Options

When is the heartflower ball, with Cassio ? REALLY NEED TO KNOW

IsacaleiroIsacaleiro Registered Users 6 Posts
What level Is this in, right know I'm doin drinks
with korkov mission and I don't know how many mission I still need to do, please answer

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    oh yeah i got that task months ago. he did insult willow. it was weird to me coz even for a cartoon, he acted strangely misogynistic to the point of me thinking who are, and what on earth the game writers were thinking when they made that script.

i guess s.l.u.t. shaming a female cartoon by a male cartoon is ok in the KKH world. didnt kanye do that with amber rose, his ex, after he married kim?

smh. for the first time ever i felt really sorry for willow. but i cant help wonder now if she is indeed a facsimile of paris hilton.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    When is the heartflower ball with Cassio, where he insults willow and he's really romantic, I would love to know what tasks you have to do before the ball (I'm in date gags task) and what level you need to be in

thank you :o
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Isacaleiro wrote: »
    When is the heartflower ball with Cassio, where he insults willow and he's really romantic, I would love to know what tasks you have to do before the ball (I'm in date gags task) and what level you need to be in

thank you :o

I think that it depends on what storylines that are completed. When Simon calls you to his office, he will ask you if you want to go to the heartflower ball by yourself, Kim, or Cassio. You can choose to take Cassio as your date there. I think that you need to be at level 26 to complete that task.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I'm level 29 and I just did it on Sunday.
  • Options
    infiniteainfinitea Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm at level 33 and I don't think I've got to this part of the game yet... Is it before or after the Aphex perfume events?
  • Options
    I'm in level 42 and doing a task to get a personal assistant I'm I too far from the heartflower ball mission
  • Options
    I'm in level 42 , and I'm doing a task in which I have to fire my personal assistant am I to far from the heartflower ball...
    Really like to know