Weekend Event 11/13/15 ~ Fashion Voting: Deja Vu Friday the 13th

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, I'm getting one event point for each bonus Karl Item I have on any 5Star performance - even a Boutique Shift. I bought the black Karl watch in the other Android, to see if that adds to it. But, as I see it I don't see my game getting bonus points for regular tasks, unless I have a bonus item. So, the key is to get 5 Stars in everything you do, check out more Karl items for sale in the Wardrobe, and ......be sure to complete the event tasks (the tasks with a timer) for the big point payout Holly so nicely showed us. :)

Have you noticed the game is putting 2 similar looks together at times, or coincidence? Hmmmmm.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    As much as I love all of the Karl items that were already available for purchase, I have to say that I'm starting to get tired of seeing them over and over while I'm voting! (Which isn't good, considering that my current look that I submitted includes two Karl pieces.) I'm starting to find myself voting for people not wearing Karl pieces, since those looks seem more unique at this point.
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    On another note, I just completed the first Karl gig while wearing two purchased Karl pieces. I didn't have any Karl gift box items or earner items (got the earner sunglasses after completing this gig). I got 30 points - no bonuses. I'm on IOS.
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Is anyone else's voting glitchy? I just keep seeing the same two looks over and over again (until the next round starts then I see a different set over and over again). It happened last time too :(

On a postive note, my first look won and I got the skirt in my free giftbox!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I agree with you there Steph. The first look I submitted was the KL dress with black leather jacket and I lost. On the last voting event, I won every round.

I just submitted another KL outfit as my 2nd look but I'm going to go for something completely different for my 3rd round.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm in! Let's drink the frustration away.

1433188151-kim-wine.gif

Oh gime, gime...I won 4k AND freaking horrible BROWN shirt from the everyday giftboxes...40 kstars for that shirt. I might need the bottle of whatever we're having.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Oh gime, gime...I won 4k AND freaking horrible BROWN shirt from the everyday giftboxes...40 kstars for that shirt. I might need the bottle of whatever we're having.

I feel your pain! I'm also not very lucky with my boxes recently :(
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Not a huge fan of the gift box items, but I kind of wanted the skirt. Got the jet black pumps that I've been reeeeeally wanting instead, so I'm happy!
    I love that the voting event is a break from all the grinding, but I hope we get a dating event soon!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm in! Let's drink the frustration away.

1433188151-kim-wine.gif

She looks SO pretty here!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I don't mind the voting events but since it's still a glitch fest I would've preferred if they had worked out all of the kinks before rolling out another one. I'll vote for a look and the same exact players will keep popping up right after. I submitted my second look an hour ago and it made me submit it again just now.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I won the 2nd round! :D

And I got the sunglasses in my free box. So happy!

wiUytyD.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Hi. I don't know that it is glitch loaded. I know there was confusion over what earned what points, but other than that I thought it's working well. It's still new, just 8 hours in.

But Here's what my game info yielded so far:
    Any gig including Store shifts (not counting event gigs) 5 Star rating = 1 point for each Even Item you own.
    If you have Karl Wardrobe klothes - no points for these.
    No bonus item = no point.

But 3 cases, 2 resolved of sticking results, what were some other glitches? I may have missed some posts. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    Okay I've never seen that outfit or the bag even those shoes :D ..
    It's so unfair :(

IMG_20151113_201042_zpsmieykh9u.jpg
    Charli wrote: »
    I won the 2nd round! :D

And I got the sunglasses in my free box. So happy!

wiUytyD.png

Congrats. I'm about to get the results of my 2nd round of results. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Congrats everyone!

Won my second round aswell :)
    I just finished the first weekend gig so finally got enough points to open the free gift box (I lost the 1st voting round). I got that stupid pale blue bra top that you can win in the daily boxes.

Seriously so sick of never having any luck with the weekend boxes. Even when I waste a ridiculous amount of Kstars to chase an item I never win anything good. Thinking about it actually, the last time I won something good was the eyelashes in the So Glam event. I know that was a lucky pick but that was literally ages ago :(
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    So my first look won, already submitted my second look. I opened my free gift box and well it was totally unfair. My luck is just terrible.

2gxraya.png

Vats, is this you? Or a hottie look-a-like?

10eeslt.jpg

And well this girl, she is a hot mess but I don't know, I found her outfit kinda cute and voted for her, lol.

2zns9kp.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

Those are subscriber exclusives for those that pay for monthly VIP, that isn't available to everyone yet.
    iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I 100% agree!

I'm sure they have the pilot "vip" subscription, but on average, I spend waaayyyy more on this game than that.

IMO any player who spends the equivalent or more than a VIP subscriber should also have the opportunity of better gift boxes.

I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    In my free box I won the skirt. Which was great.
    Than I started thinking again, and **** it I want that green jacket or at least the bag. So I came home from work, submitted my third look and decided to open another box. And daaang energy. This is the second time ever I risk to open a second box with kstars, and the second time I receive the same energy bolt. I'm not mad, I feel stupid. I'm never, ever doing this again.
    I've missed so many hairstyles I die for, Kylie's lips which were earnable.. Life goes on without KL green leather jacket. Ugggh.

111l9ae.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I bought a couple of boxes, and only got the jacket so far.

I'm gonna get the skirt and purse! I'm on a self-declared 3 day celebration for my birthday so I'm letting myself loose.
    PM to add
    Just got the results of my 2nd round and I won :) so I have the sunglasses. I was getting freaked out because of the bad start I had but at least finishing the event looks more likely now :) I was paranoid I was going to lose every round!

As much as I love the skirt, bag and green leather jacket, I'm definitely boycotting those gift boxes from now on though. I'll just be grateful for the KL items I purchased :)

Oh, and happy birthday, Nai!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Vats, I voted for guys that looked nice. I ignored the suggested theme and voted well put together looks. I dislike the pink and green colored hair colors, so I usually would not vote for those. I also pay attention to whether the accessories match. Other than those two things, I am pretty easy going with voting. If it looks nice, then you've got my vote.

I encourage EVERYONE to vote this way. Not everyone who plays can afford K Stars. Some oare even children so please keep this all in mind. The theme to me is a waste because we don't have enough Karl items in the wardrobe to get many looks.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    I think a lot of it is just luck. I remember submitting the exact same look twice and losing once and then winning the second time. I usually just vote for the people with the best styling and not skin/eye/hair color.

Thank you! Those of us without a ton of Kash or K Stars really appreciate it!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG so many uncreative and tacky people that I'm starting to vote for those who come with a glitch that leaves them half-naked lol

33 energy bolts to fill each star of the first special gig, what a pain!

natchula that isn't Vats, the shape of face and eyes are wrong and also the eye color is different, but there really is a frightening similarity between him and my doll!

Congratulations to all who won this round and continue giving your best!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    In my free box I won the skirt. Which was great.
    Than I started thinking again, and **** it I want that green jacket or at least the bag. So I came home from work, submitted my third look and decided to open another box. And daaang energy. This is the second time ever I risk to open a second box with kstars, and the second time I receive the same energy bolt. I'm not mad, I feel stupid. I'm never, ever doing this again.
    I've missed so many hairstyles I die for, Kylie's lips which were earnable.. Life goes on without KL green leather jacket. Ugggh.

111l9ae.jpg

I did NOT get a free box. I am so upset. I know emailing Glu is pointless because they are probably swampy and it will be over before then. I could cry. I HATE these voting things and this is the 3-4 time I haven't gotten the free box! I have to pay 40 for a box!

image.jpg
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I vote in a similar way. And if they're wearing 'newbie' items, I tend to be more lenient.

Edit: this is following on from Bobbie and Mommy
    Ok, I'm getting one event point for each bonus Karl Item I have on any 5Star performance - even a Boutique Shift. I bought the black Karl watch in the other Android, to see if that adds to it. But, as I see it I don't see my game getting bonus points for regular tasks, unless I have a bonus item. So, the key is to get 5 Stars in everything you do, check out more Karl items for sale in the Wardrobe, and ......be sure to complete the event tasks (the tasks with a timer) for the big point payout Holly so nicely showed us. :)

Have you noticed the game is putting 2 similar looks together at times, or coincidence? Hmmmmm.

I'm not. Just finished a 4 hour event shift and got nada points. I hate these weekend events. Always glitchy and they seem so unfair. Ugh.
    Vats wrote: »
    OMG so many uncreative and tacky people that I'm starting to vote for those who come with a glitch that leaves them half-naked lol

33 energy bolts to fill each star of the first special gig, what a pain!

natchula that isn't Vats, the shape of face and eyes are wrong and also the eye color is different, but there really is a frightening similarity between him and my doll!

Congratulations to all who won this round and continue giving your best!:D

Vats, I'm noticing 1/2 naked people too, but then suddenly the voting skips 4-5 people ahead and I didn't even get to vote on them!! Glitchy for sure!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I wonder if I can finish today... I need a nap

PhotoGrid_1447442427662_zpsft2mzqeh.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Just got the results of my 2nd round and I won :) so I have the sunglasses. I was getting freaked out because of the bad start I had but at least finishing the event looks more likely now :) I was paranoid I was going to lose every round!

As much as I love the skirt, bag and green leather jacket, I'm definitely boycotting those gift boxes from now on though. I'll just be grateful for the KL items I purchased :)

Oh, and happy birthday, Nai!

Thanks Amy :)

Night everyone, have fun.
    PM to add