Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sassy dear, I think it is worth investing on comebacks, choose the one you like most the outfit offered because the rest is all the same.

The progress of this game is slow so don't worry about wanting to do everything at the same time, the advice I can give you since I'm a player of limited resources is always looking for things in the game that facilitate your gameplay before you worry about having 'superfluous' things this way later you can have the 'superfluous' more easily.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I
    Vats wrote: »
    Sassy dear, I think it is worth investing on comebacks, choose the one you like most the outfit offered because the rest is all the same.

The progress of this game is slow so don't worry about wanting to do everything at the same time, the advice I can give you since I'm a player of limited resources is always looking for things in the game that facilitate your gameplay before you worry about having 'superfluous' things this way later you can have the 'superfluous' more easily.

Thanks for the advice Vats. I reached # 1 last week after the party weekend and that was after good 5 months I think lol and now with the new update I'm again at # 11 . So I have time to think about a comeback again. I don't know if I'll have the time and nerve to start all over
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sassy, I'd say don't focus on getting to #1 again after you do the comeback. Right now at #1, when you do gigs you are actually "wasting effort" in a sense that you're not gaining fans. Just let your rank slowly climb up as the months go by. Also, I liked doing the comeback because each milestone you reach, like being D list, C list, Top 100 etc all rewards you KStars. If you add all the amount together, it is quite substantial!

I did the Love Guru one first because I liked the long white outfit. Take note the special action will affect your dates, quite a bit, if you like to date at Oak during date events. The special action will "force" you to spend 9 energy on it somehow, when the other bubbles don't appear. Then I did the fashion one with the cute black dress.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sassy, I'd say don't focus on getting to #1 again after you do the comeback. Right now at #1, when you do gigs you are actually "wasting effort" in a sense that you're not gaining fans. Just let your rank slowly climb up as the months go by. Also, I liked doing the comeback because each milestone you reach, like being D list, C list, Top 100 etc all rewards you KStars. If you add all the amount together, it is quite substantial!

I did the Love Guru one first because I liked the long white outfit. Take note the special action will affect your dates, quite a bit, if you like to date at Oak during date events. The special action will "force" you to spend 9 energy on it somehow, when the other bubbles don't appear. Then I did the fashion one with the cute black dress.

Thanks Nai, when I get back to # 1 I'll think about which comeback to do.. It depends of my situation with the missing husband :) And I like that dress! :)

iOS
    07/2014 
    Okay... I DID IT! My first comeback. I choose Fashion Icon.
    1zvwyfb.jpg

I have a question - I messed up the interview for the game, I didn't have enough energy so they cut me out. So Simon gave me another gig, some Rodeo Label I think.. Will this affect my game much? What happens with my other gigs from before comeback? I got a call from Kim for the New Orleans yacht party, and I started the Tale of Crowns photoshoot before doing my comeback.

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Lena39Lena39 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your quests from before the comeback will continue as usual. For the interview, it depends, but I think the only thing that could happen is lose fans if you did too bad. Really, the only things comeback does is restart popularity and add new actions. (And a present) Nothing else at all.

I'm on my second comeback and hoping they come up with more because just sitting at the top after finishing the third will be boring.
    Lena39 wrote: »
    Your quests from before the comeback will continue as usual. For the interview, it depends, but I think the only thing that could happen is lose fans if you did too bad. Really, the only things comeback does is restart popularity and add new actions. (And a present) Nothing else at all.

I'm on my second comeback and hoping they come up with more because just sitting at the top after finishing the third will be boring.

Thank you Lena, and welcome to forums :)

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I'm a bit disappointed with the gigs Simon's giving me since I started my comeback. Usually he calls me with lots of 1 hour offers and now it's just 3 or 8 hour gigs. :/
    I'm a bit disappointed with the gigs Simon's giving me since I started my comeback. Usually he calls me with lots of 1 hour offers and now it's just 3 or 8 hour gigs. :/

same here :/ I still have from my old storyline gigs, but when he is calling is usually 3h gig

iOS
    07/2014 
    same here :/ I still have from my old storyline gigs, but when he is calling is usually 3h gig
    I hope that we'll get more 1 hour gigs when we've finished the comeback.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm closing is on #1 .... And will then start my third Comeback. I wish Glu would create some more.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's taking me forever to become to #1 ☆ ★ on my game again. I don't really think that throwing 3 hr parties at the Calabasas mansion helped me that much for the party weekend events either haha

But then again I hate throwing 8 hr parties during party weekend events. That stresses me out. Uggghhh 😣
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• OGKevOGKev Registered Users 19 Posts
    I can't start my 2nd comeback because one of my friends is at 556M fans which is like 370M more fans than me. I'd be at the top and could start my 2nd comeback but I am unable to do so because he is at 556M. I tried to unlink my KKH game from Google but it is still showing him up there. I don't have a problem with him friendship wise it's just that his fans are hindering me from continuing on my quest for all 3 comebacks chronologically in order. Some people say that it takes a week for people to stop showing once you've unlinked them, some say they have waiting months and nothings changed, and some people say there's now way to delete real players which all sucks in general. So I'm left with the problem, do I want to have 370M added to each comeback I make or... do I want to wait god knows when to find out if he's removed from my game or not.
    мү ρяσғιℓε ριcтυяε ιs σғ мε -.- ι'м ησт gαү
    gσσgℓε: кεvιηяσ∂яιgυεz1738@gмαιℓ.cσм / кεvιη яσ∂яιgυεz
    ∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
    α+++ ℓιsтεя
    үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)
    I'm really annoyed that we don't get any 1 hour gigs after starting our first comeback. Before I started the comeback I got lots of 1 hour gig offers from Simon and now just 3 and 8 hour gigs.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    OGKev wrote: »
    I can't start my 2nd comeback because one of my friends is at 556M fans which is like 370M more fans than me. I'd be at the top and could start my 2nd comeback but I am unable to do so because he is at 556M. I tried to unlink my KKH game from Google but it is still showing him up there. I don't have a problem with him friendship wise it's just that his fans are hindering me from continuing on my quest for all 3 comebacks chronologically in order. Some people say that it takes a week for people to stop showing once you've unlinked them, some say they have waiting months and nothings changed, and some people say there's now way to delete real players which all sucks in general. So I'm left with the problem, do I want to have 370M added to each comeback I make or... do I want to wait god knows when to find out if he's removed from my game or not.

I am stuck with this issue too, however I am at 509 million and am inching my way to get past the top 2 in my game. They are both at max fans, since they have completed all 3 comebacks. I only delete people who stop playing at the point. It's slow going, but hopefully I will get there in the next 2 weeks! *crossing my fingers*

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Wasn't too bad. I did all 3 of my comebacks and my fans are maxed out at 575.0M which is the current fan cap as of now. And I'm tied up with my friend who had a whole bunch of fans. I feel accomplished now that I've achieved my goals.
    ∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
    α+++ ℓιsтεя
    үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)
    I am stuck with this issue too, however I am at 509 million and am inching my way to get past the top 2 in my game. They are both at max fans, since they have completed all 3 comebacks. I only delete people who stop playing at the point. It's slow going, but hopefully I will get there in the next 2 weeks! *crossing my fingers*

Keep it up! Just keep at it. 3 hour parties are extremely helpful. I just buckled down and went on a 60 hour no sleep of just doing 3 hour parties. Wasn't to bad maybe took me 5-10min for each party because I kept having to travel to get energy. Just keep trying. I had to reach max fans all 3 comebacks. Whew! I'm glad that's all behind me. And now I can reflex on me being #1 with max fans, #1 couple, max relationship with wife, and 2 beautiful kids from pregnancy with my gorgeous wife. :) Ahh, life's a breeze. Until Glu comes with a weekend event that fvcks everything up because I can never finish them.
    ∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
    α+++ ℓιsтεя
    үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi koko!! I have a few questions about the comeback. I apologize if they're already answered, but I can't find them. So, would it be best to be completely leveled up before starting a comeback? Also, do you lose your husband or access to the things already available in your closet? And can you still do all of the same events? I don't see any downsides to doing it if you get to keep all of your progress, besides fans. Thanks :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm thinking of making a 1st comeback.. but I don't know which one to choose.
    1so64k.jpg
    I did money maker for my male game first. My next choice would be fashion icon, love guru kinda hinders dating events. What did you choose? And congrats!
    PM to add
    Hi koko!! I have a few questions about the comeback. I apologize if they're already answered, but I can't find them. So, would it be best to be completely leveled up before starting a comeback? Also, do you lose your husband or access to the things already available in your closet? And can you still do all of the same events? I don't see any downsides to doing it if you get to keep all of your progress, besides fans. Thanks :)

I'm not Koko but I'll try to help you :)

You don't need to be completely leveled up (if you meant max level), in case you're wondering too, your level doesn't affect the comeback. Oh no, you lose nothing but fans, in fact you also gain some, like a sleek new dress and +3 energy cap! The downside, like I always say is when you're doing a gig and the "special action" kinda hinders you. Especially the Love Guru one, when I'm at Oak, there are times where I really only need 1 heart point but there's only 2 actions left - special action (9 energy) and the 8 energy + Kash one. That drives me crazy! That can sometimes be avoided if you plan your actions well. That's just a really tiny bit of hindrance compared to the advantages. Congrats btw, which did you choose?
    PM to add
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm thinking of making a 1st comeback.. but I don't know which one to choose.
    1so64k.jpg

It depends on which outfit you like more and which type of gig you would want a action boost on. So basically the new action is a 9 energy action which gives you an energy back similar to the 5 energy action when you call friend or contact to assist you in the gig. If you want help on dates, pick the love guru, if you want help on the club appearances and charity events etc etc...choose money maker, and if you want help in modeling jobs or acting jobs, choose Fashion Icon. That's really all that changes so choose based on which type of gameplay you focus on.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Started my 2nd comeback!! Woohoo! I dread getting all of those fans again to try for the 3rd though...

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Haha oops! I thought I was replying to one of Koko's posts haha! I'm still trying to get the hang of this :) thank you soooo much for the advice!! I haven't don't one yet because I wasn't sure if I'd lose my progress, but now I'm going for it! I'm not sure which one to chose yet, but I'll let you know! Thanks again :D
    XoXo
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm not Koko but I'll try to help you :)

You don't need to be completely leveled up (if you meant max level), in case you're wondering too, your level doesn't affect the comeback. Oh no, you lose nothing but fans, in fact you also gain some, like a sleek new dress and +3 energy cap! The downside, like I always say is when you're doing a gig and the "special action" kinda hinders you. Especially the Love Guru one, when I'm at Oak, there are times where I really only need 1 heart point but there's only 2 actions left - special action (9 energy) and the 8 energy + Kash one. That drives me crazy! That can sometimes be avoided if you plan your actions well. That's just a really tiny bit of hindrance compared to the advantages. Congrats btw, which did you choose?

I chose fashion icon :) I was nervous about doing it at first, but everytime I got millions of fans, as I was already # 1, it seemed kinda pointless to keep getting more fans for nothing haha. I'm glad l did it! I'm a D+ lister for now, but at least I feel like I have a better goal to work towards now :) I actually really like the dress it came with! I'm not particularly looking forward to the Dating Guru comeback, since you said it can be frustrating. Haha maybe I'll pick that one last :) thanks again for the tips!!
    XoXo
    I chose fashion icon :) I was nervous about doing it at first, but everytime I got millions of fans, as I was already # 1, it seemed kinda pointless to keep getting more fans for nothing haha. I'm glad l did it! I'm a D+ lister for now, but at least I feel like I have a better goal to work towards now :) I actually really like the dress it came with! I'm not particularly looking forward to the Dating Guru comeback, since you said it can be frustrating. Haha maybe I'll pick that one last :) thanks again for the tips!!

Ooh! Congrats on making your first comeback! The fashion icon dress is my favorite of the 3 and I wear it a lot. Ok well because I haven't got the money maker dress, but I am planning on doing that very soon. Now, you have to show everyone a pic of your doll in that dress in the ootd thread!
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Does anybody know what "special action" they mean on the Love Guru comeback? I noticed on dates with my hubby there is a heart speech bubble popping up in top of my doll's head. Should have I tapped it or what? And if I did, what exactly does it do?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Okay, so I am a few parties away from being #1 and I am itching to start the comeback quest... However, I am on the storyline part where I am going to meet Kim to open up the shop in the Mall of Dubai. For anyone familiar, is that far in the story or do I still have a lot more plot to go? If so, if I do the comeback with the Mall of Dubai not started, will I be able to start and finish that quest once I do the comeback? And will I get the rest of the storyline after that, after the new comeback? Thanks!
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Does anybody know what "special action" they mean on the Love Guru comeback? I noticed on dates with my hubby there is a heart speech bubble popping up in top of my doll's head. Should have I tapped it or what? And if I did, what exactly does it do?

Zoyechka, do you mean this? It costs 9 energies(?) and fills about 1 1/2 hearts.
    20c35139-9d70-48f4-b7ae-834855fe9cfc_zpsrgza0oyl.jpg
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    Okay, so I am a few parties away from being #1 and I am itching to start the comeback quest... However, I am on the storyline part where I am going to meet Kim to open up the shop in the Mall of Dubai. For anyone familiar, is that far in the story or do I still have a lot more plot to go? If so, if I do the comeback with the Mall of Dubai not started, will I be able to start and finish that quest once I do the comeback? And will I get the rest of the storyline after that, after the new comeback? Thanks!

Hi Cilan, I'm only on level 32 and I've started my third comeback just last night. Yes, there is still a lot of storyline after Dubai. It you want to have +3 energy bank I would just start the comeback. The ONLY thing you lose is fans and I think there is additional story plot for your first comeback.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36