Anti Hack

I i just did my best for this event and gave as much time as I can to finish the game as early as possible.
n2xutw.png

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I don't need any hack to be number 1.

You're number 12 :D

But good for you I guess!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    But, how? Did you spend k stars?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I don't have that much of k stars
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Ok, but that does'nt answer my question? :-) cant you tell us how you did it?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    You need K stars to speed up this event. There's actually no other way to do so :D
  • darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm pretty sure you don't. But how did you finished so early submitting only one look which is 20 event points?
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How did you finish so fast? What's the secret? Any tips?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Everytime I submit a look I get event points and then when I top the icon event I just did the same thing and then I get event points again. I don't know how that happen but that's what happen.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. We're not supposed to talk about cheats or unfair advantages, and I want to stress that people are just eager for how you were able to do this. Perhaps we can adapt your strategy to just shorten our struggle. That's why we, myself included asked about it. ANd, I thought I'd cleaned up the other thread, .

I can close this for you Peter, or if you want to share your success story, I know we'd all love to know your approach. Understand, no one is saying you are using a hack, we just like to share tips. SO,.....keep it open or close it Peter?

Ok, edited because I saw your explanation. I'm going to go try as we all are now, I'm sure.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Open.. It's free to hate or love what anyone post, right? we're all just sharing.. All comments are understandable, no worries. Keep it open. Thanks for the concern koko.
    I tried. Didn't work for me :(
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Sorry, but what is it he did?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Is he saying he has a glitch such that he gets event points and gets to submit a new look every time he touches the event icon? That'd be a fabulous one! Lucky...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well, you know what they say A door closes, a window opens. Remember the last ios glitch? Maybe it was active.

Hey, peter, can you try it again and see if it still works? ANd when you say event icon, you mean the bullhorn on the right above where the event countdown timer is?

And glad you decided to keep it open. I just had to check how you felt about all this attention.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey guys i don't know how add a photo, but when you go on a date or you complete a professional projects you can get a few more points like 7 or 8.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hey guys i don't know how add a photo, but when you go on a date or you complete a professional projects you can get a few more points like 7 or 8.

I'm only getting one point for gigs, dates, parties, and retail jobs. Maybe it's a lucky glitch on your game then.😦
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I don't understand Peter's explanation. I have to wait four hours before submitting a new event look, how was he able to do it so quickly?
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I don't understand Peter's explanation. I have to wait four hours before submitting a new event look, how was he able to do it so quickly?

I had one thought: More than once, when I submitted a look for my Luz doll, it didn't get submitted right and I was prompted to submit it again. But I was given the points for submitting the look each time. So, if somebody was having a pleasant glitch or experiencing connectivity issues that caused trouble when they tried to submit looks, they might end up with many extra points that way...it happened to me.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I think his game has a glitch. He was completely done in about 4 hours this morning. He didn't use K stars to rush through it. It sounds like he was able to either submit multiple looks or submit one look right after the other.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    My game does not give me any option to 'submit a look' except if 4 hours or more have gone by.

So his game has a very unusual glitch or, he's pulling our legs ;)
  • beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    How can you have that much money if you didn't hack?
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I finished also and I'm happy to share.

So I did the first Karl event and got the box which contained a Karl item.

Next I was trying hard to go faster and not spend K Stars since I don't have them or K Kash. So I ended up using the So Chic work force. I did 1 hour shifts. I got only 1 pink check mark.

Then I had the Rose Ball with Karl and I forget but you get lots of pink check marks. After that I got the second item. Then since I had 2 items I would get 2 pink check marks. So I am level 25. I can work a 1 hour shift at So Chic. Then I had enough energy for one more 1 hour shift. I was short by a few lightening but I was able to get them from the tapables. I didn't do any other projects. I did all 1 hour shifts at So Chic. That's pink check marks and then I submitted a look. Even if you don't win you still get 4 pink checks for submitting. So basically I kept repeating that process until I reached the end. Took FORVER but I just finished!!

Y'all can do it. This is the trick. It's not a cheat. We can work at So Chic. We can get energy from tapables and you can submit looks for voting. Good luck! I am guessing many more of you will figure this out and get close or almost done tonight!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I finished also and I'm happy to share.

So I did the first Karl event and got the box which contained a Karl item.

Next I was trying hard to go faster and not spend K Stars since I don't have them or K Kash. So I ended up using the So Chic work force. I did 1 hour shifts. I got only 1 pink check mark.

Then I had the Rose Ball with Karl and I forget but you get lots of pink check marks. After that I got the second item. Then since I had 2 items I would get 2 pink check marks. So I am level 25. I can work a 1 hour shift at So Chic. Then I had enough energy for one more 1 hour shift. I was short by a few lightening but I was able to get them from the tapables. I didn't do any other projects. I did all 1 hour shifts at So Chic. That's pink check marks and then I submitted a look. Even if you don't win you still get 4 pink checks for submitting. So basically I kept repeating that process until I reached the end. Took FORVER but I just finished!!

Y'all can do it. This is the trick. It's not a cheat. We can work at So Chic. We can get energy from tapables and you can submit looks for voting. Good luck! I am guessing many more of you will figure this out and get close or almost done tonight!!

Thank you for sharing i'm going try it right now!
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    beefcakes wrote: »

With doing gigs daily and not spending kash on cars, houses and clothes for couple of months. I did it, not on purpose though. Everything kash in the closet was gifted to me by friends way back, I bought only one car, and stopped buying every new house, just the ones I really like. Although there is no use in so much kash, maybe just for a dating event, at the Oak. And gifting newbies, unfortunately not possible anymore.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    With doing gigs daily and not spending kash on cars, houses and clothes for couple of months. I did it, not on purpose though. Everything kash in the closet was gifted to me by friends way back, I bought only one car, and stopped buying every new house, just the ones I really like. Although there is no use in so much kash, maybe just for a dating event, at the Oak. And gifting newbies, unfortunately not possible anymore.

I agree Sassy, that's exactly how I have so much spare cash in the game. It's definitely possible to accumulate that amount if you don't buy many houses and just one car etc. I don't own many houses at all and I keep my cash for dating events.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing i'm going try it right now!

Good luck sweetheart!! Let me know if you have any questions. I am so happy to have finished it and it did help me get some Kash too since I was really low. But I'm still struggling with Kash. But I finished the event! Which is what I wanted! You can do it!! Stick with it!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    beefcakes wrote: »

That's possible. I've accumulated around 200K a few times. When I realize it's that high I go on a gifting spree and send expensive dresses to my friends.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    That's possible. I've accumulated around 200K a few times. When I realize it's that high I go on a gifting spree and send expensive dresses to my friends.

Yeah it really isn't an unusual amount of money to have if you are fairly far into the game.