Options

No weekend event

JessicaencinaJessicaencina Registered Users 7 Posts
Hi,
How long does it take for customer support to respond? I haven't had a weekend event for over a month and I have been sending tickets thru the game and website.

Jessica

Comments

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I'm so sorry to hear that .. They never respond to me ..
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Jessica, I'm sorry this is happening. A lot of games stopped getting weekend events on the July 4th weekend. Their games were flagged (some erroneously) for playing hacked games. Glu has to go into each game, and verify your game isn't hacked and they fix it for you. My advice is 2 part:

#1 Please go here and post your info following the format in the first post. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160982-Not-Getting-Weekend-Events-Legal-Game

#2 Make sure to send another InGame Message to customer care. Tell them your game is legal, you're not getting weekend events, reference that thread and say you were told to submit the ticket to resolve this issue. If you include your Hollywood ID# you will eliminate a step, they'll have your number and can get right to it. Otherwise, they'll write back asking for your game id. ( It's also a good idea to copy your game id # and save it somewhere besides the game. This way if you ever can't get into your game and need help, you've got the number they need to go in and fix it. )

I hope this helps you Jessica. Sorry I'm meeting you over a problem, but welcome to the forum. Now that you're here, look around in General Discussions. So many topical, off topic, party and more threads.
    Welcome_zpsufecjmaq.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xiaoyang96xiaoyang96 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This thread is closed now, is there a new thread where we can post this issue? (no longer getting weekend events)