Hallowen Party Fashion Show! Show us your costumes & outfits - Show us the Clothes!

Comments

• xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Suki wrote: »
    I'm loving everyone's costumes! Here's some looks my doll and her kids have been trying out:

PhotoGrid_1446200883648_zpsae7jbc5d.jpg

Happy halloween ��������

Those looks are gorgeous Suki and your children are adorable!
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I actually opened the Hearts dress with my "free" box. I was shocked. I'm not chasing the other Hearts items. I styled this with what I already have in my wardrobe (and then added the crown onto my image. Lol)

774180AC-56EA-425C-9153-0C4FCA3C7D9A_zps9a6su0po.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You look great Holly. I got mine for the Android phone the same way. Free never looked so good. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I want the mermaid costume so bad :Dd ..

KKH_Screenshot_1446206693682_zpsr7ouovdh.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1446206491174_zpsmdaqrkx1.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1446206539238_zpsonzzi3bn.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1446206449005_zpshw0fsydk.jpg

Untitled_zpsdzuxzgle.jpg

Wow! I now suffer from serious costume-envy.
    Wow! I now suffer from serious costume-envy.

LOL. I have a bit too. I didn't try for the Little Red Riding Hood outfit in the Throwback Sale because I didn't think it was work the K stars since it has limited wearability. Now I regret it. I love the red hood & hairstyle! Nai looks especially beautiful as LRRH.

I also love the hair from the genie costume. I really wish Glu would release a similar look for every day hair.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    LOL. I have a bit too. I didn't try for the Little Red Riding Hood outfit in the Throwback Sale because I didn't think it was work the K stars since it has limited wearability. Now I regret it. I love the red hood & hairstyle! Nai looks especially beautiful as LRRH.

I also love the hair from the genie costume. I really wish Glu would release a similar look for every day hair.

I tottaly agree. All the costume hairs should be available as everyday styles!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Here is my doll in the new Queen of Hearts dress.

I saw (in people's posts in the event thread) that old Halloween things, or other Halloween things, MIGHT give a bonus so I hurried and added some of those, too. Before, I had her in the retro flip hair with bangs, and the orange-red platform shoes. My plan was to try later for the red ones.

I think this isn't too bad, though?

CjUmwJE.png
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You look good Dot, and yes, it seems that the masks, and probably the purchase costume ads bonus points. I had 2 masks, got 2 extra points, opened the gb, got the dress like yours, the next party gave 3 bonus points. So, I think I'm buying a few things, Probably the Wednesday Dress and the hair. Not a fan of the shoes for me, but I never was much of a sock girl. Give me tights anyday, or boots EveryDay! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You look good Dot, and yes, it seems that the masks, and probably the purchase costume ads bonus points. I had 2 masks, got 2 extra points, opened the gb, got the dress like yours, the next party gave 3 bonus points. So, I think I'm buying a few things, Probably the Wednesday Dress and the hair. Not a fan of the shoes for me, but I never was much of a sock girl. Give me tights anyday, or boots EveryDay! :)

I didn't like the shoes and socks either - when the legs move the feet look like they are on hinges :/ I'm never a tall sock showing gal either. They keep you warm in winter but I never looked cute in the Mary Jane shoes with tall socks, like Alicia Silverstone looked cute in "Clueless..." I do like Mary Jane shoes though. But the ones in the above pic aren't Mary Janes really. Clog platforms or something.

But, I didn't see any other ones that had pumpkins on them, that I could wear...so I thought why not. I had just paid the same amount, 40 stars, for nothing but energy :( I told myself maybe this way I stand a chance for the mermaid thingy.

I had already bought the Wednesday Addams hair and dress last time around...and the masks.

So I put on the gold mask, the Red Riding Hood hair, and Wednesday Addams shoes. Lol. Tried to class it up with some gold jewelry. Fingers crossed. I'd like to win both hair and the Mermaid dress.

Hopefully my doll can win those red shoes so she can retire the tall socks look. Lol

I like everyone else's styling. I can be more detailed once I am more awake. Lol. One quick KKH house party after GC log in then back to bed...or maybe just back to bed. Lol.

Happy Halloween everybody.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, you look so great!!! Where did you get that background?

KKH_Screenshot_1446206693682_zpsr7ouovdh.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1446206491174_zpsmdaqrkx1.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1446206539238_zpsonzzi3bn.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1446206449005_zpshw0fsydk.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Truffle, amazing collection!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not sure if this will be the last look for my doll. I'm actually having fun styling my doll for the Halloween theme party event.😊😊

1f73md.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Ready for tomorrow! Trine, Valentina and Victor wish everyone a happy Halloween :D
    581BAF4C-D4E3-4B55-A9D2-F33446280660.jpg
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I know that the outfit is pretty boring but I just had to dress up my doll as Felicity Smoak from Arrow because she's AWESOME!

EQX5kr.jpg
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    We're trying the best we can to style our prizes, but aren't sure of the results. Stellan doesn't have enough Kstars to chase the Legolas costume, but can't decide if the boots would work with anything else. Meanwhile, I adore the pearls!
    image_zpso0zv0an1.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    Katherine is looking at an array of unique Halloween costumes. She's not sure which one to wear tomorrow! She could be a...
    2jezj91.jpg
    vampire?
    2ugcscn.jpg
    pirate queen?
    2iav9j7.jpg
    zombie bride?
    I know the glasses look a little silly with these, but they're a signature part of Kat's appearance so I usually try to keep them on her.
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
    Katherine. wrote: »
    Katherine is looking at an array of unique Halloween costumes. She's not sure which one to wear tomorrow! She could be a...
    2jezj91.jpg
    vampire?
    2ugcscn.jpg
    pirate queen?
    2iav9j7.jpg
    zombie bride?
    I know the glasses look a little silly with these, but they're a signature part of Kat's appearance so I usually try to keep them on her.

I think that it's so cool that your doll has on glasses as her signature look. My doll wears them as for fashion and accessorized glasses into her wardrobes.

I wear glasses in real life because I'm farsighted. I would consider it my signature look because my frames makes me look chic, stylish, & intelligent too.☺😊😎
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I think that it's so cool that your doll has on glasses as her signature look. My doll wears them as for fashion and accessorized glasses into her wardrobes.

I wear glasses in real life because I'm farsighted. I would consider it my signature look because my frames makes me look chic, stylish, & intelligent too.☺

Thank you! I wear glasses too, although I'm nearsighted, not farsighted. My glasses look just like the ones on my doll.
    Katherine. wrote: »
    Thank you! I wear glasses too, although I'm nearsighted, not farsighted. My glasses look just like the ones on my doll.

I actually have two different frames in real life. Mines looks similar to the one's from the past weekend event giftboxes and I have another one that looks the same from the starlets closet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

LuzVarias wrote: »
    We're trying the best we can to style our prizes, but aren't sure of the results. Stellan doesn't have enough Kstars to chase the Legolas costume, but can't decide if the boots would work with anything else. Meanwhile, I adore the pearls!
    I love the pearls too. We've needed them for a long time. They are a great addition to our wardrobe. I've tried them with several tops/dresses just to satisfy my curiosity but then I put Dixie back in costume.
    I'm sorry Stellan just won the boots. They are a challenge to style. I think they could pass as snow boots this winter.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    My more adult version of Disney's Merida

rvj3wj.jpg

and My Little Red Riding Hood, including wolf...

155t4x4.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    I'm working/Halloweening all weekend so I sped through this tonight! I'm actually going as a mermaid to a party tomorrow irl, so this was great :DScreen%20Shot%202015-10-31%20at%2000.43.02.png
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Decided to decorate the Calabassas home since I will be having so many parties there this weekend
    image_zpsmyz9wxb9.jpeg

Also, this may or may not make up for me not decorating my actual home this year lol.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Everyone looks great - the Mermaid looks great with red hair by the way.

If you don't win the shoes, I think the tights from last year with red shoes, look great with the Queen of Hearts. I like them better than the red shoes they come with this year actually.

9Eek18L.png

This photo also shows the event currency in case anyone was curious what it looks like.
  • Starbeans BaristaStarbeans Barista Registered Users 31 Posts
    How come no one posted this warrior costume from 2014? Is was the best! Guys got it from finishing a one-off party, girls get a belly dancer costume I think.

ae5jj7.jpg
    True love begins when nothing is looked for in return :o
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    If you don't win the shoes, I think the tights from last year with red shoes, look great with the Queen of Hearts. I like them better than the red shoes they come with this year actually.
    I made the exact same styling choice Polka. I won the Hearts dress in my "free" box and I had no desire to spend K stars chasing the other items. Like you, I don't love the Hearts red shoes. I've struggled to use the black tights with red shoes with anything else but it looks great with the Hearts dress.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I made the exact same styling choice Polka. I won the Hearts dress in my "free" box and I had no desire to spend K stars chasing the other items. Like you, I don't love the Hearts red shoes. I've struggled to use the black tights with red shoes with anything else but it looks great with the Hearts dress.
    I've had the same problems with the shoes! I think the shade of red actually matches better with the dress than this year's red shoes, and the black tights fit nicely with the costume as well.

Yes. I had second thoughts about the Wednesday Addams 'tall socks' and platform boots/clogs with that outfit. So I went into the wardrobe to see if anything else might do, among the Halloween things.

I didn't even recall what those shoes were to, but figured I must have gotten them in the Throwback Sale, because I didn't play the Halloween event last time. (It took me a while to even figure out what to do, and I'm not sure I was even playing KKH in Oct., 2014??)

So anyway I tried them on and it was like yeah! These match perfectly.

I'll finish the event in the outfit as it came though because the Red Riding Hood black tights/shoes (that's from her costume I think??) has two less points than the Queen of Hearts red shoes do, when playing the events.

BUT, for those who do not win the shoes - if you have the Red Riding Hood shoes and tights, it is almost as good points-wise. And better fashion-wise, IMO. (And in Holly's opinion too Lol) (Edit: And Katherine's opinion too.)

I got 17 bonus points with those tights on, and the Queen of Hearts dress and hair, and gold mask from before, from the first Mysterious Stranger party. It was a 6 hour party.

Not sure if the Wednesday Addams shoes (tall white socks, black clogs) give as many points as the Red Riding Hood shoes (black tights, red shoes.) When I had those (Addams shoes) on, I didn't have the Queen of Hearts hair or purse yet. Just the dress, a gold mask, and the Addams shoes on.

With the full Queen of Hearts outfit plus the Mermaid Pearls, I got 14 bonus points for a 3 hour house party at Calabasas.

I have a pic of that but the pic host site is down. Might add later.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    And that's a wrap!
    image_zpsnxs8qh6l.jpeg

And literally only 2 minutes before Halloween starts my time!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool: