Update 4.2.0 Android wardrobe not updated & Other Issues

AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
I installed the update and got the first karl gig, but there are no new items available for purchase in my game.
iOS
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. Hang on I'll take it and see what happens. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks koko. I saw the ios users posting screen shots of their updated wardrobes so I presume Android should have it too.
    iOS
    Ok, none for me either. Let me try my other Android. Hang on again. my iOS game got them earlier, but I thought maybe the Star sale was still on, and maybe that's why, now the sale is over, so that wasn't it. BRB

Edited: Ok, my other Android got the quest, and the call to meet Karl, but no Karl Klothes.

Platforum: Android
    OS Version 5.0.1 & 5.0.2
    Devices Samsung S4 & Samsung Tab S
    Level : 38
    Gender in Game: Female

No Karl Klothes in the wardrobe, although I've been called for the task.

If you're Android, and took the update, please let us know if you got Karl's clothes in the wardrobe for purchase. And let us know your game details? thanks for this, I'm checking on this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Android
    OS Version: 4.0.3
    Device: Galaxy Tab 2
    Level: 36

No new items in the wardrobe.
  • EliaElia Registered Users 5 Posts
    Android 5.0.2
    Device: HTC Desire 816
    Level 35
    Female

I have not received the new clothes in the game.
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    V 4.2.0
    Android
    samsung galaxy S3
    Level 25
    Female
    No new items in the wardrobe, cant access shop and no call to meet karl.
    I just noticed, on my Androids, the Karl store is not accessible either. so in addition to not seeing the clothes....we can't get to his real online store. I'm sure this will be fixed soon. Hang on, help is on the way. I'm still trying to find out if ANY androids are functioning properly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    There is no update without glitches my game keeps crashing and my sister's game doesnt have the new clothes :D
    Ok truffle, will you post your game details in the crashing thread that was just started? im sorry this is happening, and I'll notify Glu about the crashing as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    OS Version: 4.4.2
    Devices: Samsung galaxy avant g386t
    Level : 34

After I updated my game, I received the new storyline gig and Karl Lagerfeld store. But I didn't get any new clothes inside of my doll's closet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    OS Version: 4.4.2
    Devices: Samsung galaxy avant g386t
    Level : 34

After I updated my game, I received the new storyline gig and Karl Lagerfeld store. But I didn't get any new clothes inside of my doll's closet.
    Restart ur phone .. My sister didnt get it too but then bammm :D
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I didn't have the clothes too. I updated the game in the morning And now it's evening and I turn the game on and suddenly the timer pop up and I already have Karl's clothes in wardrobe. Also the store opened and I didn't have it opened. I'm just waiting for the call still.
    So maybe just wait for a while and it will appear in your game.

Android 4.4.2
    There was a fix that went through this morning. It should be on your device now, otherwise just restart your device, and if you still have issues, please post them here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    The King of Season event gig in appears in my goals with two different start times.

• available now
    • available in 8hrs

I call Simon hoping the glitch would be bypassed by doing so, but unfortunately it didn't work and Simon wanted K Stars to start the event when it's technically available.

PhotoGrid_1446629065010_zpsgfi89snq.jpg
    Note:the "available soon" is the correct status...i waited 12hrs for the gig to start.

Platform: Android
    OS Version 5.1.1
    KKH version : 4.2.0
    Device Samsung S6
    Level : 41
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Platforum: Facebook web
    OS Version: Windows 8
    Device:PC
    Level :29

Just received the update got a new storyline gig to meet Kendall's designer's friend and the Karl Lagerfeld store though i can't access it and no new clothes in store
    Hmmm, they sent through a fix yesterday for the Androids having this problem. I'm sorry this is happening to Facebook players as well. If the update just came through, probably the next little update will have the fix for it. In the meantime, I would just play around it till the repair comes through. Plus it's early, as more Facebook players come across this glitch I'm sure, like the Androids earlier, more players will post here, and Glu is aware of the thread. I'm sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    The King of Season event gig in appears in my goals with two different start times.

• available now
    • available in 8hrs

I call Simon hoping the glitch would be bypassed by doing so, but unfortunately it didn't work and Simon wanted K Stars to start the event when it's technically available.

Note:the "available soon" is the correct status...i waited 12hrs for the gig to start.

OS Version 5.1.1
    KKH version : 4.2.0
    Device Samsung S6
    Level : 41

Hi DMV_Doll. Sorry you got hit with this as well. The Android update came with the glitch where we couldn't access Karl's Store in the game, and the clothes weren't in our wardrobe. Yesterday a fix came through, and when that happened, if you had already gotten the Karl call, you got it again when the fix came through. Glu's advice is to do the task the second time, and then it should be cleared and you should not experience further problems.

In mine, I just finished the first of my two Karl/Milan gigs, and the 2nd Karl/Milan gig has disappeared. Now there is a 2nd Karl gig - a party in 24 hours, and that only appears once. So, if the 2nd Karl/Milan gig does NOT disappear when you complete the first (in your pic, the 'available soon' one) your game should be good with no further problems.

If you can't access the gig even through the available now link, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait for Simon's call and you know it will come by the time the 2nd one is available. In my game, I tapped the available now, and it took me to the gig. Sorry this is happening

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I moved your post to the existing Android update problem thread. Hope this helps. smile.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Glu hasjust pushed the Karl Lagerfeld promotional popup, storefront, etc. live for Facebook v4.2.0.
    Please re-load and check again and it should be fixed. :) Thanks for your help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Glu hasjust pushed the Karl Lagerfeld promotional popup, storefront, etc. live for Facebook v4.2.0.
    Please re-load and check again and it should be fixed. :) Thanks for your help.

Thanks Koko it has been fixed now.
    Just a head's up. I finished the 1st Karl task this morning, and the double disappeared. Left the gig got a call for the 2nd Karl gig in 24 hours. Shortly after Noon, I got a call for the Duplicate Karl 1st gig, that had disappeared off my screen and goal tabs. I said I wasn't ready, he said ok, he'll call back.

The task did NOT come back on the screen. I guess if you do it again, you do it again. Simon is supposed to call me again shortly, and if it's the same task I already completed, I'll bump this back up to Glu.

So, I basically wanted to let you know even though the duplicate disappeared, you might get a call for it. I'll probably end up doing it again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My 2nd time for the 1st Karl gig disappeared when I finished that this morning. Even though it disappeared from the screen, I am now getting calls from Simon to do the task again.

cdd1c867-e69e-445d-951e-9bad8bec58ac_zpsoolejbmq.png

See, I have the 2nd task showing on the right. There are no other Karl tasks there or in goals. But see, Simon is now calling for me to do the 1st task a 2nd time. I've told him not now, but every hour it's the only task I'm going to get till I do it again. The first call came, when the wait period for the Repeat task would have been over, had it not disappeared.

I reached out to Glu, but I'm thinking we just have to do it again when called. If I hear anything different, I'll post it here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Android 4.1.1
    QMobile A50
    Level 33
    Male

Simon calls back every hour for the King of Seasons gig, though it's not listed in my goals and I've progressed in the storyline.

I won't wait till Friday either due to the event. So if this can be fixed before the weekend, cool! Otherwise I'll end up doing it one more time.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Ok, hang on. I just picked up the phone game ANd it said Simon would call shortly. I hit call, figuring I'd get it over with. He offered me regular jobs. So, I grabbed a 3 hour photoshoot in BH, and I'm going to wait and see if he calls again for the 24 hour one.

They have been kept aware of the issues, and maybe things are working out, depending on the time the gig started trying to repeat. I don't know, but I'm off to check the other android.

I hope I caught you in time., and I hope this is it.

Edited: No such luck. I'm in the process of doing the 1st tasks a second time, then sometime tomorrow i'll start the 2nd tasks for the first times, then on Friday the 2nd tasks for the 2nd times, and hopefully, Saturday I'll be playing for my games and not for the glitches.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Small issue not a major problem.

Version: 4.4.2
    Device: HTC desire 610
    Level: 29

The video messages from Kim are not playing when the button is tapped however like I said not a huge problem since it is probably the same message from Halloween.
    Platform: Facebook
    OS Version: Windows 8
    Device: PC
    Level: 29

After the update i can see the Karl Lagerfeld's store in Paris but i can't enter the store.
    I am also not getting some storyline gigs with Karl
    Unfortunately, there is no one on one support for Facebook games, the best advice is to try changing your browser, and reloading the game. A fix was pushed through yesterday for Facebook, so make sure you are reloading the game. I'm sorry this is happening.

Hoodstar9, I would send in a ticket about the video not loading, that doesn't seem to be a widespread issue, it could be unique to your game/device. Customer Care is the way to go if you want to try and resolve that. Plus, if you want to see the video, go to the Play Store, search Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, and tap that icon. It will give you a lot of the details about the update, and there is the choice there in the store to watch the video. Hope this helps.

And finally - After doing the Karl 24 hour Milan Fashion Show twice, I had to attend the party in Florence for 8 hours, and then it appears to be over. I thought the party would be 24 hours, and that would have to be done twice as well. Fingers crossed, that after the party, it's done. Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience of this glitch, but there IS light at the end of the tunnel, and it looks like we'll be starting tomorrow's event free and clear. Phew.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    THe Karl Repeat Gig issue in a nutshell: If you had two Milan Karl gigs with different starting times, after you do the first, the listing for the 2nd disappears. You are called for a Party in 24 hours. THen you are called by Simon for the 2nd Milan gig that disappeared off the screen. Do the gig a 2nd time. When that's done, there is NO CALL about a party. Finish the 8 Hour Party gig for Karl and that is the end of it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. And remember my current mantra. It's Google's fault. In my Opinion of course.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OGKevOGKev Registered Users 19 Posts
    Platform (Android)
    Device (SPH-L710)
    Level in game (32)
    Gender in game (Male)

brief description of problem.
    Game was working fine until now. Then, it starts to crash every time I open it.
    мү ρяσғιℓε ριcтυяε ιs σғ мε -.- ι'м ησт gαү
    gσσgℓε: кεvιηяσ∂яιgυεz1738@gмαιℓ.cσм / кεvιη яσ∂яιgυεz
    ∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
    α+++ ℓιsтεя
    үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)
    Hi Kev. Are you ok yet? I had this problem the other morning, and I went nuts. Sometimes it's a temporary thing that corrects itself. Is it still happening? Let me see what I can dig up for iOS advice.

You and I just finished a fashion shoot, and you looked fine. I was going to post a pic, but let's get you up and running first. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OGKevOGKev Registered Users 19 Posts
    I was okay and it suddenly started crashing. I don't know if it had anything to do with the fact that I added 20+ people on Google+ this weekend and none showed up yet. It just continuously keeps crashing and has been like this for the past 3 hours. I'm hoping that the game will work later on today or tomorrow. I would love for the people I added to show up but I guess you can't ask for too much, eh?
    мү ρяσғιℓε ριcтυяε ιs σғ мε -.- ι'м ησт gαү
    gσσgℓε: кεvιηяσ∂яιgυεz1738@gмαιℓ.cσм / кεvιη яσ∂яιgυεz
    ∂αιℓү ρℓαүεя
    α+++ ℓιsтεя
    үσυ мιgнт gεт α gιғт ;)