Judith Lieber Bags - sale ends soon?

HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
When the Judith Lieber bags appears in our wardrobe there was a countdown clock that indicated they would only be there for 29 days. However, that clock disappeared within a couple of days which left many of us wondering if the bags were permanent additions.

Yesterday TTemb posted a notice that she found on Twitter that warned the Lieber purses will be gone soon.

Does anyone know if the Lieber purse sale will be over soon? If so, when?

EE88YVA
Holly
I play on iOS
#WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
Prev1

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Really?

Btw I can't see your image.
    PM to add
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Really?

Btw I can't see your image.

Hi

here it is ...

image.jpg
    free image uploading
    GC: TTemb
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks TTemb! I'm having some issues with images.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I bought one of her purses and I want more actually. I hope it's still available on my payday coz my culo is broke right now. I so want the butterfly one.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I bought one of her purses and I want more actually. I hope it's still available on my payday coz my culo is broke right now. I so want the butterfly one.

Which did you buy? I love the butterfly as well. Maybe there will be a notice about it before it ends.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I found this Poll in KKH official fb page ..
    https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame?app_data=%7B%7D&sk=app_126231547426086
    EDIT: The end is on October 29th
    Zoyechka wrote: »

I purchased the butterfly one and have found it extremely versatile. I hope you're able to buy it before it disappears. And I really really really hope that Glu warns us before eliminating the Lieber purses.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I only got 1 so far, the grey bejeweled one. Hmm, quite tempted to get the chihuahua one.

What did you guys get so far?
    PM to add
    Ok, so I promised each game one bag. Naturally I want 3 different bags but I have to figure out which 3. Part of me says the Butterfly and 2 others that pick up the same feel. The animals are right out. and I don't know what the first one is. ;) what to do. what to do. If you had to choose 3, how would you choose?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I think they're all gorgeous. I bought 3, due to my funds and being conscious of which ones would be the most generally versatile, I picked 3 35kstar ones. The plain red, plain grey and the gold with diamantés.

If I had more Kstars, I'd pick the sparkly purple and royal blue one and also both the 2 that have that little tassel.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    I cleaned up the thread to keep it on topic, and to remove possibly problematic posts. Appologies to all involved, no offense intended.

And as DMV pointed out there is a Vent Thread called Hookah Lounge for posting criticisms of the game, and Glu, not the players. You can read Luz' great intro in the first post to get a feel for the place. Then feel free to talk about the game. I have a feeling if Halloween falls short, like the birthday party with no decorations or extra tappables, it will fill up fast.

Off to buy a butterfly bag. Now I have to decide who gets it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I took pix of my doll with each Leiber bag before they all disappear. Wish I could afford to splurge more on that but I did buy one. I got the white swan bag, it will match everything and be good for Christmas time too I think.

So sometime soon I will try to make an 'album' with those pix and post the link wherever it seems to belong best.

There are many pretty bags. It's too bad it's a short term opportunity.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I only bought two Judith Leiber bags for my doll. There's more that I would have liked to buy but the rest of the bags are not even affordable for me especially within my budget. (Sigh)😔👛
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I think the bags (well most of them) are very pretty. However, I rarely style my doll with a purse, so spending k-stars on something I really wouldn't ever use is not worth it to me. If they offered one for cash (even for the prices that the masks are currently), I would probably buy it.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

If only they slashed the price by 50% on the last day of its sale.
    PM to add
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I took pix of my doll with each Leiber bag before they all disappear. Wish I could afford to splurge more on that but I did buy one. I got the white swan bag, it will match everything and be good for Christmas time too I think.

So sometime soon I will try to make an 'album' with those pix and post the link wherever it seems to belong best.

There are many pretty bags. It's too bad it's a short term opportunity.

If you want you can post them here. What better place to showcase Leiber bags than in the Lieber thread?

I'm still contemplating. MommytoMunchkins made me think. How many times does my game carry a purse? oh, decisions decisioins. They are lovely, and if there was a more predominantly purple one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I think that tomorrow we will have a new update :D .. Idk why but if the sale ends tomorrow why not to have an update with Halloween decorations .. They need to remove the store with the bags from SoHo :D .. Idk just saying ..
    I think we'll be pleasantly surprised! But yes about the shopping bags, they have to go. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    What do you mean?:))))
    Mklove wrote: »
    What do you mean?:))))
    Me or :D ... I said that i think there is gonna be new update tomorrow :d
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hahha you also but I mean also KoKo! Hes got information...

Come on Koko please comfort us!!!!
    Me or :D ... I said that i think there is gonna be new update tomorrow :d
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg please not yet. I want the fan tassel bag. It makes any LBD pop. But 75 kstars is in-frickin-sane. But how will I resist?
    GC: Zoë Strange
    I think that tomorrow we will have a new update :D .. Idk why but if the sale ends tomorrow why not to have an update with Halloween decorations .. They need to remove the store with the bags from SoHo :D .. Idk just saying ..

I'm closing in on the 556.2 million fans I need to hit #1 and start my third Comeback so I kinda dread an update because Glu loves raising the amount of fans needed for #1. Plus, I do not want the Lieber bags to leave. As for Halloween, I've lost the excitement.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    When are the bags leaving? Like, in how many hours?
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    When are the bags leaving? Like, in how many hours?

No one knows. But originally there was a countdown clock so people are worried. I think it will be pretty rotten if Glu removes them with no warning. However, Glu seems to prefer a lack of communication - no Weekend Event teasers, no banners about K star sale for androids, terminally slow response to support inquiries, no information about Leiber bags, etc.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Ok so I gave in ... Here's the one I have had my eye on for a while :)

image.jpg
    uploadimage
    GC: TTemb
    How sad. Actually, there's a banner about the KStar sale, I posted it. It already appeared twice for me. But have to agree about the lack of information for players.
    PM to add
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    There is no K star sale (so far) on iOS.

I wish!

I used up the last stars I had to get some more Leiber bags. I think I shopped well for variety and budget.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow did anyone else notice that the Judith Leiber store is closing soon at Soho? But the bags are still available to purchase⁉

I'm still confused about that😕

shot_2015_10_28_21_53_07.png
    upload picture
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm sitting waiting for the update like you all. So, I'm going to jump on the tomorrow vibe. Because....it would be nice. lol. THat's all I have on this. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary