How You Style

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can I have a petty request, not to use postimg? :p It just (for unknown reasons) turn out tiny for me, like avatar sized tiny! And I hate to miss seeing how anyone styled an item. I can't make out any other details apart from the hair and outfit, I can't even see the facial features well, much less what bracelet or necklace.

I recommend imgur, thanks :p

I'm waiting for everyone's styling! I'm also trying to style the men's pants, hmm... it DOES look dirty lol.
    PM to add
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Can I have a petty request, not to use postimg? :p It just (for unknown reasons) turn out tiny for me, like avatar sized tiny! And I hate to miss seeing how anyone styled an item. I can't make out any other details apart from the hair and outfit, I can't even see the facial features well, much less what bracelet or necklace.

I recommend imgur, thanks :p

I'm waiting for everyone's styling! I'm also trying to style the men's pants, hmm... it DOES look dirty lol.

Sorry, I'm having problems uploading to imgur from my iPhone. :/
    I used an app for the last few weeks which doesn't work since the last iPhone update.

Here's my look again. Using another host. Can you see it Nai?
    29yl25v.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I kept it simple when I styled my doll. Carol Davida doesn't need a lot of accessories on wearing this. The wardrobe speaks for itself.

P.S. I wish that my doll could wear different shoes with this outfit on.

mm77ll.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    2cxur8z.jpg

Xiao Mei taking a stroll in Beverly Hills with Kitty Delight.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    I don't know about you guys, but the jumpsuit it self is very bland and boring. I would try to pair it up with something more bold, edgy, too brighten out the whole look, that's if you don't want to go with a vintage, soft look. Here is my take; I did something bold (i.e. The orange bag, gold accessories) and something edgy (i.e. The hairstyle, dark eye shadow). I agree with Carol, wish we can change the shoes!

2h4zszn.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    That one was a brainer. I really hate that outfit tbh and I would have loved to have the jacket and the jumpsuit separately.

Moving on.

To style it, I thought "the more hair, the greater distraction" so I went for the wildest wig in the game, associated it with the tackiest earrings ever, with a simple bag to half-match it all and cute filters to save some honor, and here's the result.
    6f8d3602-269a-4c13-84c5-81e7be1b5947_zpsygmdvmek.png~original
    A cute, wild and tacky look. Should have taken off the necklace. Too late.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My biggest issue with this outfit is that the pants are way too short. My second biggest issue is that it looks like the jacket is too tight and "pulling" across her torso.

33D9F049-7FA6-4CAC-A059-BD477E73FF22_zpssjyo9ays.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Look at this smug NPC showing off the fact that she's allowed to wear different shoes with this outfit.
    Perhaps no one told her that matching her shoes with her eyes is not a thing.

C7359B5F-F635-4CD8-9765-05CAB1ECE949_zpsnp6vufbv.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Look at this smug NPC showing off the fact that she's allowed to wear different shoes with this outfit.
    Perhaps no one told her that matching her shoes with her eyes is not a thing.

C7359B5F-F635-4CD8-9765-05CAB1ECE949_zpsnp6vufbv.jpg

I saw a NPC on my game wearing the same outfit on but with different shoes on that isn't available to purchase yet.

Edit: Let me see if I could find that NPC and take a screenshot of it.

OK so I don't have that much time to find that NPC but my doll did took a selfie with the NPC.

My doll is not happy that she can't wear a different pair of shoes with that outfit on.

35898qg.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Yes Kate any other hosting websites work fine for me except postimg :) Oh now I see your bracelet, and love it.

I never wore this jumpsuit before and I never knew it came with shoes, that kinda limits everything. Lol, those NPCs, change to a better shoes when you can!

Ok since no one showed the men's pants, I had to give it a go with Jax. I believe I didn't like this pants but won it in the free gift box for him. When in doubt, just go white.

yTNqh0i.jpg
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I missed a lot of stuff I guess.. These pants aren't in my wardrobe either.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I think the outfit looks pretty great on your doll Nai. :)
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Who called Johnny Bravo?
    JnmJZ56.jpg
    u9nSdKd.gif

I'm probably really showing my age here, but I have no idea who the above is. When I heard Johnny Bravo, I thought the Brady Bunch.
    This time we bring out the leather jackets. It's a must-have in everybody's wardrobe. Kanye wore the red leather jacket, I'm not sure about the female's.

Leather jackets never gets old!

FefLwBW.jpg
    PM to add
    My doll doesn't own any of these clothes yet so she had to take a picture in her closet. Anyway the accessories are her own.
    n478lk.jpg
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I love leather jackets hopefully Glu will add more this fall/winter.
    335d4cw.jpg
    Sophie
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    flvtkw.jpg

i really wish we had more scarves to choose from. I chose the black lipstick & orange eye shadow for Erica. I also changed her hair color to black & her eyes to the darkest of brown for more impact.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    My doll doesn't own that expensive jacket so I'll give you her hubby

Screenshot_2015-11-08-19-47-44_zps1q53zwb9_edit_1447008702666.png_zps2z8bmibz.jpeg
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Went for a more basic look since I feel like the jacket stands out so much as it is.
    image_zpsxvb3b1xc.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Dixie is going for a retro 50s look. Unfortunately she suffers from the same disorder I do and cannot eat anything without spilling a bite of it on her shirt.

BDF25C28-0872-4AC9-93A9-C34C05B17441_zpsgcetedca.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Tried a casual look, without the emphasis on being cool since it's a leather jacket. And Holly, hah, I was disturbed by that so I had to wear a necklace to cover it!

kCmsE56.jpg
    PM to add
    Tried a casual look, without the emphasis on being cool since it's a leather jacket. And Holly, hah, I was disturbed by that so I had to wear a necklace to cover it!

I tried on soooooo many necklaces but none of them looked "right" with the overall look.
    My boyfriend cracks up every time I spill food. Sometimes I'll make it the entire meal....and then the last bite drops. I've got a large chest so the stain always ends up about where Dixie's is on the yellow shirt.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Jax looks like a playboy...

CmKIagi.jpg
    PM to add
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I tried on soooooo many necklaces but none of them looked "right" with the overall look.
    My boyfriend cracks up every time I spill food. Sometimes I'll make it the entire meal....and then the last bite drops. I've got a large chest so the stain always ends up about where Dixie's is on the yellow shirt.

You need a bib :p You'd better not wear expensive clothing when you're out to eat! I, too, randomly have food stains on my clothing and only realize them very late. Everyone knows what I ate lol.
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Midori went for bad a$$ biker babe look :)

PhotoGrid_1447014166144_zps9kftqkoe.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    You need a bib :p You'd better not wear expensive clothing when you're out to eat! I, too, randomly have food stains on my clothing and only realize them very late. Everyone knows what I ate lol.

My Mom gave me an adult bib last Christmas. LOL
    When we go out to eat I pretend I'm a child and tuck my napkin in my shirt.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    d66iu.jpg
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    e6bOv8T.png
    I don't own this shirt just not worth 90 k stars in my opinion but I love the hair and tattoos with it :)
  • LisokLisok Registered Users 3 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Midori went for bad a$$ biker babe look :)

PhotoGrid_1447014166144_zps9kftqkoe.jpg

Where did everyone get these new eyes and lips? They're beautiful and nowhere to be seen in my game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I didn't realize how cool this Jacket is until now...
    CezbOEE.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.