouts better than just having parties?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you. Whenever there are tasks that say must be completed in 2 days 1 hour (for example) those almost always pay out event stars, unless it is a VIP weekend, when the points accumulate based on how many stars you spend.

The Complete by tasks, do pay out a little better. For example, a 6 hour gig paid the same as an 8 hour party, then there were bonus stars on top of that, and when all 3 tasks (3 birthday parties for Kim) were over, another bonus bunch of stars were given for completing the 3 stage party.

When it's not a Kim Birthday, it's the same. Do whatever type of tasks the weekend calls for, and then make sure you do the complete by tasks. And, when the event pops up, you can always come into the forum and ask.

I hope you'll pop in for the Event Party Threads we have each week. You can always get event specific suggestions and answers there, along with fun, music, and sometimes virtual food. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you ! Next time an event occurs I'll be sure to do the time sensitive events first!!
  • Options
    That definitely helps! Next time an event rolls around I'll be sure to do the time sensitive gigs first !
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Well yes and no. You have to balance eagerness to get it done, with the fact that if you can get a few of any of the event items, that increases how much the timed events pay out. so, while its better than a regular task for the event, if you have one item, the bigger payout is also bigger proportionately. (Not great with math, but I realized I got more from the time sensitive event when I had more of the items.

However, I don't always follow my own advice. I see a timer and I'm all over that beach. :) Are you a Feb or March Pieces?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary