Waiting for the Halloween Update Thread!!

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Let's hope that the event starts earlier. Maybe mid-week? I don't want to earn any Halloween stuff after Halloween ��

I completely agree!!! I wish that Glu had already done the earn & win Halloween costumes event. I am also very surprised that Glu hasn't decorated for Hallowen.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    HS Story is one, sorry I don't know if I can post pictures about other games in the Glu Forum. I'm really hoping for a mini-update by the end of the day but I have the feeling that maybe the decorations will be added by tuesday or wednesday.

No you can't post images belonging to other games, and as a matter of fact, Glu's rules stipulate that you don't talk about other games. No problem, just don't talk about them here. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know, AppleP is so jealous. Android people are always saying iOS has it better, so for once this is good for the Androids. I do remember last year there was an across the board sale before the black friday sale?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    agd0LR.jpg
    My doll's still waiting for Halloween stuff - in last years Halloween costume.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Do you think they will do a star sale for iOS too??? That's a huge discount and it upsets me that I don't have the opportunity to participate.

I want it for iOS tooooooo!
    PM to add
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I'm kind of scared with this photo. I really want the mermaid outfit for us. image_zpsd7kwlma0.jpeg
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Srsly are we getting the halloween stuff or what? I dont want it when its almost over..
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm kind of scared with this photo. I really want the mermaid outfit for us. image_zpsd7kwlma0.jpeg

Please be earnable, please, please.. :o
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Well it's safe to say that this Halloween on KKH is gunna be a lot worse than last one. Last year we got exclusive Halloween giftboxes for almost the whole month of October. The streets were lined with Halloween decorations and people in Halloween costumes by now and almost everyone was able to earn every costume without much effort.

Now it seems like we're just gunna have a little weekend event on Friday and that's gunna be it for the "Halloween update"
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Well it's safe to say that this Halloween on KKH is gunna be a lot worse than last one. Last year we got exclusive Halloween giftboxes for almost the whole month of October. The streets were lined with Halloween decorations and people in Halloween costumes by now and almost everyone was able to earn every costume without much effort.

Now it seems like we're just gunna have a little weekend event on Friday and that's gunna be it for the "Halloween update"

Good old times :( and I can't even grind on Halloween, I'm on a wedding!!!
    We got to open a black box every day, that's how I got the Little Red Riding Hood costume.. it's boring this year.. 5 days till Halloween and nothing, in KKH it's still summer

iOS
    07/2014 
  • TshammTshamm Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm so sad, I've been waiting for this all year! I loved Halloween last year it was so cute. And there was lots of time to work on it. Now people will have to give up real Halloween parties to work on it! No thanks. Also what good will these items be after Halloween? I think they might just not care about the game anymore. There were no decorations for Kim's birthday and New Orleans looks horrible.
    Im sad it's not up yet, I had been looking forward to this all year. We are going to get the costumes too late to enjoy them
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I want the Kim's cat costume for us, and not just for her. Please make it happen, Glu!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Arrgghhh can halloween start soon pleaseeee
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Good old times :( and I can't even grind on Halloween, I'm on a wedding!!!
    We got to open a black box every day, that's how I got the Little Red Riding Hood costume.. it's boring this year.. 5 days till Halloween and nothing, in KKH it's still summer

Oh, yeah, those little black boxes. 2 games got red riding hood, AppleP missed out but she earned the pirate, so it all worked out. Would anyone like to host the Halloween thread I'm opening tomorrow? I'm busy making things for it, but if a host steps up, it will be even better. Post here if you'd like to host. It means popping in there from time to time suggesting or supplying virtual food, pop in some youtube videos, just playing host. If not, that's fine too. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, yeah, those little black boxes. 2 games got red riding hood, AppleP missed out but she earned the pirate, so it all worked out. Would anyone like to host the Halloween thread I'm opening tomorrow? I'm busy making things for it, but if a host steps up, it will be even better. Post here if you'd like to host. It means popping in there from time to time suggesting or supplying virtual food, pop in some youtube videos, just playing host. If not, that's fine too. :)

I can do it Koko :) I've never been host :) I may not be able to pop often on Saturday cause I have a wedding to attend but the other days I'm ok ( if the time difference is not a problem) :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I entered my facebook game and saw the meter thingy loading. BUT it is facebook so it can be something about a glitch fix from 10000 years ago lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    YAY SASSY! You are a sweetie. Time difference is no problem. We're doing a Halloween theme, is that good? Can you do me a favor and pm me a pic of your doll in a costume, or just how you'd like to host, and ......I'll get back to graphics. THis is wonderful. I put together the opening, and post it, and whenever you show up is fine. Thank you bunches. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    YAY SASSY! You are a sweetie. Time difference is no problem. We're doing a Halloween theme, is that good? Can you do me a favor and pm me a pic of your doll in a costume, or just how you'd like to host, and ......I'll get back to graphics. THis is wonderful. I put together the opening, and post it, and whenever you show up is fine. Thank you bunches. ;)

Halloween sounds purrr-fect :) My doll is already dressed for Halloween, PM sent :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    So are they even going to put Halloween decorations out at all... Or are we just going to have a weekend event and earn some costumes? That's dissappointing I was expecting it to be similar to last year.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I entered my facebook game and saw the meter thingy loading. BUT it is facebook so it can be something about a glitch fix from 10000 years ago lol.

Stardust, this is very encouraging. Good thoughts for your Facebook Game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    mmm I smell a vip halloween event (probably I'm wrong)
  • IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    mmm I smell a vip halloween event (probably I'm wrong)

I hope not, but the last Halloween event was to complete some gigs to win candies.
  • Haffnden1987Haffnden1987 Registered Users 12 Posts
    When does the new Halloween update start? Been bored of just doing the normal Simon hourly gigs.
    When I saw the sale, my first instinct was get ready for a special sale. Or maybe I'm detecting the faint scent of that delicious Black Friday Week Sale. It was a special week long thing wasn't it? Oh, I'm getting tingles just thinking about it.
    I brought a little music along with me. It's the pre-party-party isn't it?
    Oh, and I know nothing official, but hey, it's Halloween. We HAVE to collect Candy. It was fun. Who has screenshots?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Fingers crossed that it starts tomorrow! I want all the time I can possibly get for this event...
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
    Ahh this haloween thing needs to get started!
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    I can't wait for the Halloween event!!
    Half price everything in the Closet. Hair included. Right? THat's what I'm remembering. It's what spoiled me into buying everything I wanted. If it's less of a discount this year, I don't think it will have the same impact on the new players who could easily become as addicted as we are. haha :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I would be suprised if it would be more than a weekend event this time...
    The game became so money oriented that I dont think they will invest any graphic desig for the pleasure of the player community...
    I still want to be suprised though...