Weekend Event 11/06/15 ~ Happy Scorpio/Sagittarian Birthdays

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's from a weekend event. The symbol suggests that it has something to do with spring. ;)
    image.jpg

I have the purse. I'm gonna have to mix & match to see what to style on my doll with the purse.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    There's hope friends..... After just missing it this morning, I opened the navy jumpsuit in my first box this afternoon.

A11B746A-7EB5-4062-AE0F-933CE2BD33F1_zpspepkg0zc.jpg

So cute!! The jumpsuit is adorable and I love it with the red hair. Ugh I wish it was an earnable
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I agree. Khloe wears the best stuff :)

Mhmm...if you choose the dress you'll know what you get. Some people opened more than 10 boxes to get the dress...it's like a lottery.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Plus it's not like I ever have any luck with the boxes, can't remember the last time I won anything decent haha.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Ashliejb wrote: »
    So cute!! The jumpsuit is adorable and I love it with the red hair. Ugh I wish it was an earnable

I hate when Glu does that! It defeats the purpose of earning a fabulous outfit that you want for your doll. Uggghhh 😣 👎
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Black Friday happens the day after Thanksgiving. So......3 weeks from today, Stores all over American wil be virtual battlegrounds as shoppers convinced that Black Friday is the best shopping day leave their manners at home and turn into rabid ZombieShoppers. But on the forum, I think it will be civilized and just a great shopping experience. Last year there were Star Sales, and prices were slashed in half in the wardrobe.

We're pretty much hoping for the same thing again. So....3 Weeks = Black Friday, and we hope Glu celebrates with sales again. :)

Oh Koko I know when Black Friday is, I tought they're gonna put a vip event in black friday not now.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    It's from a weekend event. The symbol suggests that it has something to do with spring. ;)
    image.jpg

Yup that's from the Easter event.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I am SO grateful for a VIP weekend - I need the rest after the last few - and that nothing from either slide personally appeals to me. The new mens' haircut is a more grown out version of one of the few black male specific/catered ones but I don't feel as emotionally connected to is as the anniversary hair so I will simply kick back and do my best to turn these 12 kstars into 20 ;3

I'm not sure if saying no to Kim was the right move but my first event for the weekend is ending soon so I guess I'll see.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Well, saying no to Kim was a no-no so far - you go on Ray's show and he tells you that you're in trouble with the Kardashians for ditching Kim, when you leave you get a call from Khloe who puts you on blast and suggests you meet Kim at an event in Vegas with a necklace she makes you purchase (for Kash, not K-Stars) as an apology. Since when is honoring professional gigs the wrong thing to do? I can't see Kim or any of the sisters ditching work for a girls night - and now you have to buy a gift for choosing to be professional??? I'm a little bit peeved here!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Well, saying no to Kim was a no-no so far - you go on Ray's show and he tells you that you're in trouble with the Kardashians for ditching Kim, when you leave you get a call from Khloe who puts you on blast and suggests you meet Kim at an event in Vegas with a necklace she makes you purchase (for Kash, not K-Stars) as an apology. Since when is honoring professional gigs the wrong thing to do? I can't see Kim or any of the sisters ditching work for a girls night - and now you have to buy a gift for choosing to be professional??? I'm a little bit peeved here!

Omg honey raven, I picked the gig with Kris for exactly the same reason. I can't believe that's how it works out. Like, I definitely expected professional gigs to go before a night out?!

I wonder if other people picked the opposite and they were both wrong choices?
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh wow. That is so arbitary. And, if we blew off Kris for Kim, don't you think we'd be buying the necklace for Kris? I'd like to hear how it works out for those who dumped Kris for Kim. Just saying.

EDited: I see we both thought the same thing Amy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    What the .. ? Can't she hang with Jonathan or someone, ugh! Kris didn't say thanks either for saving the day. This choice was so wrong :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Nobody in their right mind would cross Kim...ever. Look what happened to Perez Hilton. She's the black widow of Hollyweird.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts

Huh, well that's stupid. Guess I'll be buying a necklace, then, since I did the same thing.

Do you think it matters what you say on the Ray Powers show, though? I'm not there yet, but I had another Ray Powers gig lined up and when I did that one, he started out asking me about the Kris/Kim situation, and then went on to the questions about what the gig was SUPPOSED to be, if that makes sense. (Hoping that having that happen doesn't mess anything up though....afterward I got the regular storyline call though so I think it's fine).

I'm pretty sure I chose "it's complicated", and he said something about how I probably won't be hearing from Kim anytime soon, I gulp, that was it. Did you choose the other answer? Doubt it matters, just curious.
    I think it's the same ending anyway, because I chose the other option over 'it's complicated' and had the same 'Gulp' option. Waiting for the gig with Kim in Vegas to see how that turns out. I think it's pretty off though, because you do the right, non Willow type of thing and get in trouble for it. At the very least, at least you don't lose any fans over it.
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Wonder what would happen if you can't afford the necklace? I mean, I'm sure I can, since my money just piles up, as there's nothing much to spend it on ever anymore, but I'm curious. How much was it?
    To be honest, I didn't look - I was too busy cursing and just pressed it - I want to say $900?
    I love Kim and the game, but that's so f-ed up. Why on earth would she need a 900 dollar necklace just for helping out her mum? She probably has 100 necklaces costing 10x that price.

Oh well, that is the game! But it is silly.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    My freebie weekend event giftbox stinks. I won the dreaded $4,000 cash. Uggghhh!!! I'm so mad that I chose the wrong box and the curly hairstyle was there. I think that I'm jinxed for every weekend event. I haven't won anything decent for the past few weeks on this game.

I actually wished that the curly hairstyle was a second earnable item instead.😦

Screenshot_2015_11_06_18_03_49_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_06_18_06_38_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_06_18_13_08_1.png

posted image
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

AmyT wrote: »
    I love Kim and the game, but that's so f-ed up. Why on earth would she need a 900 dollar necklace just for helping out her mum? She probably has 100 necklaces costing 10x that price.

Oh well, that is the game! But it is silly.

Don't quote me on that price Amy, I was busy wrangling crying babies IRL so it didn't completely register! I could be way off hahaha
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Omg honey raven, I picked the gig with Kris for exactly the same reason. I can't believe that's how it works out. Like, I definitely expected professional gigs to go before a night out?!

I wonder if other people picked the opposite and they were both wrong choices?

Exactly the same thing happens if you pick Kim. Because I did that, got blasted by Khloe. Unlike everyone else though I refused to buy Kris the necklace haha.... and Khloe said as long as I show up that will be good enough. :)
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
    aurichie wrote: »
    Exactly the same thing happens if you pick Kim. Because I did that, got blasted by Khloe. Unlike everyone else though I refused to buy Kris the necklace haha.... and Khloe said as long as I show up that will be good enough. :)

Well, that answers that! I think that really sucks to put in a quest where you fail either way - where's the fun in that??
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Don't quote me on that price Amy, I was busy wrangling crying babies IRL so it didn't completely register! I could be way off hahaha

I just got the Khloe call. It was a bit cheaper...$500.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I got lucky and my free box had 40 stars in it, so I spent them and got the hair woo woo! I don't like anything else so that's it for this event for me :)
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    I got lucky and my free box had 40 stars in it, so I spent them and got the hair woo woo! I don't like anything else so that's it for this event for me :)

Same thing for me! First box 40 stars, second box hair. Then I opened 2 more and got 50 energy and the lavender halter dress from the daily boxes.
    iOS
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

For sure!!. My logic for not going out with Kim was. "Well...she's always telling we should hang BUT not today because she's off to wherever". And that's like 90% of Kim's calls. I guess our friendship is not what I thought it was. LOL.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Love the hair and jumpsuit, hate everything earnable this weekend
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    My freebie weekend event giftbox stinks. I won the dreaded $4,000 cash. Uggghhh!!! I'm so mad that I chose the wrong box and the curly hairstyle was there. I think I'm jinxed for every weekend event. I haven't won anything decent for the past few weeks on this game.

I actually wished that the curly hairstyle was a second earnable item instead.😦

Screenshot_2015_11_06_18_03_49_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_06_18_06_38_1.png

Screenshot_2015_11_06_18_13_08_1.png

posted image

Same here, I picked the same dag-gone box! I'm not spending any of my stars on boxes this week. I'm still determined to save my stars for Black Friday. I did spend some stars decorating some of the (ridiculously expensive!!!) So Chic London. So I did get the earrings.
    I thought the boys stuff was UGH! The hairstyle really turned me off, I thought it was fugly!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    WHY?!? The hair was right there :-(

image_zpsde3nokjb.jpeg

EDIT: So, since I did not win the hair i decided to treat my doll to the gorgeous black&tred dress!

image_zpso7mrtrsr.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Seriously, I had the exact same thought..!
    Will wait and see what happens when I meet Kim at the party in a few hours.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Same here, I picked the same dag-gone box! I'm not spending any of my stars on boxes this week. I'm still determined to save my stars for Black Friday. I did spend some stars decorating some of the (ridiculously expensive!!!) So Chic London. So I did get the earrings.
    I thought the boys stuff was UGH! The hairstyle really turned me off, I thought it was fugly!

I usually only get 1-2 items from the VIP weekend event. I never planned on splurging for the rest of the items and I never attempt to open up additional weekend event giftboxes for 40 kstars.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.