⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    New outfits for Simon, Maria, Willow/Dirk, the real estate agent and NPCs like photographers, bartenders, waiters, directors.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    • Put Malibu to the list of places in LA instead of Santa Barbara.

GENIUS. That would be such a perfect and hopefully easy switch to do.

Malibu does not require a plane ride from Hollywood ;) That has always bugged me a little bit.
  • Kkh.kensiKkh.kensi Registered Users 7 Posts
    - Give our husbands/wives and children new clothes
    -allow our significant other to interact more
    -more quests and dramas with our loved ones
    -more paparazzi and juicy tweeter gossip
    - add a gym to go work out
    - more Locations such as Greece, Bora Bora Thailand etc.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Glu can you please add this hairstyle inside of the starlets closet? Or can you at least make this hairstyle earn able for the weekend event? Thanks.

1345816819_kim_kardashian_article.jpg
    image hosting 15mb
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• goldenbeautysgoldenbeautys Registered Users 5 Posts
    - Let us choose our spouses/boyfriend/girlfriend's hairstyles/make up, but keep their facial features the same.
    - More colors for eyeshadows, hair, lipstick, etc.
  • darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Only one suggestion: boys more taller than girls. That's pretty simple.
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Add The Alps or Switzerland as location. It would be so pretty to go on snow/winter photoshoots and to have drinks at an ice bar. :)
    I would also love to see more European cities, maybe Berlin (Germany).
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    Instead of more comebacks and losing all my fans yet again, I'd like to have the possibility to help my wife gain fans and become an A Lister (#2 of course, behind me). It's a bit ridiculous she just stays as an E Lister anyway despite being #1 couple with me for months, and all my career achievements, she never gains much at all from being married to an A Lister.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I hope the Kardashian game will have a pet store like in Stardom.
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I dont know if this has been mentioned before, so im just trying! Was told this was the place to be if you had some new ideas for the game.

I REALLY wish we could trade/gift our spescial clothes/hair and so on, with each other! Like, if I get something in the events boxes that I really did'nt care for, and someone else does, why not trade it with her for something else you may like? Maybe she/he got the shoes that you actually wanted but that she/he did'nt care for.

Me and my sister play this game like crazy, and one time I got a hair in the eventboxes that i dont like thaaat much, but she LOVES it! And she has a dress I love, but she dont. It would be sooo cool if we could just trade or gift it! Think that would make the game some much more fun! You could just send invitastions for a trade, and then the other player either accepts or declines it, easy as that.

Sorry if my english suuuucksssss btw, its been a looooong time since I had english in school lol
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Glu can you please add different nail shapes to the makeup section on the starlets closet?

The manicures looks too basic on this game and it's starting to get boring.

I would like to change my doll's nail shapes and I would also like to see more nail polish colors added too. Thanks.

10fe3qe.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Katinkae wrote: »
    Sorry if my english suuuucksssss btw, its been a looooong time since I had english in school lol

Your English is great, I never would have known. I have seen English first language speakers who didn't write as well ;)

OK to justify this post here is a suggestion.

- Please mark all event gigs of any type, which pay out in event currency, with some sort of visual mark - or some labeling. Maybe stamp it with event currency on the sidebar list. Anything.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Hey Polka! You can tell the ones that pay out by opening up the goals in the lower right. They will have a small clock symbol, because you have to complete them during the weekend event, by the time the event is over Sunday night.
    iOS
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Hey Polka! You can tell the ones that pay out by opening up the goals in the lower right. They will have a small clock symbol, because you have to complete them during the weekend event, by the time the event is over Sunday night.

Thanks Ali :) Yes I just worry about those who don't go to the forums. This whole thing was confusing to me for a long time, even being in here. (And, I guess sometimes I forget it after a while also.)

Thanks for the info.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Thanks Ali :) Yes I just worry about those who don't go to the forums. This whole thing was confusing to me for a long time, even being in here. (And, I guess sometimes I forget it after a while also.)

Thanks for the info.

Definitely. I agree it would be helpful if it was more clear. While we are at it, I wish they would put a counter on our level bar so we know how many level points we need to the next level up!
    iOS
    AliBryant wrote: »
    While we are at it, I wish they would put a counter on our level bar so we know how many level points we need to the next level up!

Yesssss.

- Please also put some type of timer or meter on the pets, so we know how long until they are going to give energy bolts next time. I don't want to think about it that much!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Your English is great, I never would have known. I have seen English first language speakers who didn't write as well ;)

OK to justify this post here is a suggestion.

- Please mark all event gigs of any type, which pay out in event currency, with some sort of visual mark - or some labeling. Maybe stamp it with event currency on the sidebar list. Anything.

Ohh thanks!! Good to hear :-D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • elizabaeelizabae Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way or has brought this up already but it seems like new hairstyles are being offered less and less, the majority of the events from the past few months only add new hairstyles to the mystery boxes available during the events so the chances of actually getting them are incredibly slim. And on top of that, it sucks spending your money on k stars just to open a box with $4,000 (which is literally useless in this game) or energy or some artictle of clothing that's not even part of the event. I love this game but it's something I'm noticing more and more. I used to get really excited for the weekend events but it's just getting more and more disappointing. I doubt anything will be done about this but I just wanted to vent a little and see if anyone feels the same.
  • TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    - Allow us to hold both our children in the photo booth.
    - Or if the SO is in the picture allow him to hold the 2nd child

PLEASE ;)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    elizabae wrote: »
    I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way or has brought this up already but it seems like new hairstyles are being offered less and less, the majority of the events from the past few months only add new hairstyles to the mystery boxes available during the events so the chances of actually getting them are incredibly slim. And on top of that, it sucks spending your money on k stars just to open a box with $4,000 (which is literally useless in this game) or energy or some artictle of clothing that's not even part of the event. I love this game but it's something I'm noticing more and more. I used to get really excited for the weekend events but it's just getting more and more disappointing. I doubt anything will be done about this but I just wanted to vent a little and see if anyone feels the same.

Yes there is an entire thread devoted to venting about the game - it is called Hookah Den and it's about 100 pages by now. This is just an invitation to stop in, because sometimes it feels good to vent a bit.
    Glu can you please make the hairstyle a second earnable item for the V.I.P weekend events? Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Katinkae wrote: »
    I dont know if this has been mentioned before, so im just trying! Was told this was the place to be if you had some new ideas for the game.

I REALLY wish we could trade/gift our spescial clothes/hair and so on, with each other! Like, if I get something in the events boxes that I really did'nt care for, and someone else does, why not trade it with her for something else you may like? Maybe she/he got the shoes that you actually wanted but that she/he did'nt care for.

Me and my sister play this game like crazy, and one time I got a hair in the eventboxes that i dont like thaaat much, but she LOVES it! And she has a dress I love, but she dont. It would be sooo cool if we could just trade or gift it! Think that would make the game some much more fun! You could just send invitastions for a trade, and then the other player either accepts or declines it, easy as that.

I agree. I wish that players can trade something that they will never used. For instance, I won the Kylie Jenner lips on the glam squad weekend event but I never used it on my doll. I tried it on my doll but for some reason I never seemed to like how the glossy lips looked on her. My doll looked completely different but I think in a very bad way. I wish that I could trade the glossy lips with one of my Android friends who couldn't participate for that event and would want the glossy lips for their doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    - If the player is married in the game please allow the S.O to hold the 2nd child in the nursery instead of a nanny. The nanny isn't necessary if there's a father/mother to hold the 2nd child. ;)
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
    I agree. I think that only the single parents should have a nanny to hold the second baby.
    - If the player is married in the game please allow the S.O to hold the 2nd child in the nursery instead of a nanny. The nanny isn't necessary if there's a father/mother to hold the 2nd child. ;)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Glu can the spouses calls for a date weekly instead of daily? It's extremely annoying for players that the fact that our spouses are needy & clingy. It would seem more realistic that couples go out on dates weekly instead of everyday. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    - Start a comeback without needing max amount of fans
    - Houses with more than one room
    - A convertible car (gt v8 or r8 spyder) a motorcycle (Ninja-H2R)
    - Add Kanye West and his Yeezy collection
    - Be able to switch between lipstick or lipgloss without changing lips
    - Eyelashes for all eyes
    - Change eyebrows color separately from hair
    - Different nail shapes
    - Place pervious event items in closet for purchase (40-60 Kstars)
    - More clothing for the baby's/males
    - Have events during the week (Monday-Thursday)
    - More long sleeve jackets thin and thick for for both male/females
    Sophie
  • elizabaeelizabae Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yes there is an entire thread devoted to venting about the game - it is called Hookah Den and it's about 100 pages by now. This is just an invitation to stop in, because sometimes it feels good to vent a bit.

oh awesome. I'm gonna check that one right now, thanks!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Here's a few things I can think of:

• more bracelets for the other hand
    • more jewelry options in general
    • more scarves. I love the Halloween one, so same item different patterns
    • options to layer more. Like jackets/vests. We can layer them and add them IF we would like.
    • Flats & Sneakers for shoes
    • option to paint toes since they are exposed in sandals
    • purses with longer straps
    • return older/retired items more frequently
    • no repeats of items you've gotten in daily gift boxes. I only needed 1 of that dress not three :(
    • Allow SO to travel with you
    • More options or interactions with So Chic. It's my store but I can't do anything besides pick up $1000 every week.
    • Weekly amount from So Chic should change. Having it be the same weekly is kinda weird. All stores have ups and downs.
    • Add a confirmation button for ALL purchases even K Kash. I bought a house AND car I didn't want!
    • Stay at home dates with SO
    • Movie Theater so we can do movie nights with SO or Friends.
    • Allow you to make plans and do dinner/movies/ship with friends.
    • Create a mall in Dubai & other places where you can actually shop & this could hold limited edition items vs in the wardrobes.
    • Let us have the Kim/Kourtney/Khloe skin color. We have to be pastey white, orange or dark. No "tanning" options.
    • Allow us to sell houses/condos/apartments.
    • Allow us to relocate our animals to their new homes.
    • More makeup options.
    • Sell hats separate from hairstyles so you can add a hat to any style.
    • Add a closer to your home which opens your wardrobe. How neat would that be!
    • More modest (longer) skirts and dresses.
    • Curvier characters. Why does only Kim have curves? Realistic. Everyone is shaped different.

I'll come back and add more. I can't think of anymore at the moment!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Here's a few things I can think of:

• more bracelets for the other hand
    • more jewelry options in general
    • more scarves. I love the Halloween one, so same item different patterns
    • options to layer more. Like jackets/vests. We can layer them and add them IF we would like.
    • Flats & Sneakers for shoes
    • option to paint toes since they are exposed in sandals
    • purses with longer straps
    • return older/retired items more frequently
    • no repeats of items you've gotten in daily gift boxes. I only needed 1 of that dress not three :(
    • Allow SO to travel with you
    • More options or interactions with So Chic. It's my store but I can't do anything besides pick up $1000 every week.
    • Weekly amount from So Chic should change. Having it be the same weekly is kinda weird. All stores have ups and downs.
    • Add a confirmation button for ALL purchases even K Kash. I bought a house AND car I didn't want!
    • Stay at home dates with SO
    • Movie Theater so we can do movie nights with SO or Friends.
    • Allow you to make plans and do dinner/movies/ship with friends.
    • Create a mall in Dubai & other places where you can actually shop & this could hold limited edition items vs in the wardrobes.
    • Let us have the Kim/Kourtney/Khloe skin color. We have to be pastey white, orange or dark. No "tanning" options.
    • Allow us to sell houses/condos/apartments.
    • Allow us to relocate our animals to their new homes.
    • More makeup options.
    • Sell hats separate from hairstyles so you can add a hat to any style.
    • Add a closer to your home which opens your wardrobe. How neat would that be!
    • More modest (longer) skirts and dresses.
    • Curvier characters. Why does only Kim have curves? Realistic. Everyone is shaped different.
    • More ball gowns for red carpet events
    • NUDE heels and flats, actually all/more nude accessories would be great!
    • More/Different Colored Leggings, maybe Tights that go all the way through the shoe
    • New Manager/PR person. Upgrade from E list Simon & Maria

I'll come back and add more. I can't think of anymore at the moment!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    elizabae wrote: »

Ive participated in fewer and fewer events. I am sick of burning through $25-$50+ to make it before the weekend and event ends! It's already bad enough we have hairstyles that are $10 each!! But in stardom they are like $2 each. Add Kim's name to some thing and suddenly we end up paying the price 3-4x higher.
    Yesssss.

- Please also put some type of timer or meter on the pets, so we know how long until they are going to give energy bolts next time. I don't want to think about it that much!

YEEEESSSSS!!!! And a meter on our level bar so we know when we will go to the next level!