Weekend Event 11/13/15 ~ Fashion Voting: Deja Vu Friday the 13th

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I need that 100% sale Rose got!

Yes please. A two for one sale or a 50 percent off sale, any sale really...sure would be nice right now.

I'd also love Glu to let us gift hairstyles and wedding things and KL things.

Only reason I think some of these things don't happen is fear of the hackers but that only really punishes the loyal paying customers IMO. So I hope Glu plays Santa soon.
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Good luck, Sassy ;) You go, girl!!

I'm so excited for this weekend. Firstly because I've been waiting for another voting event for the last few weeks. Furthermore I would be so bored by now if it weren't for you guys. No more storyline gigs for me again and Simon only offers 3 and 8 hour gigs. :/
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    YES, can't wait for the weekend event to start! Really enjoyed the last voting event!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • deedee122960deedee122960 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Could someone please explain to me the weekend voting event. I have not done this kind of event. Thank you!
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Its not available for iphones right?
    I need that 100% sale Rose got!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I believe it was just one of those random offers generated by the game. I know remember, that when I posted about the VIP monthly membership, I touched upon a number of different things Glu is trying out for a small percentage of players, testing things before they are rolled out for everyone. If I find that post, with the info I received from Glu, I'll dig it up. But the more I think about Rose's offer, the more I think it's one of those tests.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »

I'd also love Glu to let us gift hairstyles and wedding things and KL things.

Yes I would love if my KKH friends could gift me new hairstyles for my doll. I always have to earn them during weekend events since I could never seem to afford them. (Sigh)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    If it is those tests, tell Glu to test it on me :o

I wonder what the next theme is, no hint?
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    If it is those tests, tell Glu to test it on me :o

I wonder what the next theme is, no hint?

Yeah, I was also wondering about the theme. What was it last time? City chic? Maybe it'll be something to do with Fall... Who knows?!!!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yeah, I was also wondering about the theme. What was it last time? City chic? Maybe it'll be something to do with Fall... Who knows?!!!

Oh, I hope it's Fall-themed! Olivia definitely needs another cozy outfit- she keeps getting stupid bikinis in her gift boxes and she's cold!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »

The theme was city luxury on the last fashion voting event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I'm kinda hoping we get the dress Selena Gomez wore to the VS fashion show. I mean why not, Kendall DID model in it!

image_1.png
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    Anyone remember when the first voting weekend was?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, I hope it's Fall-themed! Olivia definitely needs another cozy outfit- she keeps getting stupid bikinis in her gift boxes and she's cold!

Same here! I just added some pics to the Kardashian Klan thread of gorgeous coats for cold weather that I'd love to see in the game.

And oh yeah, Carol, I remember the name of the theme now. I was almost right lol
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sassy if you ever put your hands on that guy, please share him with friends, I swear if you wash is new!

I'm bored with the game, there are many days since I finished the storylines.

Glu I want something very exciting for tomorrow, okay?

Koko the voting was two months ago.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

I think it was 11th - 13th September, as that tied in with New York fashion week? I could be wrong though.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yup. It was 12 September.
    PM to add
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Sassy if you ever put your hands on that guy, please share him with friends, I swear if you wash is new!

I'm bored with the game, there are many days since I finished the storylines.

Glu I want something very exciting for tomorrow, okay?

Vats, honey, I promise I'll share lol
    He's German or at least lives in Germany and he draws. His drawings are out of this world.
    And he models. Of course he models, with that chiseled jawline. I'm in love. Period. Lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Do you want me to post tomorrow's event prizes? Someone got the event by messing with their phone.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Do you want me to post tomorrow's event prizes? Someone got the event by messing with their phone.

Hell yes! Please! :)
    SPOILER ALERT

Well I got too excited so I'm posting them. Someone from Russian fandom worked their magic on their iPhone settings and voilà:

28a0y02.jpg
    2vhvzvd.jpg

Sorry if you wanted to avoid spoilers and I spoiled it for you

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Thanks for the sneak peek!! Of course, I like the gift box outfit better than the earner outfit. *sigh* Oh well.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

Seems like they want to use the weekend to get us to buy more KL stuff....again. I'm so not going to buy more items just for the voting.
    I would like to get the giftbox skirt und jacket. :)

Btw, finally more autumn wear....yay!!!
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Do you have spoiler for guys if you do, please post it. Thanks Kate hehe
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks so much Kate!!!!

Very interesting. I assumed it would be about Lagerfeld and I'm very happy with some of the pieces.
    I love both purses. They are a great size/scale and hit the dolls in a good location. Plus I live for red purses the way Koko loves purple boots.
    I like that we are finally a getting Fall/Winter look but I wish the long coat & scarf weren't so dark.
    I love the flouncy skirt & short jacket but dread the 4000 Kash boxes.
    Sunglasses... Boring
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Do you have spoiler for guys if you do, please post it. Thanks Kate hehe

I'm working on it lol! I'll post them as soon as another person sends me the screenshots.

You are welcome girls, but I'm just a messenger!
    I don't know how to feel about this event. I know it will be fun, and I like the main outfit, but I don't think it goes with the purse. And I'm tired of getting boring sunglasses every other week. They all fail to top my favorite mirror round metal Ray Bans from Kylie's event!
    And of course the look from the banner is in the boxes.

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Of course the green jacket outfit will be in the boxes... Not really happy with the earnables, but will play because it's fun :)
    Thanks Kate for the sneak peek :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I was just coming here to help with some hints, but I see Kate beat me. I do want to give you a warning about the event:

SPECIAL NOTE: We do have an unfortunate bug with this event though; after submitting a look and then minimizing or closing the game, players will get an erroneous local notification about the voting being over. The voting period is actually NOT over though (just a notification happens when it shouldn't). Players can still complete the event as normal and get items though, so don't worry. We'll fix this glitch before the next Fashion Voting Event, but in the meantime players who are unhappy with the notifications can turn them off via settings.

And, if you'd like any hints for inspiration, some things Karl likes can be found here: http://www.karl.com/category/karl-likes/

And Kate, can I ask where you found that? I want to add it to my resources. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I feel bad for the thousands of players who don't come to the Forums and will be so confused by that glitch.

So, we just ignore the notice and the voting will continue for the full 4 hours?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens