Who's That NPC?

PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
Let's share, and compare, pix of our NPCs in our game.

An NPC is a non player character. This can mean any character: from one with a name who is part of a storyline, or one who is just a 'background extra.' It can mean one of the scrubs who try to hit on your doll. Lol

So let's post and share our NPCs. Please give some context in the description. Where did you see the NPC? What were they doing? Are they part of a storyline?

If they are a character in the game, however fleeting, then we can all post our version of that same character name, and compare it.

It should be light and entertaining and funny. All are encouraged to share and post. Let's begin! :)
Prev134567

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I met this NPC at a Lavish party. He said he was the head chef. I am not sure I believe him. He has a lot of random accessories for a chef!

T1vrFf3.png

This nameless gal claims to be a stylist. I am not sure if I would hire her. I am not a fan of the frostbit look.

ERXuwQF.png

What does everyone else's Stanley Shaw, genius film director, look like?

Xi29SqI.png

Will try to upload more pix later to post.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Here is Sophia Hamilton. Sophia hangs out at the Shoreline Grill a lot. I find it pretty odd that she wears a knit cap with a formal gown. I find it kinda nuts that she wears this outfit at a waterside dive bar.
    37F290BD-1190-4131-B7A7-9A84B0126CA4_zpsutgetuog.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida doesn't know this NPC name but he is always flirting with her whenever she enters inside of the club/restaurant. She's always ignores him and never gets his phone # because she's a married woman and wouldn't even think twice about cheating on her husband.

Oh yeah his style isn't that bad either. But if my doll was single, she would not be interested in dating him because his blue hair color looks unnatural to her haha 😃

2isz401.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

LOL Holly and Carol those are both hilarious.

Holly she looks like she was working as a sailor then just put that gown on as a dare.

Carol that blue hair always throws me also. And they usually or often wear blue clothes along with it. Guess they have The Blues?

Or he dunked his head into a Tidy Bowl tank??

Here is a guy whose favorite color must be mauve - pinkish clothes and mauve hair. I think what seems off is their eyebrows always match. Who has naturally blue or mauve hair?!

oUwiWi3.png

He is already bored with me...so that will make me want to date him? LOL
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    LOL Holly and Carol those are both hilarious.

Holly she looks like she was working as a sailor then just put that gown on as a dare.

Carol that blue hair always throws me also. And they usually or often wear blue clothes along with it. Guess they have The Blues?

Or he dunked his head into a Tidy Bowl tank??

Here is a guy whose favorite color must be mauve - pinkish clothes and mauve hair. I think what seems off is their eyebrows always match. Who has naturally blue or mauve hair?!

oUwiWi3.png

He is already bored with me...so that will make me want to date him? LOL

The NPCs guys with pink and blue hair turns me off. I mean who would date someone with those hair colors in real life? They look like clowns like they belong to the circus lol.

Lol the NPC hair color doesn't suit his skin tone and his facial hair is such a huge turn off haha.

At least he knows how to coordinate his colors properly lol

Uggghhh he's extremely rude too.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Carol - yes, you can't even see his mustache it blends into his skin tone.

And when they're not pink or blue they are either rude or overly poetic and fakey.

HWLrNvq.png

His purple doesn't match his camo very well.
    Carol - yes, you can't even see his mustache it blends into his skin tone.

And when they're not pink or blue they are either rude or overly poetic and fakey.

HWLrNvq.png

His purple doesn't match his camo very well.

His outfit looks terrible lol
    I would have turned him down and wouldn't even bother to get his phone # haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

My doll met this NPC on the first Halloween gig today and his style was definitely on point.👍👏

Screenshot_2015_10_30_20_52_59_1.png
    image hosting 10mb limit
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Screenshot_2015_10_30_21_01_24.png
    image hosting sites
    The two most stylish NPCs in my game
    Carol - I like Daniel's style. I like his red hair also.

Nisha300 - thank you for joining. The NPC on the right isn't too bad but the NPC on the left, the outfit makes his legs look really short. And again with the teal colored hair. LOL

:)

I was gonna upload some more pix but the host site is down at the mo... :(
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Carol - I like Daniel's style. I like his red hair also.

Nisha300 - thank you for joining. The NPC on the right isn't too bad but the NPC on the left, the outfit makes his legs look really short. And again with the teal colored hair. LOL

:)

I was gonna upload some more pix but the host site is down at the mo... :(

Try postimage.org it always works for me and thanks those were the only two decently dressed NPCs in my game
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Screenshot_2015_10_30_21_01_24.png
    image hosting sites
    The two most stylish NPCs in my game

Their styles are not that bad. At least both of them have fashion sense.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I just uploaded a bunch to the host site and they are not on there. Ugh. Will try again tomorrow. I culled some funny ones I think.

The site must still have some probs tonight. I'll try the other one if that doesn't work or gets too full thanks.

Yeah those NPCs weren't too bad overall.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I
    I just uploaded a bunch to the host site and they are not on there. Ugh. Will try again tomorrow. I culled some funny ones I think.

The site must still have some probs tonight. I'll try the other one if that doesn't work or gets too full thanks.

Yeah those NPCs weren't too bad overall.
    I ran into problems with Imgur this week and had to lean how to use Photobucket.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Such a great new thread.

Here's my favourite NPC in the game. I really like her dress/clothes:
    i3C8eI.jpg
    Carol Davida is annoyed by this NPC guy who's keep on asking her out. Yeah sure my doll is a young adult in her 20s but why this older man wants a relationship with a younger woman? He's absolutely digusting. My doll will never date a man that's twice her age. She's doesn't need a sugar daddy. She's an independent woman and makes her own money. Oh she likes facial hair on men but his mustache is creeping her out hah

P.S. His style isn't that bad after all either.

4nluh.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hahaha Carol! Your post just made me lol.

This npc is a guy who has been stalking my doll basically every time I'm in Vegas. He's fit but isn't my doll's type
    1488EFAB-9A4A-46AE-A08B-0384F71978D7_zpsyyan542b.png
    Madison is so sick of bumping into him now that she just shakes her head and looks at the ground
    6FEEC695-31E4-4CC5-942C-C8A7A804F806_zpsskw7c77y.png
    This thread is funny :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hahaha Carol! Your post just made me lol.

This npc is a guy who has been stalking my doll basically every time I'm in Vegas. He's fit but isn't my doll's type
    1488EFAB-9A4A-46AE-A08B-0384F71978D7_zpsyyan542b.png
    Madison is so sick of bumping into him now that she just shakes her head and looks at the ground
    6FEEC695-31E4-4CC5-942C-C8A7A804F806_zpsskw7c77y.png
    This thread is funny :)

Lol his outfit doesn't look good with his fedora hat haha

I never saw a NPC guy flirted with my doll at Mirragio grande on my game. They're always hanging out at the Panino, brew palms, the shoreline grill, tavrn, lavish, club Donatella, the Atlantic club, and the yacht at new Orleans.

Oh I noticed that the waiter isn't there too often at Mirragio grande unless my doll calls her hubby for a date then the waiter appears there. I think that's very weird.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yeah, that waiter is always there each time I go tap for energy in that restaurant haha.

Does he look the same in everyone's game with his blue hair?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yeah, that waiter is always there each time I go tap for energy in that restaurant haha.

Does he look the same in everyone's game with his blue hair?

I think that on my game only one time an a-lister flirted with my doll at Lif in Miami. My doll didn't get his phone # because he has pink hair lol
    Now none of the a-listers guys flirts with my doll on my game. It usually b-listers to e-listers.

Yes I saw the waiter from the gig from last week's event. I think that he has blue hair on everyone's games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's been ages since this waiter from Mirragio Grande disappeared. I even forgot his name, Larry something?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    It's been ages since this waiter from Mirragio Grande disappeared. I even forgot his name, Larry something?

I don't remember. I forgot his name too haha

I think that I only see the waiter on my game is when I have to do a storyline gig or when sometimes my doll and her hubby have dates there. I thought that he got fired or he probably quit working there on my game lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

You are ALL cracking me up - thanks and keep it coming! Love seeing these NPCs.

I love the white dotted blouse on kateliciously's NPC. I haven't seen that in the game that I remember. I'd love it on Dot.

These scrubs are always hanging out in Santa Barbara trying to hit on my doll. They are dressed OK even if one has pink hair, at least he doesn't have the weird pink facial fuzz to go with it. And their clothes don't clash TOO badly.

But they are just surfer bums who have nothing better to do and are hoping for a free cheeseburger.

xrnKHP4.png

Guess who'd be paying for the brandy! Dot would.

Now this guy...do you think it could be Jim Carrey, on a set break from Dumb & Dumber - sequel 20?

qxi1O5B.png
    You are ALL cracking me up - thanks and keep it coming! Love seeing these NPCs.

I love the white dotted blouse on kateliciously's NPC. I haven't seen that in the game that I remember. I'd love it on Dot.

These scrubs are always hanging out in Santa Barbara trying to hit on my doll. They are dressed OK even if one has pink hair, at least he doesn't have the weird pink facial fuzz to go with it. And their clothes don't clash TOO badly.

But they are just surfer bums who have nothing better to do and are hoping for a free cheeseburger.

xrnKHP4.png

Guess who'd be paying for the brandy! Dot would.

Now this guy...do you think it could be Jim Carrey, on a set break from Dumb & Dumber - sequel 20?

qxi1O5B.png

Omg his hairstyle looks hideous Lmao 😀😁😂😅😆
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

My doll has some NPC friends with a great sense of style.

Screenshot_2015_11_01_02_59_41_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_01_03_00_55_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_01_03_01_38_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_01_03_06_12_1.png

how to use print screen
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Carol your NPC friends are not too bad...The Evans sisters and their buddy Stella Roberts must share a love of lavender lipstick!

I love Stella's styling especially, and the beige jumpsuit does suit Sarah Evans' complexion and hair.

Does anyone else have pix of their NPC "Crystal Fletcher?" Mine looked like Posh Spice which seems to have gotten her full of attitude:

s02g8BA.png

My doll was 15 minutes early. Grrrr.
    Carol your NPC friends are not too bad...The Evans sisters and their buddy Stella Roberts must share a love of lavender lipstick!

I love Stella's styling especially, and the beige jumpsuit does suit Sarah Evans' complexion and hair.

Does anyone else have pix of their NPC "Crystal Fletcher?" Mine looked like Posh Spice which seems to have gotten her full of attitude:

s02g8BA.png

Yeah they always look fashionable. Now I'm gonna find some more friends with a sense of style on my game.

She looks like that on my game. She resembles Victoria Beckham. I think that Crystal Fletcher looks the same on everyone's games.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts

s02g8BA.png

Those recurring NPC like Crystal, her boyfriend Chad Dylan, the infamous Willow Pape and her Z-list boyfriend Dirk Diamond but also heartbreak kid Cassio and bestie Mitsy Levins are the same for everyone I believe.

Same goes for Ryan Starr, Alvin Greene etc.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Those recurring NPC like Crystal, her boyfriend Chad Dylan, the infamous Willow Pape and her Z-list boyfriend Dirk Diamond but also heartbreak kid Cassio and bestie Mitsy Levins are the same for everyone I believe.

Same goes for Ryan Starr, Alvin Greene etc.

Lmao Z listed boyfriend⁉😀😁😂😃😄😅😆
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I met this NPC at a Lavish party. He said he was the head chef. I am not sure I believe him. He has a lot of random accessories for a chef!

T1vrFf3.png

Here's my resto owner!

He's weird yet cute...ish? He's stylish AF! Plus I'm a sucker for pink hair!

Screenshot_2015-09-10-20-46-41_zpsexw8olih.png

Just noticed Glu made a typo and forgor a 'e' in 'meet'
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio