Options

Weekend Event 10/30/15 ~ Happy Halloween Party Thread ~ BOO!

Comments

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I'm so frustrated with the 4k gift boxes!! I really wanted at least 1 Halloween item, but I got the stupid 4k, then spent 40 kstars on another, and got the weird black trenchcoat. Sad :( oh well, I really love the mermaid costume, and whenever I start a party, each guest gives me 2 event points! That should hopefully help with finishing the event :) Happy Halloween, guys!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I did...gave me about 20 points?, now I'm wating for Australia to happen. I guess it's just one of those days when you run around collecting energy but it gets to be a little overwhelming and kinda boring.

Take a break. Start a party and then Set an alarm on your phone so you get back in time to take advantage of the party guest extra energy.
    You have a couple of days. The game loses its fun when you burn yourself out tap tapping tap tapping tap tapping.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Does anybody else think that the pearl necklace looks weird on our dolls? Seems like the outlines aren't sharp enough or the contrast isn't high enough.

I see what you're talking about regarding the pearls. They look blurry.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    [video=youtube_share;booKP974B0k]http://youtu.be/booKP974B0k[/video]

There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set it free.. Muahhhahaha :p
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    I've been playing around with the new pearl necklace. I've never had Dixie wear this dress before because I've always thought it looked odd with the white tank under the dress but I think it looks great with the pearls. I wish I had pearl earrings. Has Glu ever offered them?
    0A64856D-2061-46BA-BBAB-75C6EA33C3EE_zpsbkejqal0.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Take a break. Start a party and then Set an alarm on your phone so you get back in time to take advantage of the party guest extra energy.
    You have a couple of days. The game loses its fun when you burn yourself out tap tapping tap tapping tap tapping.

That is so sweet, thanks for giving me ideas to keep on going. I think I'm going to follow your advice!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    [video=youtube_share;KIYuOJDQl1w]http://youtu.be/KIYuOJDQl1w[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I see what you're talking about regarding the pearls. They look blurry.
    Thank god it's not just me and my vision 😉
    I've been playing around with the new pearl necklace. I've never had Dixie wear this dress before because I've always thought it looked odd with the white tank under the dress but I think it looks great with the pearls. I wish I had pearl earrings. Has Glu ever offered them?
    Looking great Holly!
    I have a pair of long pearl earrings in my doll's closet.
    vnkWut.jpg

Never got the 3rd item on the first day yet. Too bad that there are 4 weekend gigs this time. I haven't even started the 2nd one. Guess I'll have to do that tomorrow. Good night guys :)

7hu5x8.jpg
  • Options
    Thank god it's not just me and my vision ��
    Looking great Holly!
    I have a pair of long pearl earrings in my doll's closet.

Never got the 3rd item on the first day yet. Too bad that there are 4 weekend gigs this time. I haven't even started the 2nd one. Guess I'll have to do that tomorrow. Good night guys :)

If you have three more weekend gigs to go, don't kill (or bore) yourself with lots of parties. You'll earn event stars at each of those gigs.
    Sleep tight!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    [video=youtube_share;cB2wtWv5GCg]http://youtu.be/cB2wtWv5GCg[/video]
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    You'll earn event stars at each of those gigs.
    Sleep tight!
    Thank you. Yeah, I know but I still have to wait for the 2nd gig. 🙈
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    [video=youtube_share;booKP974B0k]http://youtu.be/booKP974B0k[/video]

There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set it free.. Muahhhahaha :p

I love that song from Shakira. It definitely goes with the Halloween party theme.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Yay! I've never finished this early, guess I just didn't feel like studying today..
    79342CA5-CE7F-4B77-85DC-7285C4FEA5EC.jpg

Omg I can never finished on the same day. Your doll looks like Ariel from little mermaid.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Uugghh is taking forever and I really don't want to buy the mask...or expend my kstars :(

Screenshot_2015-10-30-17-09-50.png

Stardust, you have a lot of task tabs. Just do Parties at your home, And the only TASKS you have to do are the ones that are 6 hour long gigs, and they say they must be completed by the end of the event (right now 2 days +) of course, don't break any dates with your SO. But, breathe, relax, and have fun. You'll do fine. you pick up steam as you go along. ANd if you have bonus items or event items, they add to the extra that you get, especially for those timer tasks. We'll be your cheerleaders. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Omg I can never finished on the same day. Your doll looks like Ariel from little mermaid.

Thank you Carol! And my natural haircolour is also red.
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    21jdr7p.jpg
    I'm so excited, this was my first try! There's not a single $4k box in the set either. I don't think I've ever gotten an event dress from a box. Granted, I don't spend KStars on boxes, but after over a year of on-and-off playing (mostly on, lol) it's great to finally get some love from the boxes!
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    How some of you manage to finish events so early is beyond me. I haven't even gotten the necklace yet!!
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Katherine. wrote: »
    21jdr7p.jpg
    I'm so excited, this was my first try! There's not a single $4k box in the set either. I don't think I've ever gotten an event dress from a box. Granted, I don't spend KStars on boxes, but after over a year of on-and-off playing (mostly on, lol) it's great to finally get some love from the boxes!

Hey, that's the same box I got it from, too! Must be lucky. (:
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Currently at 350 points... I think that's probably enough for the day.

And did a random search to find the inspiration. I really like this costume :cool:

84U5V5X.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vats, I saw your post in the Hookah thread. I was really hoping that you'd get the hair somehow either form your fee box. :( Hope you feel better soon and enjoy the party here.

Bollywood Halloween song :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I don't know what to think about this halloween event, the tasks are like normal tasks and there's no decoration or people with costumes, where's the halloween party at Kim's home? I mean only her with the skeleton costume and again no decoration or people with costumes. I was expecting more. The only thing I like are the costumes. That's all.
  • Options
    Yes I aimed for the pearl necklace. ✔

Now I'm gonna get the hairstyle for my doll.

msnn7c.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Thank you Carol! And my natural haircolour is also red.

Oh I have red hair in real life too but the red hair in the game seems so fake. Seriously Glu we need more hair colours.
  • Options
    I don't know what to think about this halloween event, the tasks are like normal tasks and there's no decoration or people with costumes, where's the halloween party at Kim's home? I mean only her with the skeleton costume and again no decoration or people with costumes. I was expecting more. The only thing I like are the costumes. That's all.

That's an excellent point Frances! The party venues should have had decorations and other guests. Glu really dropped the ball this year.
    Brianne wrote: »
    How some of you manage to finish events so early is beyond me. I haven't even gotten the necklace yet!!

Amen Brianne! I play a lot but I've never finished in a day. Violetta explained that she is home with a broken leg and opened lots of mystery boxes full of energy bundles.
    Katherine. wrote: »
    Congrats Katherine!! Several people were lucky enough to get the dress from their "free"/earned box this weekend. It's unusual. I did too and was relieved because I don't feel the need to chase the other items like I normally do. I can style the dress just fine with my existing wardrobe.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Oh I have red hair in real life too but the red hair in the game seems so fake. Seriously Glu we need more hair colours.

This is so true!
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Regarding the lack of detail for Halloween as far as decorations and parties, that's very true, but...for the first time in a long time, it's a weekend event, and not one report of game trouble in Support in over a day. So, maybe they were making sure everyone got to play for the weekend, with great costumes. and had to cut back on the other.

Another thing I'm really impressed by. THe fact that we were able to buy bonus items, for both cash and stars is a huge Plus as far as I'm concerned. We all want bonus points, but can't always score the items in the GiftBoxes. I hope this is a new thing, and not just for this weekend.

So I'm enjoying it a lot. But the sad part is Vats is in that position, I really hope the next event is the best freakin easily earned hair Vats could possibly want.

Sassy, have a great time at the wedding. :) And your progress is really great. I'm loving the costumes.

Ok, back to the grind. :)

Carol - go get that hair :) THe necklace is wonderful. Congrats everyone on what they're doing. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes I finally made it into the top 💯! It usually takes me forever to reach to the next level though since my level bar moves so slowly.☺😞

2rzxrnr.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Yes I finally made it into the top ��! It usually takes me forever to reach to the next level though since my level bar moves so slowly.☺��
    Congratulations Carol! It's exciting to reach those milestones. I'm just 5 million fans away from max fans. Then I'll start my third comeback. I'm also very close to moving up to level 39. I'm hoping that I get to max fans first since starting a Comeback increases my max energy.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Stardust, you have a lot of task tabs. Just do Parties at your home, And the only TASKS you have to do are the ones that are 6 hour long gigs, and they say they must be completed by the end of the event (right now 2 days +) of course, don't break any dates with your SO. But, breathe, relax, and have fun. You'll do fine. you pick up steam as you go along. ANd if you have bonus items or event items, they add to the extra that you get, especially for those timer tasks. We'll be your cheerleaders. :)

Ikr?. During the week I try to focus on tasks but they multiply!! I guess is because I started playing just 2 months ago. I play everyday!!!. So if Simon calls me for any other gig I can tell him no right now? would he call me with the event gig or is he going to call back with the same task over and over 'till I complete that one?. So far I did the first one and now I'm in Australia doing the second one. But I'm behind on parties...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Congratulations Carol! It's exciting to reach those milestones. I'm just 5 million fans away from max fans. Then I'll start my third comeback. I'm also very close to moving up to level 39. I'm hoping that I get to max fans first since starting a Comeback increases my max energy.

Thanks Holly! I have a long way to go when I become the #1 🌟 ☆ on my game again. The party weekend events are helping me even though it's such a working progression. I'm slowly climbing up on the top stars list.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG