Weekend Event 11/06/15 ~ Happy Scorpio/Sagittarian Birthdays

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    VIp + Bonus Stars + Event Gift Boxes + a bundle (we're thinking one of those little sale packages with to buy ;) )

I think everyone's looking forward to at least a few aspects of this weekend. I'm anxious to see the clothes. FOr me, it's always about the clothes. ;) See you in the AM. I'm getting up early to start earning bonus stars when the event starts. And Eselle, I hope you don't mind.....I did a fashion show with you earlier and borrowed your picture for the Fashion Thread header. You look lovely, if you'd rather, I'll take it down in the morning. But you do look lovely. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    No problem, Koko! & thanks so much <3
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Oh I'm excited about the bonus stars! I spent mine on the private jet so I need to rack them up again. Bye bye social life lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Oh my god, I have to get that hair!! Guess I'll be opening a few boxes today :p
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Is it just me or are all the outfits the last few weekends pretty drab? They're all muted colors. And all a little matronly. I'm pretty sure we have about 8 of those long skirts in other colors that's in white above. It makes me miss sexier kim. The clothes are more now she dresses now and they're a little too boring. The hair is cute. But I can't get excited about a white outfit with a skirt we already own
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The hairstyle probably looks better on a darker hair color for the male dolls.

I like that hairstyle for my doll but I'm probably never gonna get it from my freebie weekend event giftbox.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    Is it just me or are all the outfits the last few weekends pretty drab? They're all muted colors. And all a little matronly. I'm pretty sure we have about 8 of those long skirts in other colors that's in white above. It makes me miss sexier kim. The clothes are more now she dresses now and they're a little too boring. The hair is cute. But I can't get excited about a white outfit with a skirt we already own

I agree with you about the white skirt. It's very similar to the gray and red ones that are in the wardrobe plus it's weird to be in all white, sleeveless top, in November! I like the white top a lot but it's so summery. Glu gave us black outfit after black outfit all summer and now a white outfit in Fall.

I do like the navy jumpsuit. I think it's sexy and unique. I love the hair but will try to avoid chasing it to poverty.

You know it's bad when your credit card company sends you an email pointing out how much money you spent with Apple last month and that it was not your typical spending behavior.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Ashliejb wrote: »

I agree. I actually think that the navy blue jumpsuit looks 10× better than the white sleeveless top & skirt.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I agree. I actually think that the navy blue jumpsuit looks 10× better than the white sleeveless top & skirt.
    The jumpsuit is the only thing I really like. Hope I get it in my *free* box.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Oh wow I love the blue jumpsuit! Khloe wore that to the app launch party a few weeks ago. I love all the gift box items! Only like the shirt of the earner items, but I am not going to waste 500 stars just to get it.

Here are the inspiration pics.

938.jpg
    108.jpg
    iOS
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I like just the white top and that's everything. I wanted to spent some stars for Karl's collection, but I don't want to earn items which I don't like and know I won't probably ever wear... Glu should give us some special clothes when we're spending our stars.

And the clothes for men? Well,... the hair looks like from a circus or what, I dn't know.
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I agree with you about the white skirt. It's very similar to the gray and red ones that are in the wardrobe plus it's weird to be in all white, sleeveless top, in November! I like the white top a lot but it's so summery. Glu gave us black outfit after black outfit all summer and now a white outfit in Fall.

I do like the navy jumpsuit. I think it's sexy and unique. I love the hair but will try to avoid chasing it to poverty.

You know it's bad when your credit card company sends you an email pointing out how much money you spent with Apple last month and that it was not your typical spending behavior.

Right? Where's the fall clothes? It's November. And if we got some clothes like that every now and then that's fine but I feel like that's all we get anymore. 8 was an exaggeration but I know we have pretty much that whole outfit in our closet already (white long skirt, cropped white shirt)
    The othe today Kylie had thigh high boots and a ripped sweater. Why can't we get something like that? "sexier" doesn't necessarily mean really short and low cut. But something different and edgy and cute. I agree the jumpsuit is at least a little different compared to the above outfit. I don't want my doll looking like she's set for business attire 24/7 lol
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I agree with you guys, I would love to see more fun clothes. They did pretty good with Anna Della Russo's event. Kim's style this year has been mostly monochrome outfits in neutral colors, so I guess that is why we get so much of it.

I too don't want to spend my stars during a VIP event where I don't even like the earner items. Seems like such a waste. I wish the jumpsuit and hair were the earners! I am going to try and restrict myself to opening just three gift boxes and hope I get one or both of the items I want.
    iOS
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    I like just the white top and that's everything. I wanted to spent some stars for Karl's collection, but I don't want to earn items which I don't like and know I won't probably ever wear... Glu should give us some special clothes when we're spending our stars.

And the clothes for men? Well,... the hair looks like from a circus or what, I dn't know.

😁Lmao I personally think that the hairstyle for the male dolls looks a little off on the lighter hair color options. It probably looks better on darker hair and the two darker skin complexion on this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

AliBryant wrote: »
    I agree with you guys, I would love to see more fun clothes. They did pretty good with Anna Della Russo's event. Kim's style this year has been mostly monochrome outfits in neutral colors, so I guess that is why we get so much of it.

I too don't want to spend my stars during a VIP event where I don't even like the earner items. Seems like such a waste. I wish the jumpsuit and hair were the earners! I am going to try and restrict myself to opening just three gift boxes and hope I get one or both of the items I want.

I really liked this event because we got lots of fun stuff.

I just want fall stuff! Like pretty sweaters in oxblood, a trenchcoat or long cardigan, boots/sneakers and a pretty scarf.

Yeah, I don't see any point in spending k stars either when the clothes don't appeal to me.

Edit: QUICK QUESTION: When does the event start! In 40 mins or 1 h 40 mins? Not sure if the clocks turned back in America as well 🙈
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yikes! I'm not spending 1 k-star this week. Why's the men's stuff so horrible!!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I don't like the outfit at all.. I was waiting for VIP event so I can buy the jet and some Karl clothes.. and now I don't know what to do..
    I'm glad it's VIP, I travel this weekend and I won't be able to grind
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    It starts in 37 minutes from now

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Edit: QUICK QUESTION: When does the event start! In 40 mins or 1 h 40 mins? Not sure if the clocks turned back in America as well &#55357;&#56904;

Depends on which time zone...I believe it will be at the same time on our clocks, everywhere but the General Mountain Time region (Colorado and Arizona I think?)

This is because the States do observe "Daylight Savings," except for the GMT zone. I didn't have these things ever in school...Someone can correct me. Ali just posted about this in the Hookah Den though.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Oh wow I love the blue jumpsuit! Khloe wore that to the app launch party a few weeks ago. I love all the gift box items! Only like the shirt of the earner items, but I am not going to waste 500 stars just to get it.

Here are the inspiration pics.

108.jpg

I'd love the jumpsuit and the box hair, but I'm not sure my doll will look as good as Khloe! Beaut!

And totally forgot about the time change. I'm in a 12 hr shoot and almost done. Was going to finish it since I wasn't sure if I could make it another hour +, but 30 minutes seems much more doable if I can get a Kstar. I'll stay up and find out!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    108.jpg

Loooooove, and Khloe is changing by the day lately! Just observing. So skinny and blond now. She was pretty either way.
    Thank you guys. Guess I'll just chill on my couch for 30 min then watching YouTube videos. :)
    So it just occurred to me - do they roll out the event at the same moment worldwide? I get so confused LOL!

It was at 2:30 AM before and now if it's an hour back does that mean they still roll it out at 2:30 by clock, or does it go out at the same time as before DST, no matter what our clocks say now?

Oh dear...I will either have to stay up and wait and see, or, just get some sleep if I can, and learn tomorrow.
    Yeah I seriously wouldn't wanna wait till 3 PM. Almost time for my coaching classes :( fingers crossed!

• IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Wow the earner items are dreadful. I was excited for a VIP event so I could spend k stars on the Karl collection but never mind now.
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    I was expecting something picked by Karl Lagerfeld, but I guess they couldn't get him to agree on sharing some Chanel stuff.
    Honestly I don't look forward to VIP events because I don't have the k-stars for them, and the teasers are just... meh.
    None of the items are that appealing to me.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
    I was expecting something picked by Karl Lagerfeld, but I guess they couldn't get him to agree on sharing some Chanel stuff.
    Honestly I don't look forward to VIP events because I don't have the k-stars for them, and the teasers are just... meh.
    None of the items are that appealing to me.
    Yeah! That's what I've been thinking. I guess lots of people would spend more k stars this weekend if they could exclusive items from Karl's collection instead or even just some nice autumn wear.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The Weekend Event has always started at 5am in my time zone (EST) and I assume it will still start then since most of the country is now on Daylight Savings Time.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I love the jumpsuit and the hair, but I won't be buying any K-stars this weekend so fingers crossed I get something in the ONE box I open. *crosses fingers*

Don't really like the earnables... I should have enough K-stars to get the earrings, but I'll leave it at that.
    Nothing for me yet. Did the event start for anybody else?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.