Options

facebook kim k problems

niicoleeexniicoleeex Registered Users 4 Posts
so anyone here play kkh on facebook? if you do, does your game stuck at "please wait" too? mine is. and the weekend event is tomorrow and im so scared i wont get to do it :(

Comments

• Options
    Dani1214Dani1214 Registered Users 2 Posts
    YES! I'm having this exact same problem! I hear the music but the screen is just black with "please wait"... I really don't wanna miss the event tomorrow either :(
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Hi, I just found this in our update thread. Hope you'll be able to play tomorrow. :)
    As far as Facebook goes, keep checking back, changing browsers and trying to get it to load/reload. Glu is aware that some people are still experiencing issues in the FB games. Please make sure your browers are up to date, and checking for new versions of the page each time it opens. When I get more info, I'll pass it along. Very sorry you're going through this.
  • Options
    niicoleeexniicoleeex Registered Users 4 Posts
    so facebook kim k is having problems again. it was stuck at 0.1% and its been a few days. anyone playing on fb having this problem too?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    There is a support thread for this in FAQ and Support here. Try the tips like changing browsers, clearing cache and cookies etc, and then if it still won't load, post your info in that thread. Sorry this is still happening. Yesteray a number of FB game issues were resolved, so hopefully if you do the c clearner, and refresh the page, hopefully your game will load the fixed version. Fingers crossed, and check out that thread. Nice to meet you niicoleex, sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If you're still having problems with Facebook, please check out this link in Support. And, I'm merging your two threads. Rather than start multiple threads with the same problem, you should merely 'bump' up the existing thread by posting your new post there. :) Saves me the trouble of replying multiple times in multiple places, and makes sure your don't get lost in the process.

Edited: After the merge, I see I answered both threads, illustrating my point.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary