Weekend Event 11/06/15 ~ Happy Scorpio/Sagittarian Birthdays

Comments

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Nothing for me yet. Did the event start for anybody else?
    I'm still waiting for mine to start also.
  • patygiondapatygionda Registered Users 2 Posts
    Where is the event?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    bah, nada here. maybe i'll just rest my eyes for 55 more minutes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I'm still waiting for mine to start also.
    Maybe we have to wait for another hour.
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Considering America has caught up with Daylight Savings, the events should start at the usual time.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Guess I'll have to adjust accordingly. When are the clocks set back to normal? :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The event still starts at 5 AM Eastern which is in 50 minutes. U.S. changed clocks last weekend.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Charli I believe standard time lasts until the first week of March.
    iOS
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh that's 4 months, I'll remember. Thanks!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Here in Aus, I would reliably get the event at 7.00pm. Then, our daylight savings started in October and that moved to 8.00pm. So now that America has changed their clocks, does that mean I'll now get it at 9.00pm for the duration? Nooo!! I want to cry!!!

More reason to indulge in another glass, I believe hahahahaha
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    That red and black dress everyone wanted is now available... but you have to pay real money for it so nah.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Kim's Pick wasn't a great deal...or even a good deal... But I've wanted this dress for a long time.
    $9.99 bought this dress and 60 K Stars.

ECBC6377-BFED-40EF-B4BB-2EA02E663A6C_zpsfmahinrk.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Can someone please post the number of K-stars needed for each event item?

I.e. 15 for gift box, ?? for earrings, etc.
    Silly question, I am really close to Level 35 and there is a purple something that unlocks then, but I cannot figure out what it is. Would someone be willing to show me and tell me how much it is? It'd be super appreciated!
    IOS

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Opened a few boxes because I really wanted tha hair and that awesome jumpsuit. Got ****ty stuff unltil i opened number 6, then I got the hair. I want thta jumpsuit soo bad, but dont know if I should try anymore, I have'nt even seen it yet, in my boxes. In one of the sets it was ONLY the sunglasses mehhh
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    I opened the new hair with my very first box. It's been a long time since I've had that luck. I got the sunglasses with my second box and the dreaded 4000 Kash with my third.

The new hair doesn't look great in the light blond because, just like the Kim's hair we recently got, there aren't enough low lights.

084F0D65-FE2A-4BCE-B922-45CD24D750A3_zps2b5zgcay.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Silly question, I am really close to Level 35 and there is a purple something that unlocks then, but I cannot figure out what it is. Would someone be willing to show me and tell me how much it is? It'd be super appreciated!
    Its s short dress for 60 K Stars. Let me just take a screenshot. I'll add the picture in a minute

Edit: here is the dress:
    image.jpg
    Can someone please post the number of K-stars needed for each event item?

I.e. 15 for gift box, ?? for earrings, etc.

I missed how many were required for the earrings because I purchased some of the 40 k star boxes so I earned the earrings and moved on to the skirt. You need 300 for the white skirt.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I missed how many were required for the earrings because I purchased some of the 40 k star boxes so I earned the earrings and moved on to the skirt. You need 300 for the white skirt.
    The earrings are 50 k stars.
    Its s short dress for 60 K Stars. Let me just take a screenshot. I'll add the picture in a minute

Edit: here is the dress:
    image.jpg

Thank you!!! Hmm, may have to hold my KStars. I am always sooo indecisive during VIP Events! I always say at other times "oh, I'm going to save my stars for that" and then when the event starts, I totally space out and forget what I wanted lol
    IOS

Buuuuut, what happened to that karl lagerfeld style with the green leather jacket and the black skirt, I thought that was going to be in the weekend event. I wanted that clothing so bad

No jumpsuit in my boxes but I really like what I got instead. Can anybody tell me for how much you can usually buy the black coat?
    image.jpg
    No jumpsuit in my boxes but I really like what I got instead. Can anybody tell me for how much you can usually buy the black coat?
    image.jpg

120 k stars :)

Well I only opened one box, got 40 k-stars. Works for me! Cause I spent it on a Karl Lagerfeld dress, which was then enough to get me the earrings. That's me done for the weekend! LOL. Although I'll still grind and try to earn as many k-stars as possible through gigs.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    image.jpg

About 120?. I don't have my facebook open now but that one is one of those items I always thought...no way I'll ever get to buy that.

Edit: yeah!! Omg, this has to be the best 'non-gift boxes item' lucky gift box win I have ever seen!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Katinkae wrote: »
    120 k stars :)

Wow, that's awesome. I got it the box I bought for 40 k stars. 🎉 Thank you for telling me.
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I guess the picture of the horrible clothes for the guys answers my question about buying the plane this weekend event or not...geez, they really wanted the guys on the game to save the kstars didn't they?. ::shudders::
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Congratulations Kate!!! I love that black coat & outfit. That's an excellent item to find in a 40 K star box, a true "win."

I've opened several 4000 Kash boxes trying to get the navy jumpsuit :-( so I'm going to stop. I am very happy that I found the new hair in my first box.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Congratulations Kate!!! I love that black coat & outfit. That's an excellent item to find in a 40 K star box, a true "win."

I've opened several 4000 Kash boxes trying to get the navy jumpsuit :-( so I'm going to stop. I am very happy that I found the new hair in my first box.
    I totally thought that I would regret opening a box when I'm trying to save k stars but it really paid off.

Yay! I you already wore it when I invited you to co-star on a gig.

Has anybody even seen the jumpsuit in their boxes yet?
    Ø

Have you seen thr jumpsuit? Because I have not :( im scared to open anymore..

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.