What Will Happen Tomorrow?

Tomorrow's Kendall's birthday, will there be an event or anything? Low-key hoping they have one of those 10 dollar buyable outfits that her character wears like Khloe and Kim's birthdays.
Prev1

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Oh good catch. That would be nice!

We just got the Karl update today but that would be nice, too. Maybe they can offer an outfit she modeled for him in the past, or something like that.
  • MikeGagaChicagoMikeGagaChicago Registered Users 64 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Oh good catch. That would be nice!

We just got the Karl update today but that would be nice, too. Maybe they can offer an outfit she modeled for him in the past, or something like that.
    Hopefully it's something good.
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Nothing i guess is not even Friday :D .. Its not Kiki's birthday ..
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I can see event files for Nov 6 but none for today. There wasn't an event for Kourtney's birthday either, let's see anyhow I'd love if there's something planned. :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    Kendall surprise birthday event just showed up in my game :)
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    There is an event today for Kendall's birthday! I just got a call from Maria that there's a surprise party at the Mirragio Grande in Las Vegas (in six hours).
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yay! I hope there's a prize in the end.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I got the call too! HOPE we get something cool
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Would be awesome if we get (part of) an outfit after the party!!
    Katinkae wrote: »
    I got the call too! HOPE we get something cool
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Would be awesome if we get (part of) an outfit after the party!!

Yeah me too! Im excited!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Same here. I don't really think that we'll get an outfit based on how the game's been lately but who knows....
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Your probably right kateliciously, generally when we have a prize they put a counter to us like the one of Kim's birthday, that I lost due the glitch, by the way!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Your probably right kateliciously, generally when we have a prize they put a counter to us like the one of Kim's birthday, that I lost due the glitch, by the way!

What? What did you lose?
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Yay! I hope there's a prize in the end.

There's no gift for us.
    There's no gift for us.
    Nothing?! Seriously!?
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Nothing?! Seriously!?
    Yup, nothing.
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Maybe we'll get something in the weekend event?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So, the birthday gig was just to say Happy Birthday Kendall? Meh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So it excited about the gig anymore. Seems like they just added the gig to mention her birthday.
    ticisss wrote: »
    Maybe we'll get something in the weekend event?
    I hope so. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts

I enjoyed the party. It's always fun getting to hang with Kim and Kendall. I just wish Kylie and Kourt showed up too.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
    I agree a fun event is one thing. But an extra task that is basically a side gig, came in seeming like a reward would happen. If you've watched the show, you know that parties always have gift bags. For Kendall's 16th, Kris got companies to comp things like ipods or iphones, designer shades and more things to value the gift bags upwards of a grand. A grand worth of gifts, in each grab bag. So naturally, when we go to a KParty, we kinda look for the party swag bag. :) (as a woman, I can attest, a present in any form is always appreciated. My hubby came home from Costco with the comfiest purple flannel lounge pants. Was it expensive? NO. Was it a gift? Yes. ANd I loved it.) So, you're just hearing us complain a little, because there was no present. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I didn't finished the birthday gig yet, but knowing that isn't any gift just get me more lazy to do it...
    What? What did you lose?

When we had the Android glitch I wasn't able to do Kim's birthday gig and they were giving a cream jacket with a floral tie and shirt for guys and a dress for girls. After they fixed, some people was compensate with the clothes and k-stars for the trouble, but I didn't... Later after I sent an in-game ticket and I got a good amount of k-stars as compensation, higher than that of other players, but not the jacket.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I think we are complaining even more, since it is an 8 hr gig. If it was just a 3 hour one that was randomly thrown at us, it wouldn't cause too much of a stir. However, an 8 he gig with no reward? As Koko said: Meh.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    There was a lovely gown and fantastic new hair for Khloé's birthday. Why nothing for Kendall's?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I don't know why we get our hopes up anymore. First it was all the anticipation for the baby update (for MONTHS) and then that sucked. And then for Halloween, and that sucked. With every update this game just progressively gets worse. I mean they haven't added a useful feature since the private jet.

Sorry for ranting this probably belongs in Hookah but oh well
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Well, I love the save your favorite or most time consuming outfit to put on in your wardrobe for quick retrieval. And I love having the babies, so that's 2 I liked. I really enjoyed the Fashion Voting event. That was different and fun, and I've heard it will come back with improvements in the future. But....I am tired of the good things being changed for the worse. However, I know I'm not the only who noticed the times for reset for friends at a party, or co stars in a gig has been adjusted back to nearly if not exactly what it was before. So, that, plus removing the reminder to buy more energy when you still had 1 energy left are just 2 things that have been improvements for my game.

The lack of extras put into this year's Halloween into THanksgiving is a bit of a letdown. Does anyone else remember the Autumn baskets that the Halloween turned into, and then they morphed into Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving. Maybe they're coming soon.

No shame in ever putting out how you feel. It doesn't have to be hookah. I know a lot of you guys cheer me when the game has me down, so , I'm trying to repay it.

THe above has been posted from me thinking the glass is half full. Wait till I take a gulp and notice it's half empty. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    However, I know I'm not the only who noticed the times for reset for friends at a party, or co stars in a gig has been adjusted back to nearly if not exactly what it was before. So, that, plus removing the reminder to buy more energy when you still had 1 energy left are just 2 things that have been improvements for my game.

I think of both of those things as Glu being forced to correct changes they put in place that made the game worse. There was a lot of negative feedback from players when Glu slowed down the reset and put in the annoying pop-up about energy. In my opinion, correcting their mistake shouldn't be given the moniker of "improvements."

Like you, I did like the Fashion Vote and I enjoy the babies, though both of those could also be Improved.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Got the invitation last night (went to bed late), so I thought "perfect, will get the actual party gig first thing."

Nope...got another gig! Then it wanted me to do a 24 hour gig without warning me that it's NOT the party for Kendall. Luckily I didn't trust it and said no.

So hopefully next time I play today, will get the Kendall party! I don't want to have to spend K stars, to make Simon call twice.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I did the party and Kim and Kendall were there but no speech bubbles? I guess it's bc I didn't complete it on her actual birthday.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I did the party and Kim and Kendall were there but no speech bubbles? I guess it's bc I didn't complete it on her actual birthday.

I saw the same thing happened on my game too. I was a bit disappointed with that gig anyways.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections