What Will Happen Tomorrow?

2Next

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I'm not sure if they talked in the Kendall bday party in my game either. Here is a snap of the party.

DtB9rRA.png

We all thought hands on our hips was the best pose.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes they said things like "Thank you so much for coming" you say "Happy Birthday" no cake. no balloons. but..........no major bugs with the update either. Yeah a couple, mostly android and IHateGoogle™ is totally to blame for that. My personal opinion, is the scaled down decorations and things might have been due to Glu working around the GWord. Why do I say this? Because GWordle also threw my devices into a tizzy, where I'm 'paying' a percent for a minute of play. Where I used to charge once a day, Run out of energy? I can't scrounge, I have to power down to battery up. So, if I haven't been my charming self, that's what has been going on. Any ideas what it could be would be soooooo appreciated. Both my ATT Samsung Galaxy S4, and my Wifi Galaxy S Tab, My ipad is holding firm at one charge and I play all day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I haven't noticed any crabbing, but the Google drainage sounds like a pill. Especially if on mobile and paying per minute or something.

I couldn't remember if anyone talked at the Bday party or not...I think I started that one just before bed, I don't even remember now. Trying to get gigs out of the way before the new event starts. They even wore clothes they wore before. Poor Kendall.