General Complaints Thread

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I'm having a Vat's hair feeling all week long. I've been foolishly chasing the queen of hearts hair & I keep getting c.r.a.p.tastic giftbox items. Like I really didn't need to spend 60 kstars on all that.

So so so sad right now.

Oh no... I've done the chase too and regretted it. I know how frustrating and infuriating it is when you realize you've wasted so much money on "rewards" like 4000 Kash and sports bras.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    My doll did not receive a bonus for Kim's party despite answering the questions correctly and talking to all of the NPCs, the time glitch has not been fixed so she had to go back and complete the Las Vegas party twice, and I just love how there were only three days to do this. So I guess this is how Christmas and New Years are going to be set up...three days to earn a 600 point outfit. Since she is only at 464/600 my doll is doing one more party and that is it. What good is a mermaid costume when she can only wear it once a year.

This account makes me sick

jF33AH6.png

I'm not sure what I am more tired of the idiot running the page or the idiots commenting on the pictures. Yea some may be true but to me it translates to 4-5 new outfits for girls per update. 1-3 new outfits for boys per update and one new location. More gift box items and more $4,000 kash prizes in gift boxes.
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    i think that was a glitch/error. I've purchased that exact item and it was only 20 K stars. I have two babies but that has never affected the price of baby clothes and hairstyles.

Thank you!! Then fingers crossed I get my 20k stars back
    GC Minne622
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I really need a new update. Like now. I'm so bored by the game ATM because I have no more storyline gigs. Maybe Glu should consider how many gigs they should include in each update, depending on the time between updates.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »

This account makes me sick

I'm not sure what I am more tired of the idiot running the page or the idiots commenting on the pictures.
    Couldn't agree more. So sick of people taking everything they post on IG or Twitter seriously.
    And how dare they mislead people like that? They have nothing to do with Glu.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oooops. Wrong thread. nvmd. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I dont know where to post this soo :D

Screenshot_2015-11-02-15-44-01_zpscjvd6lep.jpeg

And this cutie .. From which event is that hair ??

Screenshot_2015-11-02-15-44-25_zpsahftoutt.jpeg

EDIT:

Look at this outfits so gorgeous :D

kim-kardashian-wearing-karl-lagerfeld-outfit_zpsmau0atcj.jpg

And also i found this :dd

WHEN KARL MET KIM: Starting Tuesday, Karl Lagerfeld is to appear as a character on “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood,” the popular app that allows users to play at being a reality star — ruling the red carpet, dating and dumping celebs and such.
    The collaboration is sure to ramp up the designer’s social media profile, given that Kardashian boasts more than 100 million followers across various channels, versus Lagerfeld’s 1.7 million.

In addition, the Glu Mobile game is to feature a virtual Karl Lagerfeld boutique stocked with the fall 2016 collection, in which players can shop and style ready-to-wear, bags and shoes. All the products represented are also available for real on the karl.com Web site, slated to launch Tuesday with shipments to 97 countries. The e-commerce foray is in partnership with Italy’s Yoox Net-a-porter Group SpA, as reported.
    Other fashion personalities who have appeared on the Kardashian game include fashion editor André Leon Talley and blogger and editor Anna Dello Russo.
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    That is cool!!!!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I know, right? Hope the update comes soon. I haven't seen that style before or perhaps I missed it !! :D

Here's the full story: http://www.vogue.com/13366835/kim-kardashian-app-karl-lagerfeld/

Oh, I'll add a vent too. I had to do the Destinations Photoshoot 3 times this morning! Simon won't offer me any side gigs otherwise. 8 hour shoot with no friend to invite. :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Here is a link to an album I made about Karl Lagerfeld in the KKH game, I also put it in his thread, but since people are discussing it here, others might look here for news.

http://imgur.com/a/RmD8d
    I am so discouraged. Both my Androids have been hit with 2 series of the 24 hour Karl gigs. So, I finish it, and while I wait for the next 24 hour gig in this storyline, I have to do it again. Plus, it takes 56 Energy to fill one star, x 4 = 216 Stars for the gig. at 12 Stars and hour, in 24 hours I'll earn 288 Stars. In a day, I'll have 60 Stars left over for a date. The babies will not be fed till the Karl tasks are done. How does that work? THen do it again, then the next part, then do that again. So....I'm thinking I should be done with these 2 tasks in one storyline sometime next week. (did I mention I got doubles on both androids?

Now, that brings me to my 2nd and more important complaint. Ever since last week's Google Update, my 2 androids are using twice the energy. Playing all day, I used to charge them over night, and they were good for the next day. Just like the iPad. Since the GooglePlayServices switch, My Androids lose all their power and must recharge about 6 hours after I get up. If it wasn't Google's fault, then my ipad would be affected the same.

So, I am so freaking seriously wanting to kill the Androids. I can not spend the day worrying about how long till it charges again, especially because I have these killer gigs to do for the next month. *** is Google doing that is now taking twice the power?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I feel very bad for Google or Android users.

I have another game that crashes every few seconds since the iOS 9 update happened and they tried to fix it but it is not fixed. Very frustrating when a game you really enjoy can't be played due to crashing.

My gripe is that there was nothing at all for the Kendall bday party. If they did not want to compete by releasing a clothing item the same week as the Karl announcement, then, how about a new hairdo. Something. K stars. Energy. Something.

An energy limit increase would have been boss.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Two back-to-back 24 HOUR King of Seasons Event gigs?!?!?!?!? :mad:

tumblr_ljqc9bEYum1qafrh6_zpsplpcxefl.gif

The only silver lining about this latest Android glitch is that it didn't happen during a "win a K Star per completed event".
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yeah I'm kinda surprised and disappointed that there's no Kendall event. There was a Kylie and a Khloe event. It's strange because Kendall is the only one that actually has a real job in that entire family. She is all over the news now because of her birthday bash and she just got signed to do the Victoria's Secret show along with her bff Gigi Hadid.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    My tsuris is now centered on the Android draining of my batteries since Google did whatever the Eff they did last week. I had 100% when I opened up this morning at 4 to try and finish one of my 24 hour Karl gigs. When I turned it off 2 hours later.....50% power left. Luckily the party for Karl was only 8 hours instead of 24, and it doesn't seem to be repeated. Anyone have any android advice now that the battery is draining like a sieve? And am I the only one with this problem?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Doing the 24hs gig was awful ...have to do it again...I wanna cry :(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Yeah I'm kinda surprised and disappointed that there's no Kendall event. There was a Kylie and a Khloe event. It's strange because Kendall is the only one that actually has a real job in that entire family. She is all over the news now because of her birthday bash and she just got signed to do the Victoria's Secret show along with her bff Gigi Hadid.

I think that Kendall is the only one that a strong work ethic and is well grounded. I hope that she doesn't change because she has a likable personality.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My tsuris is now centered on the Android draining of my batteries since Google did whatever the Eff they did last week. I had 100% when I opened up this morning at 4 to try and finish one of my 24 hour Karl gigs. When I turned it off 2 hours later.....50% power left. Luckily the party for Karl was only 8 hours instead of 24, and it doesn't seem to be repeated. Anyone have any android advice now that the battery is draining like a sieve? And am I the only one with this problem?

Mine seems to be fine.. I keep charging with short intervals throughout the day when I'm not using so I'm not sure about draining.

Got to settings and see the battery stats. Might help you in identifying the issue. Or you're sure it's Google Play services?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    KKH drains my battery like crazy too eventhough I'm playing on iOS. :/
    No my problem definitely started last week, after the new permission acceptance for some Google thing. THen we all started showing up in each others games. Since Aug of 2014, I've been charging my 3 devices over night and it lasted all day. The ipad still has plenty of charge left at the end of the day, but suddenly at the same time both Androids (one a phone, one a tablet) started requiring 2 additional charges during the day. The iPad is still fine.

So, you see why I'm assuming it's something Google related. The worst part is, I used to be able to tap all day long for more energy. But now, when the device is charging, I'm not playing. That's a problem. Someone, I think it was DMV posted a screencap of the new permission acceptance we had to agree to before we could get in through Android.

Plus side? Nice to be done with the 24 hour Karl gigs. THe 8 hour party is a breeze after that. And, after I find the screenshot I'm looking for.....I have a hint or two about tomorrows event. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    24-hour gig ? Is that a joke ? I'm so not getting this done before the weekend event.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
    Chanrin wrote: »
    24-hour gig ? Is that a joke ? I'm so not getting this done before the weekend event.

I think that Glu is out of their minds. Do they think that players don't have a life of their own?

It would be helpful to complete that quest for a gig weekend event but I've read on the forums that you need to repeat it twice since the update glitched that 24 hr gig.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I think that Glu is out of their minds. Do they think that players don't have a life of their own?

It would be helpful to complete that quest for a gig weekend event but I've read on the forums that you need to repeat it twice since the update glitched that 24 hr gig.��

Then i won't touch this gig with a barge pole until the next update.

I can't blame the glitch on them, we should be used to it by now... but the idea of 24 hour gigs is stupid.
    it's always the same, Glu finds a way to make us happy, only to take back that happiness by ****ing us twice as hard (forgive my french) This is maddening.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio

It would be helpful to complete that quest for a gig weekend event but I've read on the forums that you need to repeat it twice since the update glitched that 24 hr gig.

There were a limited number of games that got the glitch. You would have had to take the Android update as soon as it was available, and before the fix came through. THe Fix gave players a 2nd Milan Shoot, if they'd already updated. And those people have all pretty much already run through the glitch. Anyone who still has it now, most probably updated after the fix came through, so they only got the 24 hour gig once. But, anytime there are stars for completed gigs, you should be able to bypass the long stroryline gigs, and just focus on the faster side gigs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Chanrin wrote: »
    Then i won't touch this gig with a barge pole until the next update.

I can't blame the glitch on them, we should be used to it by now... but the idea of 24 hour gigs is stupid.
    it's always the same, Glu finds a way to make us happy, only to take back that happiness by ****ing us twice as hard (forgive my french) This is maddening.

I think that I'm gonna put the 24 hr gig on hold on my game until it's fixed.

I don't wanna repeat it twice since it will take up all of my time to be energy hunting.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I am in the 24 hour gig now. I decided to get it out of the way. The event will start tonight, right? The 24 hour gig will still be going, but that is OK.

I won't aim for 5 stars on the 24 hour gig unless it's a 5-star event or something, because wow, I spent 34 energy bolts and the meter barely moved. Lol

It's nice to have a 24 hour gig sometimes because then I can sleep and not worry about it being over. But, it can also get in the way...

I do wish event gigs and gigs that pay out in event currency would be very clearly marked that way.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I need to vent just a little.....
    iOS
    Oh no! that would be terrible. Yes it is 'bad' enough staying up til 2 AM and I also figured out it's mainly the only way I will ever reach the last earnable prize. So it seems kind of a 'must' now if I am going to play KKH.

I learned something though. I never knew that GMT didn't move clocks for DST. :(

I wish we could get the event timed to our own time zone, but then I guess it could lead to issues if some stayed up just to begin hours before others, or not. Maybe not, if there were adequate cushion built into the finish line.

I know another game which I won't mention or anything, that has longer events, and 'usually' gives plenty of time even to beginners or people who started late, to still finish and win something if not everything.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm a night owl so sometimes I'm still awake when the event starts at 5am (EST). The last hour can be tough as I would like to fall asleep but the event will start in "just" an hour so I stay awake.
    If I have fallen asleep earlier, my tiny bladder usually wakes me up between 5-6am so I Check out KKH.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    it kinda bothers me that the first gig had to last a day. i mean i get them XXX but really? and then you have to wait ANOTHER day to get the next gig this is bs.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!