Weekend Event Image thread 11/06/15 - StarSign Birthday Fashion Thread

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
VIPa3ndMore_zpssv1uwiln.jpg

Word of mouth being the closest thing to a teaser we've had in a while, we're sitting here still waiting to see the clothes.

Whoever grabs hold of any Weekend Event Item pictures... Please post them.

Since it's VIP.......Whatever you buy, can be part of the fashion show.
Between event items, the Bundle, the VIP clothes and the clothes we buy to earn the VIP things......
there will be plenty of different looks.

Let's have fun.

And the other image threads are open, not everything is Weekend related, if you get them this weekend, we'd love to see them here.

Please visit the corresponding Scorpio/Centaur Birthday Party Event Thread

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Seriously. I started this thread last night, positive I posted it, and it's gone. Luckily, it was all saved in memory, so I know I didn't dream it. Borrowed this from our lovely Lizard, thanks for the pics. So much to do this weekend. Personally, I'm loving the clothes. We can ALL rock a little Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Lizard wrote: »
    From facebook:
    1446793499-fb-img-1446793461928.jpg1446793505-fb-img-1446793466476.jpg
    1446793516-fb-img-1446793472016.jpg1446793521-fb-img-1446793475917.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    084F0D65-FE2A-4BCE-B922-45CD24D750A3_zps2b5zgcay.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    You look lovely Holly. People have loved this dress since the games been around.

I immediately bought the Parrot in New Orleans, earned the earrings......and a whopping 4000$. It's all good. I'm going deep today. :)

ee5cd76e-e43e-4aeb-95db-f9180b667c14_zpsgzfh8yug.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Oops, sorry. I posted these in the main event thread also.

I forgot there is now also a fashion thread for the events. Sorry bout that.

Here it is again.

Pix of the clothes and things from this weekend event.

The 24 hour runway show is still going on in my game, but I thought the white outfit looked nice with what Kendall is wearing:

JZA3uwz.png

Taking some time off in Santa Barbara.

vhmbYDK.png

After that, stopped at Kim's house. She had to change clothes and jet, but Ray was there.

Thanking Agent Ray for all his hard work, and loyalty too.

XBgtvk6.png

Meeting up with that reporter what's his face, in London.

Um8B9bR.png

Oh, looking at the pix above, in someone else's post, I realize the sunglasses were an event prize also. I didn't realize that and didn't put them on for pix.

I tried for golden box prizes. I also got a few Lagerfeld things, and the bird in New Orleans house, for the event points. I needed to splash out a bit. Was an absolutely horrific week.
    Wow, you look awesome in all your Clothes Dot. And don't worry you can post them in OOTD as well. Clothes is what it's all about. I got the bird in New Orleans for my games, and then I should really make a list of what game needs what. You look lovely Dot, and the hair looks great on you.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Wow, you look awesome in all your Clothes Dot. And don't worry you can post them in OOTD as well. Clothes is what it's all about. I got the bird in New Orleans for my games, and then I should really make a list of what game needs what. You look lovely Dot, and the hair looks great on you.

:)

Thank you so much Koko.

I really liked the hair and the shoes. Both kind of retro. Reminded me of bygone days sort of.

I like the little charm hanging from the strap on the shoes or whatever it might be.

It was a fun event.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    So jealous of your blue overall polkadot! 😍
    I immediately bought the Parrot in New Orleans, earned the earrings......and a whopping 4000$. It's all good. I'm going deep today. :)
    Oh no! Now I remember what I meant to buy this weekend. Another pet. #fail Guess I'll have to wait a few weeks.

Here's what I got this weekend. Oh and I bought the jacket from Karl's collection.
    image.jpg
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Kim loves how the dress she picked for me looks!

4BAD5008-D993-4524-8111-8A85A5CB1430.jpg
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    SO excited i actually got the jumpsuit, lovee it

image_3.jpeg

And this is how i styled the white outfit, not toooo crazy about it, but its classy

image_2.jpeg
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • BlushingBlushing Registered Users 18 Posts
    Celeste loved the fashion this week. Here are her recent outfits:
    Qmm0gf0.jpg

The shoes that came with the jumpsuit look like about five others from previous events...is it just me or does it seem like Glu's been recycling shoe styles?
    Katinkae wrote: »
    SO excited i actually got the jumpsuit, lovee it

image_3.jpeg

And this is how i styled the white outfit, not toooo crazy about it, but its classy

image_2.jpeg
    Looking awesome! I think the white wrap blouse would look awesome with jeans or black pants as well. :)
    Blushing wrote: »
    The shoes that came with the jumpsuit look like about five others from previous events...is it just me or does it seem like Glu's been recycling shoe styles?
    Exactly what I think. This week's silver shoes are exactly like those from 2? weeks ago but in silver. :/
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Looking awesome! I think the white wrap blouse would look awesome with jeans or black pants as well. :)

Although I won't get the white wrap shirt, I would love to see it paired with other items. To me, the white on white is boring.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I love how classy the jumpsuit looks, it's definitely one of my favourite looks.
    7E54DB0D-2014-46D7-A9A4-217AB2EB928E_zpslpx3wzzl.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    084F0D65-FE2A-4BCE-B922-45CD24D750A3_zps2b5zgcay.jpg

Is that dress available to purchase yet?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Is that dress available to purchase yet?

It was a special purchase made available today. It was $9.99 for this dress and 60 K stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    It was a special purchase made available today. It was $9.99 for this dress and 60 K stars.

It kinda sucks that I can't purchase it with kstars. (Sigh)😕
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

e0fbb157-74f0-4841-b565-5cb75208f036_zpsfn9o2r7p.jpg

Here's Kat (Kokolo) finally in her SPC dress. I tried to buy it, but it said no, and the offer disappeared. Turns out you can't make a special purchase (bundle) while you're in the middle of a Gig. Seriously? You've never heard of a woman going shopping during her lunch hour? She's still at work but her money is good. lol.

I lost more weight, and money, shopping through my lunch hours. Ahh, those were the days.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    e0fbb157-74f0-4841-b565-5cb75208f036_zpsfn9o2r7p.jpg

Here's Kat (Kokolo) finally in her SPC dress. I tried to buy it, but it said no, and the offer disappeared. Turns out you can't make a special purchase (bundle) while you're in the middle of a Gig. Seriously? You've never heard of a woman going shopping during her lunch hour? She's still at work but her money is good. lol.

I lost more weight, and money, shopping through my lunch hours. Ahh, those were the days.
    Kat looks gorgeous. I'm totally feeling the outfit with the Leiber purse. Btw, where'd u get dem shoes at? I want!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Kat looks gorgeous. I'm totally feeling the outfit with the Leiber purse. Btw, where'd u get dem shoes at? I want!

I think both the purse and the shoes are from a Weekend Event. I love that purse.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Dixie purchased some items, "won" some items, and "earned" some items.

1267F2B8-76E9-4E1D-8060-0CD5C8BDDF4A_zpsre8offv1.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Holly, I'm loving your looks. The white top in the middle picture looks great, I love the outfit you built around it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Feeling fab with this new jumpsuit :)

f4fl8p.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Feeling fab with this new jumpsuit :)

f4fl8p.jpg

OMG did you took some inspiration when you styled Sassi? My doll is so ecstatic right now.:):cool: Her wardrobe is color coordinated and her color combos are on point.��
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Here are the shoes in the Wardrobe. I think they came with the white top in the picture? Hmmm, I think the ones to the left came with Kim's top. So.....what was last weekend? But the shoes outlined in pink are the ones she's wearing.

e64596a0-968e-46e0-a80b-0d81d7e3ff21_zpsujbcngvf.png

But that's not a Lieber purse.

Here it is in the wardrobe. You can see what else that weekend was.

e2326d1b-4c82-42f7-9556-d635e91f4ee1_zpsmhpysp16.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Wasn't digging the Karl stuff at first, but it's growing on me. This is my favorite look:

FFk1KKc.jpg

I have the fur coat and blouse, as well, and I'm currently saving for the star dress.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    OMG did you took some inspiration when you styled Sassi? My doll is so ecstatic right now.:):cool: Her wardrobe is color coordinated and her color combos are on point.��

Inspiration from where? If you mean the background, no :) I liked how the earrings matched the color, and I went with old gold accessories and voala :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    OH MY GOSH, guys!!! Amelia is back and loving the fall/winter season. She was in New York with her boo thang and sporting her new look. She can't with the fur coat and Marilyn Monroe hairdo!

2iuvrk0.jpg

*side note* I had good luck with the gift boxes tho .. All I need is that jumpsuit!

1qq4ye.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
    Inspiration from where? If you mean the background, no :) I liked how the earrings matched the color, and I went with old gold accessories and voala :)

I meant that I styled my doll very similar to the way that you styled your doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here's my doll in the earnable hair.
    image_zpscu2udffm.jpeg

It seems like clown hair to me, but I spent 50 kstars and got 40 back in my earnable giftbox, so I technically got this hair for 10 kstars. I think that's as far as I'm going this weekend. All the items are ugly.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool: