Weekend Event 10/30/15 ~ Happy Halloween Party Thread ~ BOO!

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats is going to be so dissapointed about that hair.. I hope you get it in your first box, buddy *fingers crossed*

I wanted the legolas to be earnable for that exact reason. Aww Vats!! :/

Of the two costumes I definitely prefer the legolas but not enough to buy k-stars & I'm trying to decide whether or not I want the Magic Mike costume enough to do the running around it would take to earn it ;D
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    How sad is this...
    Screenshot_2015-10-30-09-30-29.png

:(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I don't know, the short sleeves makes it look like a stripper

That's pretty much the reason why I love it ;)

I got the necklace from the boxes and I also bought the masks and grease hair. I get 4 bonus points and 2 from each guest.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    That's pretty much the reason why I love it ;)

I got the necklace from the boxes and I also bought the masks and grease hair. I get 4 bonus points and 2 from each guest.

Yeah?. To me the male avatars need a little more time in the gym to be able to pull that off! :P. I didn't buy anything :( I'm trying to save kstars, so glu better makes it worth for me at black friday!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yeah perhaps when they give us different body types to choose from it'll look even better. :p

I have a lot of hairstyles that I plan to buy on Black Friday.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm very happy that the mermaid costume is earnable. It's much more unique than the Queen of Hearts The hearts dress is very reminiscent of Little Red Riding Hood. I love the mermaid hair and pearl necklace. I wish the bustier of the costume could be worn separately.

I actually got the Hearts dress in my "free" box. I'm not chasing the other Hearts items. I styled my Hearts dress with items from my existing wardrobe: the LRRH black tights with ruby red pumps, gold heart necklace, red heart ring, and the updo hairstyle from a couple of weeks ago.
    This will be the first time I haven't opened lots of boxes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm so glad it's a party weekend! I love the earnable hair and necklace! When I boxed I got 50 energy which helped me complete more parties. For once I was actually really glad to get energy! As cute as the Queen of Hearts is, I don't really need more than one costume and I'm not spending kstars to get the whole costume either.
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I just bought the Wednesday Adams dress and have been getting two candies for each small talk bubble plus bonus after every party ever since. :D
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    So, I fell asleep REALLY early and so I woke up in time to begin this event early.

I tried for the prizes and first box I opened was the Queen of Hearts dress. It all went downhill from there as I tried to win the shoes and hair to match.

I might try again later - but here were my two tries at two prize arrays.

RSoINSc.png

First array I won the dress right off but didn't get a spidey sense of where to click next. I think because I am half asleep LOL...I won 100 energy.

Second prize array:

ssZYdMC.png

I won the seafoam color halter dress right off, and then decided for some reason to go for either end, which I rarely do; and won stars and energy. In that order.

So I am all packed with energy now - why aren't I playing? Because Game Center logged me out on its own the other day and I had to go find my pw...

So maybe that is why I got NO STARS at all for the Lif Miami Wrap Party event I finished with 5 stars?!

Because of that I was afraid to play any more or buy any more so I shut the tablet and came here.

Now I have my GC log in, gonna try to maybe do one quick party then back to sleep. Ugh! What we go through LOL. (I'm joking - we obviously love it, or woudn't play, eh?)
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Well, PolkaDot, I tried for the dress and only got the hair. We can share. ;)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Well, PolkaDot, I tried for the dress and only got the hair. We can share. ;)

LOL I love that. You have a deal. :D
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I would rather that the calls are from Cassio not Kim lol
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Any guesses who the mystery caller is? I think I have about half an hour until I start the first weekend gig. #somuchexcitement
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm 130p away from the hair. That's a miracle for me lol I must grind hard today, cause tomorrow I won't be able

Here's some sugar to boost your energy :)
    dmvhgw.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I'm 130p away from the hair. That's a miracle for me lol I must grind hard today, cause tomorrow I won't be able

Here's some sugar to boost your energy :)
    dmvhgw.jpg
    Yummy! I'm close to the pearls.
    Your really fast. Great job so far Sassy. :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh Sassy, I just got back from the Store, and those doughnuts are just what I needed. Good morning again. I still can't believe I got the dress in the free giftbox. But I have to go grind now, and do a little shopping. TUrns out the Halloween items we buy coulnts as bonus items. I love this. Off for some hair.........
    Oh, look who I found peeking through the window.

Image%208_zpsbcnhnbks.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Btw the mysterious stranger is Kim in case u didnt know :D
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yes I'm so happy that the mermaid costume is earnable!!! I'm gonna have to grind all weekend long!!!☺😊😎🙇👏👐👍

Screenshot_2015_10_30_10_55_04_1.png Screenshot_2015_10_30_10_55_26_1.png
    screen capture freeware
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Yummy! I'm close to the pearls.
    Your really fast. Great job so far Sassy. :)

First time I'm so fast.. but my fingers hurt from tapping lol
    I'm taking a break now, for an hour, waiting for my energy to recharge.. it's 5:15 pm here, only 45min left to work and than I'm off home to grind lol (and make preparations for the non-Halloween real life wedding ughhh lol)

iOS
    07/2014 
    Oh Sassy, I just got back from the Store, and those doughnuts are just what I needed. Good morning again. I still can't believe I got the dress in the free giftbox. But I have to go grind now, and do a little shopping. TUrns out the Halloween items we buy coulnts as bonus items. I love this. Off for some hair.........
    Oh, look who I found peeking through the window.

Image%208_zpsbcnhnbks.jpg

Do we have to wear them? I mean the mask? or it counts if only in our wardrobe?
    Cause it's ugly with my current outfit - I got long pinkish dress, pearls, red heels and white mask .. tacky S, very tacky lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    How is it going for you guys so far? Just got the hair and hoping to get the whole outfit by the time I go to bed so I can wear it aaaall day tomorrow :D

FABCDF36-227F-4590-B86B-3A3CEF5D946A.jpg
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I'm so jealous of the guys' legolas costume! I want an elf costume!! Lol
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
    Carol Davida is on a break from throwing her first Halloween party. She's waiting for the small talk buttons to refresh at the Calabasas mansion.

shot_2015_10_30_11_32_52.png
    images
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

How is it going for you guys so far? Just got the hair and hoping to get the whole outfit by the time I go to bed so I can wear it aaaall day tomorrow :D

Wow you're so fast. I just got started about an hour ago on my game. I never have enough energy for party events. I usually end up finishing on Sundays.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Opened 6 boxes and spent 200 stars to get that dress and that hair ... I'm happy i got them ^^ I really wanted the shoes but I don't want to waste my kstars so I'll stop here.

In the first set of boxes I won 100 energy bolts ( ; _ ; ) and a basicass bag (like the onebelowbut in anether color). I don't know what gave me the courage to go through this a second time but I'm glad I did. here is my second set of boxes.

Screenshot_2015-10-30-16-40-09_zpsjc0fjnlb.png
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

I am in awe of this! It always takes me the entire weekend to finish XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Do we have to wear them? I mean the mask? or it counts if only in our wardrobe?
    Cause it's ugly with my current outfit - I got long pinkish dress, pearls, red heels and white mask .. tacky S, very tacky lol

No, just having ownership of them gives a bonus point. The fact that for 40,000K$ you can 'buy' 2 bonus items is awesome. I also bought the Wednesday Hair and Dress for Stars. Not I thought the hair would be great in the summer, with shorts, with a hoodie, at all a fan of the shoes amd socks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My freebie weekend event giftbox sucks. I'm mad that I won 50 energy bolts. I wish that I would have at least won the red shoes to finish the party weekend event faster.😔

Screenshot_2015_10_30_12_36_51_1.png shot_2015_10_30_12_53_59.png
    image hosting free
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Okay I know its so random to post it here but the Katy Perry game is out and its weird 'cuz i can see it on google play only on my laptop :D
    Okay I know its so random to post it here but the Katy Perry game is out and its weird 'cuz i can see it on google play only on my laptop :D

I checked on Google play from my device and it's still hasn't been released yet on the US. 😕 It's available to download on some countries though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG