Options

Unable to load my FaceBook Game!

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
is there something going on with facebook version,anyone know please? keeps getting stuck on "loading 0.1 %" :(
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. First thing to do, please switch browsers and see if that works. People have come back and said "Google Chrome' worked. But regardless, just try another browser. I'll look around and see if I can find any other suggestions.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ok thank you I usually use chrome anyhow,tried on explorer won't even let me try as for firefox it glitches my computer
  • Options
    can you run cleaner, or another cleaner for your drive? And, when was the last time you played? Did you get any of the Karl Update, or weekend event? I'm Adding FB to the thread title, if anyone has any suggestions, that will catch FB players attention.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I did clean,even cached cleaned,was long over due lol :P I was able to play all day yesterday with no problems and/or issues,only been today that it's acting up. nope no Karl update or weekend event either
  • Options
    Ok, well, believe it or not, that's good. Your game is acting like the occasional Android or iOS game. :) From time to time it just takes a while to get in. THe other morning, one Android had no problem, the other couldn't get in for a few hours. I was in such a panic. In fact 2 other Android here had the same issue. THen, as quickly as it started, it resolved itself. Give it a little bit of time, and try again. IN the meantime, anyone with FB advice for non loading......we welcome your comments.

Again Naomi, so sorry this is happening. It's very hard to get one on one support for Facebook games, so, if others are having problems, I'm sure they'll post as well.

Edited: Just saw the no Karl info. What level are you? Because if you 'should' have gotten the FB Karl update, and maybe that's what's trying to load. Were any Karl Lagerfeld clothes available in the wardrobe?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ok,thank you for your help Ms. Koko I appreciate it :) just trying to get my KK fix LOL
  • Options
    Just call me Koko. :) I added a couple of questions on the bottom of my previous response.

I asked what level you are, and if there were any Karl Klothes available in the wardrobe? (at this point, I do have to ask if you have any devices you could start a game on. Facebook is the least stable platform, and believe it or not, a few people have heard that and said "Oh yeah, I can play on my smart phone" or iPod, or tablet. Ask Stardust. She's had some Facebook problems, and started a new game on a handheld, and is much happier with that game, if I remember correctly.

But in the meantime, give it a rest, and my fingers are crossed that you're just having a little rest, like my phone did the other day.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm at level 9. and no I didn't catch any Karl clothes in wardrobe. LOL I'm a glutton for punishment what can I say :D was all the way up to level 25 when I lost all progress for like the 6th time. was p*ssed mainly cause I'd just gotten the private jet too when I was made to go back to the very beginning. so haven't played at all in quite a while started up again week/10 days ago
  • Options
    skittyskitty Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been having the same problem all day! I got the Karl update already, but when I go to open the game on Facebook it gets stuck loading at ".01%" or it just never loads. Tried in Chrome and Safari, tried clearing my cache, but no luck. Any other suggestions?

Thank you so much :)
  • Options
    Ok, so...I'm thinking the Karl gigs are a higher level than your game. When you've had to restart, was it because of this loading issue? I'm sorry for so many questions. I'm trying to think of the best advice for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    that's ok questions are welcome,shows somebody cares LOL :) as for game issue I don't know WHY it would happen but at least 6 times I would leave the game all fine and dandy (on fb only,mind you) having finished a date or event or whatever and maybe couple hours later,when I had time to fire up my computer and login I would be all the way at the very beginning again,but it would load normally with no difficulty whatsoever
  • Options
    skitty wrote: ยป
    I've been having the same problem all day! I got the Karl update already, but when I go to open the game on Facebook it gets stuck loading at ".01%" or it just never loads. Tried in Chrome and Safari, tried clearing my cache, but no luck. Any other suggestions?

Thank you so much :)

Hi SKitty, sorry you're experiencing this as well, on the plus side, if we can help one, hopefully we can help you both, and anyone else with the loading issue. Try periodically, (only saying this because I SWEAR I thought one Android would never open again. I was already rationalizing "Well, now I can go ahead get my new phone and just start over on the new device" and with my head pounding, and heart ready to burst I just kept saying 'maybe one more time' and then.....it crawled up to something like 8% then ran like a Mother Lover up to 100% and popped open for me. I'm hoping that happens for you guys, but I'll keep trying to find some suggestion or something to trick it into loading for you.

Another stupid suggestion: just make sure your browser tool options are set to reload for new version of page upon opening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    I am having the same problems with Facebook, using Google on my laptop. It never loads more than 0.1% and this has never happened before. Also, I do not understand how you're supposed to exit the game. Thee is no "quit" so I always go back to my
    FB homepage. Koko, how do I make sure my browser is set to receive updates?? I didn't exactly understand that. Any help will
    be appreciated, I'm amazed at how quickly I got hooked on this game!!
  • Options
    jordan82jordan82 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think a lot of people are experiencing the 0.1% loading problem. See https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame/

I tried two different browsers and cleared cache & cookies but that didn't help. I am thinking their server is down?!?
  • Options
    bubbaj9361bubbaj9361 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I play on a laptop PC. and play through FB on Google Chrome. This is the 2nd day that the loading gets stuck on 0.1%. I haven't tried my other browser yet (Mozilla Firefox) but will give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestions above.
  • Options
    Ok, on top of the address bar on your browser, you should be able to access Tools, or Options. I'm in firefox, and can't find it. Maybe it's automatic now. I'm sorry this is happening, and as soon as I have any info, I'll post it here. I'm off to pick up my son's birthday cake. Hang in there.

And if you've posted you can't load, and then it is resolved, please post that info as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LolaVieLolaVie Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm also stuck at 0.1% loading. I've gotten the Karl updates and have tried different browsers.
  • Options
    Good news, the Facebook programmers have been notified of this thread, they're working on it throughout the day and it should be fixed sometime soon.

So.....Hang on. Help is on the way. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thanks Koko,for the heads up.....course I will find myself DUMPED by now LOL LOL ;)
  • Options
    Not necessarily. The game 'appears' to be able to sense when you're avoiding the date, and when you're simply not opening the game. In the past, when people haven't been able to play due to tech issues, the game has on occasion just acted like it was the normal time and asked if you wanted to hang out. So, fingers are crossed for that, but....I'm hoping we can keep you from starting over for the 7th time. (That was you, right?)

Anyway, I hope to start hearing that you guys are getting in, and fingers are crossed that your marriages/engagements are intact. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bubbaj9361bubbaj9361 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you for that info, koko, it's really frustrating when the game doesn't load
  • Options
    NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    Was finally able to log in today, lost fans and had to use 10 kstars to save my marriage. Seems kind of unfair to punish the players over something they had no control over. :(
  • Options
    Still no getting into the game *sigh* yup that's me LOL if indeed they make me start from scratch a 7th time .....man that'd REALLY suck O_O the last time when I still played fb had issues for like a week and my maxed hubby dumped me for not spending time with his needy butt LOL
  • Options
    well, I would hold off a little longer. I was told they started working on this yesterday, You have to do what's best for you, but if you do have to restart again, you can always constact customer care, and very politely tell them of all you've lost. If you spent money on anything in the StarShop, or a special purchase, they'll help you restore those purchases. They are really very sympathetic, and want you to enjoy the game experience.

Edited because I just saw others are fixed. I'd keep trying throughout the day, and I'll inform Glu that you're still having the problem when I contact them in a bit. And I'll poke around social media to see if the majority of others are in or out. If they're out, that means Glu is still working on it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Was finally able to log in today, lost fans and had to use 10 kstars to save my marriage. Seems kind of unfair to punish the players over something they had no control over. :(

Ok, first, glad you're back. and I would submit a customer care ticket. If you ask politely I'm sure they'll fix that for you. I don't think they can do fans, but I'm sure they'd refund your loss. As I just told Naomi, they want you to enjoy the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Still no getting into the game *sigh* yup that's me LOL if indeed they make me start from scratch a 7th time .....man that'd REALLY suck O_O the last time when I still played fb had issues for like a week and my maxed hubby dumped me for not spending time with his needy butt LOL

Hi. I'm thinking because NoblestRomana got in, and the developers were working on it yesterday, you should remove cookies and run a program like Ccleaner and refresh the game page. That was workinf for people on Facebook, so I'm thinking maybe the program is right now, you just have to wipe away the old. So try that and let me know.

To put this in perspective, Android was having major problems after an update, due to a Google update or something. They worked and worked and kept getting closer, then Boom Android was good again. I'm thinking that now the Facebook Developers team is doing the same thing for the Facebook games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hey hey FINALLY got in loaded without a glitch in sight YAY hehehe my SO is still around thankfully but did lose 2,000 fans due to 3 days of no play hahahaha oh well I'll get them back sooner or later just SO grateful not to have been made to start fresh :D thank you Koko for all your help and patience
  • Options
    No. Thank YOU Naomi, for your patience. I know what it's like when a game won't load, you do not want to hear the language that spews from this cute little mouth. Go, play, and it's lovely to meet you. If you find yourself with a smartphone or ipod or tablet, why not start another game? I'm 2 games on Android, and one iOS, so we can play together. :)

And, we have a Weekend Party thread going up later today in General Discussion. We start it in anticipation of the weekend event, and it keeps going. In fact last weekends is still around. In other words, don't be a stranger.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    filiztancafiliztanca Registered Users 17 Posts
    No. Thank YOU Naomi, for your patience. I know what it's like when a game won't load, you do not want to hear the language that spews from this cute little mouth. Go, play, and it's lovely to meet you. If you find yourself with a smartphone or ipod or tablet, why not start another game? I'm 2 games on Android, and one iOS, so we can play together. :)

And, we have a Weekend Party thread going up later today in General Discussion. We start it in anticipation of the weekend event, and it keeps going. In fact last weekends is still around. In other words, don't be a stranger.

Welcome.jpg

I can play now and thank you. I am so happy :)
  • Options
    NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    Is not that bad loosing some fans, but they keys thing did hurt since I am saving to adopt. But even then, I'll survive, lol. I don't think you can submit costumer care tickets from Facebook though. At least the game is back on though.

Also, sometimes the game has knocked me back to the start. But usually I refresh the page and I'm right back to my correct progress. You might want to try that in the future.