Weekend Event 10/30/15 ~ Happy Halloween Party Thread ~ BOO!

Comments

• IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    ooh the small talk button gives 2 candies.

Mine only gave one :(
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    THANK YOU GLU for the earnable MERMAID!!! :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Honestly, I expected more from Glu. For the decor, only changing the tappables? Really? It would've been better if they added a dark sky to all the cities, maybe mist, sound effects such as thunder, maybe someone screaming, those crows, would have really put everyone in the Halloween spirit IMO.
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Both my games gave 2 candies for each small talk. Hmm... did you get any of the Halloween items like the masks? Maybe that's the one giving an extra?
    PM to add
    Vats is going to be so dissapointed about that hair.. I hope you get it in your first box, buddy *fingers crossed*

iOS
    07/2014 
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts

It depends on the length of the party.
    3h parties give out only 1 candy, while 8h parties give out 2 candies.
    This changes, though. The last day of the event gives you bonus candies, so 3h parties end up giving 2 candies for every small talk button. As for 8h parties, everything remains the same.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    iOS still don't get their sale... :(
    PM to add
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I am not really fond of mermaids so I'll pass on the dress.
    I did open my free box and it gave me 40kstars which were much needed.
    I hoped to get the heart-shaped bag, but it wasn't even in the prizes, and the texture kinda threw me off a little, so I gave up on it. I say this is gonna be a pretty smooth event considering I'm not looking to earn all the items. I'll stop at the hair.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My free box was a bust. All event items were in the but I ended up with the black bra from the daily gift boxes.

I'm pretty stoked on the mermaid earner. The hair can be used separately with our swimsuits, and I have been asking for pearls forever so I'm super happy it is wearable without the costume.
    iOS
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    My first 3 hr party gave 1 candy but the 3 hr party I just started gave 2. I'm wondering if I should buy the Wednesday Addams costume since it's back. I'm assuming it'll be gone when the event ends?
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Here's what I got in my box. I really like the hair with the crown but I don't think that my doll would get a lot of use of it. I'm not spending any K star now because I still hope for a Black Friday Sale.

pnokJG.jpg

I really like party events but isn't that the 3rd one in a month?
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    This is my first time winning the event dress and I got it from the free box so this is great!
    iz3kfm.jpg

Chasing the hair. Want it so bad.

331ku8i.jpg

xes03.jpg

It was in each set of my boxes!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• BlushingBlushing Registered Users 18 Posts
    The sun hasn't even risen and I'm already splurging.ab1o5l.png
    My first try was good though! now all I need is that hair.
    And thank Glu that the mermaid outfit is earnable.
    I love those red heels. I hope I get them in my free box :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    yf9cUr5.png
    0ZOlhK6.png

I'm still deciding if I like the policeman uniform or not...I don't know, the short sleeves makes it look like a stripper, might be useful for valentines day lol. I love legolas but I'm not about to use any of my kstars for that costume, so I'm hopping for the hair on my free giftbox because any of the other items might be a little useless lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • giandujagianduja Registered Users 3 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I'm still deciding if I like the policeman uniform or not...I don't know, the short sleeves makes it look like a stripper, might be useful for valentines day lol. I love legolas but I'm not about to use any of my kstars for that costume, so I'm hopping for the hair on my free giftbox because any of the other items might be a little useless lol.

Ahah same here... The short sleeves makes it a bit Village People... Which is a disease within a disguise! Ah ! :)
    I guess the sad part is that the hanfcuffs are attached to the shirt and not to the pants.. Otherwise I would have styled some Christian Grey of some sorts..... Cassio anyone? :)
  • EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    I usually only get the free box, but I had been saving my stars and I really wanted the hair in the box, took 3 boxes and 2 rubbish normal outfits, but 3rd time lucky I got the hair

Jk77FWg0.png
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    My free box was a bust. All event items were in the but I ended up with the black bra from the daily gift boxes.

I got the same. What a disappointment.
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I think this is a pretty good party song!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Im soooo ****ed with the cash arrrghhhh

image_8.png
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I'm so so so sorry Katinkae :( This is just terrible :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I love those red heels. I hope I get them in my free box :)

I can't believe I got them in my free box! That never happened to me before! And I haven't won weekend item in those k-star boxes in years!

s6hgg6.jpg

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Got the outfit in one my for first three boxes.
    The shoes and bag in my second three boxes.
    And finally the hair in my third three boxes
    I opened so much and only got the bag. There were tons of cash....

Am I jinxed for life?

I'm just so freaking jealous of you guys.
    PM to add
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I got the dress and the shoes. I actually LOVE the shoes. But I really wanted the hair :/
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I got the dress! Why is it whenever there's an event outfit I don't really care for, I manage to win something upon opening the first box? And whenever I am DESPERATE to win something, I never ever get it? Haha. I didn't bother opening any more boxes, I'm happy with just the dress. Although the red shoes are really cute. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Are we getting a bonus point for each mask? Because after my 1st Calabassas shift, my payout included 2 bonus stars. I didn't have any clothes yet. But....I did buy 2 masks. Then my gb gave me the dress, and my next Calabassas party gave me 3 bonus items. Am I right about that? And does that mean the Wednesday Addams outfit gives bonus points? Any thought? Coz I'll buy that outfit right now if it bumps me up for bonus points. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Are we getting a bonus point for each mask? Because after my 1st Calabassas shift, my payout included 2 bonus stars. I didn't have any clothes yet. But....I did buy 2 masks. Then my gb gave me the dress, and my next Calabassas party gave me 3 bonus items. Am I right about that? And does that mean the Wednesday Addams outfit gives bonus points? Any thought? Coz I'll buy that outfit right now if it bumps me up for bonus points. :)

Yes I believe we get bonus points for the items for sale :-)
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    What a disappointment that the Halloween update is just a matter of a week. I really hoped it will be longer, something like last year, but whatevet.

I really love the hair from the queen of hearts costume, but I don't know if my doll would ever wear them after the Halloween... In my free giftbox I got some blue pants from daily box, so but the hair were there! Even the dress and heels. After all I decided not to chase the queen costume and I am saving kstars for the next weekend.

I can't wait for the mermaid hair. My doll definitely gonna change her hair color to red for this. I'm gonna make her look alike Little Mermaid Ariel. :D
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I can't believe I got them in my free box! That never happened to me before! And I haven't won weekend item in those k-star boxes in years!

Congrats Sassy!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens