Weekend Event 11/13/15 ~ Fashion Voting: Deja Vu Friday the 13th

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG Happy birthday Nai!!!!
    KFZj55a.jpg?1

BobbieM wrote: »
    Vats, I'm noticing 1/2 naked people too, but then suddenly the voting skips 4-5 people ahead and I didn't even get to vote on them!! Glitchy for sure!

Yeah that happened with me too!

I lost my third round:(

And I got only 7 points:mad:

What the hell!

Lxtwn that dress is from Christmas/New Year event if I can remember well!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I've submitted three looks. I have won with all three but something odd happened. The first two wins paid 20 check marks (plus bonus) but the third win only paid 15 check marks (plus bonus).

I've lost my two submissions (booo!) and for the first one I got 10 check marks, and the second one I got 7.
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Like everybody else, I just got 15 event points for my third win. :(

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Ok, i'm trying to check about the reduction in points. I'll post any info I get here. If anyone won their 3rd round of Voting looks, and got the full 20, please let us know here.

I won15 points but then when I send the 4th look they gave me 2 points +1 bonus one and I don't have any of the Karl items, my giftbox was a patty ****er and gave me 4k.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    What a waste of time doing this gig! I only got 1 event point. Seriously Glu⁉

I should have did this gig for the next gig weekend event. Uggghhh 😡😣

I don't know what the heck is going on?

Does anyone know if throwing house parties will give faster event points? I don't wanna wait for the next four hours for my results.

2ic6rz6.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    OMG Happy birthday Nai!!!!
    KFZj55a.jpg?1

Yeah that happened with me too!

I lost my third round:(

And I got only 7 points:mad:

What the hell!

Lxtwn that dress is from Christmas/New Year event if I can remember well!

Happy birthday!!! I would absolutely have a piece of that cake please and some Caipirinhas...I'm feeling like drinking caipirinhas tonight.

Cheers!!
    images.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What a waste of time doing this gig! I only got 1 event point. Seriously Glu⁉

I should have did this gig for the next gig weekend event. Uggghhh 

I don't know what the heck is going on?

Does anyone know if throwing house parties will give faster event points? I don't wanna wait for the next four hours for my results.

2ic6rz6.png

Any task that you finish with 5 stars - party, gig, date, shop shift at Kardash or So Chic will reward you with one Event point for each Event item you've received. Does not include the Karl Clothes available for purchase. The main way to gather your event points is with the voting/submitting contests and the timed event gigs.

We're all doing a lot of waiting around. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    3 hr gigs give you one event point. Don't know if it's been posted yet.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Lxtwn wrote: »
    _20151113_150212.jpg

Have any of you seen this dress before? I'm not sure I have.

I have not. I have seen it in the voting like yOh. It's beautiful.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Happy birthday, Nai!

You know on my birthday, cake ain't that important. What matters is this ... :D

ItejryX.png

Biryani lovers can relate. :p Have fun !!!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Lxtwn wrote: »
    _20151113_150212.jpg

Have any of you seen this dress before? I'm not sure I have.

It's from the New Year's Eve weekend event.

Any task that you finish with 5 stars - party, gig, date, shop shift at Kardash or So Chic will reward you with one Event point for each Event item you've received. Does not include the Karl Clothes available for purchase. The main way to gather your event points is with the voting/submitting contests and the timed event gigs.

We're all doing a lot of waiting around. :)

I agree. This could be the worst Glu event to date. What you win and how many checks are complete random. The he voting is glut hint so you vote one and it skips 3-4 people; or has no clothes on. There is absolutely NO reasoning to this event at all. It shows by what's happened to everyone so far.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, it's only a couple of points for those things, though. If you have one or more of the event items already, then you get a few points.

It's kind of a catch-22; if you don't have any prizes because your game won't actually get the voting results for you <if you have an unfortunate glitch> then you can't get any points for other activities unless you happen to spend enough to win gift box items.

If you have mad luck with the gift boxes, you can earn max 4 points. 1 hour shifts at So Chic are the best! I believe the glitch will be fixed soon. Good luck!

I agree. This could be the worst Glu event to date. What you win and how many checks are complete random. The he voting is glut hint so you vote one and it skips 3-4 people; or has no clothes on. There is absolutely NO reasoning to this event at all. It shows by what's happened to everyone so far.

Those who are stuck at getting results are in trouble. Other than that it's pretty easy, and much better than last time. You can do it! :)

bladeoo wrote: »
    3 hr gigs give you one event point. Don't know if it's been posted yet.

Any task that results in 5 stars will give you one event point for every event item you have obtained. This does not include Karl clothes that have been purchased from the wardrobe. 5 Star Date, 5 Star Shop Shift, 5 Star Side gig . THe timed gigs, event gigs have paid 30 event points for the first, and I'm assuming 30 for the next as well. Plus, any applicable points for bonus items.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

You're not agreeing with me. I said we're waiting around, and I pretty much just keep spitting out the facts about what pays and what doesn't. I'm actually enjoying this event, not happy about the games that aren't working, And, not being able to do much between submissions and the one or two event gigs, but I like the fashion voting events.

Much worse event was when androids weren't getting points. Or when half the players weren't getting the event. i think we'll all fee better sometime tomorrw when we see that we're doing fine event wise. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I lost and got 7 points for my doll's second outfit. I'm not sure if I'm gonna get all of the earnables on time. If I'm gonna keep on losing, then I think that I'm starting to feel discouraged already.😯

The worst part about this event is that the second gig related to this voting event is gonna take too long to be available on my game. Uggghhh 😣 👎

Can this week get any worse than before?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I LOVE these 3 outfits. I really hope they bring them back!!

image.jpg
    Charli wrote: »
    If you have mad luck with the gift boxes, you can earn max 4 points. 1 hour shifts at So Chic are the best! I believe the glitch will be fixed soon. Good luck!

Max would be 4 GB item points, and then the whatever earned items will also give you an extra point each. It would be up to 6, no? When you earn the last item, for 7 - you're already done.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Those who are stuck at getting results are in trouble. Other than that it's pretty easy, and much better than last time. You can do it! :)

Well maybe you can offer tips and help to help us along rather then saying we in trouble!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

B, this is amazing!!!! Wish I would have known about it earlier. I have 6 event items, so I received 6 points for a 1hr shift :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    So there's only 2 event related gigs?
    Max would be 4 GB item points, and then the whatever earned items will also give you an extra point each. It would be up to 6, no? When you earn the last item, for 7 - you're already done.

Exactly! I guess it's too early to decide if it's the worst event, considering it hasn't been a day yet.

Major improvements for me are the bonus points after all the activities. And also 30 points for the weekend gigs. Last time there was no bonus for these. They even reduced the total from 325 to 255 points.

Downside, the reduction of 5 points from the results. And yeah, obviously those who can't get past the glitch.

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well maybe you can offer tips and help to help us along rather then saying we in trouble!

I think he's only saying that people whose games can't actually get ANY results from voting-- like my male game-- are in trouble. He's not saying most people are in trouble, only the people who can't earn any checks from the main voting part of this event. But that's not shocking and he's totally right. If we can't ever earn the points from the first outfit we submitted and then get the chance to submit any more looks, we're completely screwed.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

DMV_Doll wrote: »
    B, this is amazing!!!! Wish I would have known about it earlier. I have 6 event items, so I received 6 points for a 1hr shift :)

Right? It hardly takes like 12 energy to finish! :D

So there's only 2 event related gigs?

I hope that there's at least four gigs that came with this voting event. I'm starting to hate it already. Why the gigs have to available in 8 hrs? I need the extra points since I'm starting to get such bad luck with this voting event already.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Well I finished the second gig and didn't receive a call. If anyone is aware of another gig after the white rose party correct me if I'm wrong.
    The Ball is the 2nd event task. I think it's probably the end of it. Things culminate with the celebration, and that's the ball. Purely my suoposition.

I think some people are misunderstanding other's posts. Let's all try to relax and be sympathetic to one another's plight. Those who aren't able to play the event have every right in the world to express their displeasure in a non threatening or hostile manner. We're all on the same side here. By rights, those games deserve all the attention till they're able to play, while those of us unhappy with the 4 hours between submissions (like me) have nothing to moan about by comparison.

ok, with the 5 point reduction, I'm now unable to claim the bag, till tomorrow morning. I need 3 points. It will be that way for each game. So, was this calculated to slow us down? Crying in my beer over here. It's not as bad as those who can't play, but 3 points? really?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Right? It hardly takes like 12 energy to finish! :D

You r my favorite person right now :D

PhotoGrid_1447469207802_zps6vhuemc0.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Ok, off to 'earn' my 3 points for the bag. Then I'm going to bed.

ETA: ok, got my bag. Back in 3 hours. Anyone else setting their timers to get up every 4 hours? I feel renewed. A new bag always does that for me. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary