Purchase Isn't Giving Me KStars

OGKevOGKev Registered Users 19 Posts
I made a purchase about 2 weeks ago for 4.99 for some K-stars. The have yet to give me my stars or remove them annoying advertisement but they were sooooo quick to take that money right out my bank account. I contacted them they said the e-mail I provided them didn't show any purchase information then I replied with the correct e-mail and no response for a week. I'm really upset right now. I want my K-stars that I worked hard to buy.:mad:
мү ρяσғιℓε ριcтυяε ιs σғ мε -.- ι'м ησт gαү
gσσgℓε: кεvιηяσ∂яιgυεz1738@gмαιℓ.cσм / кεvιη яσ∂яιgυεz
∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
α+++ ℓιsтεя
үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hi Kev, I think you gotta wait, they will take awhile to check and credit you. Maybe a week more, and then contact them again.

Oh and I saw you appeared in my android game finally! That's great. Did Jax appear for you yet?
    PM to add
  • OGKevOGKev Registered Users 19 Posts
    Jax appeared for me. Vats appeared for me sadly. What's your name in-game? I can't start my 2nd comeback because one of my friends is at 556M fans which is like 370M more fans than me. I'd be at the top and could start my 2nd comeback but I am unable to do so because he is at 556M. I tried to unlink my KKH game from Google but it is still showing him up there. I don't have a problem with Vats friendship wise it's just that his fans are hindering me from continuing on my quest for all 3 comebacks chronologically in order. Some people say that it takes a week for people to stop showing once you've unlinked them, some say they have waiting months and nothings changed, and some people say there's now way to delete real players which all sucks in general. So I'm left with the problem, do I want to have 370M added to each comeback I make or... do I want to wait god knows when to find out if he's removed from my game or not.
    ∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
    α+++ ℓιsтεя
    үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Kev, a) I added you to both my android accounts this morning, I'm sorry about the Stars.This happened to me on the mothers day sale, but you will be compensated, and they'll fix it.

As far as the friend at the max. It's very frustrating. You can contact Google+ explain you're trying to get this person out of your circle because they're no longer playing with you, and they're stopping you from progressing to the number one spot. Good luck, and please let us know how you makeout. THere are a few people I've been trying to get out. Anyway Kev, my dolls will be looking for you in the game. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OGKevOGKev Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yeah he still shows up :/ fml.. bye bye dreams of doing more comebacks. 556M is just insane

I think that's over the max fans support said it was 500,000,000 -_-
    ∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
    α+++ ℓιsтεя
    үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)