Weekend Fashion Thread - Fashion Voting DejaVu

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It seems like if you pay kstars to finish the event faster, then you earned 20 points for the winning outfit. I'm not gonna spend my kstars to finish the event. I rather save my kstars since it's hard to earn it on this game.

Ok, and this is not accurate either. I have not at any time sped up the process, always waiting the full 4 hours. I got 20 for the first 2 on all my games, (won every time) and on the 3rd round for each game got 15.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Not so. I didn't choose for early results. I waited the whole 4 hours and each of my 3 games, got this payout at 15 after 2 rounds of 20. Ok, one more round of inquiries. Please don't submit customer care tickets. let me see what I can find out.

Same thing with me Koko. First two looks won and paid 20. Third look won and paid 15. I did not spend any k stars for early results. Each one was 4 hours long.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Not so. I didn't choose for early results. I waited the whole 4 hours and each of my 3 games, got this payout at 15 after 2 rounds of 20. Ok, one more round of inquiries. Please don't submit customer care tickets. let me see what I can find out.
    Same thing with me Koko. First two looks won and paid 20. Third look won and paid 15. I did not spend any k stars for early results. Each one was 4 hours long.

I'm wondering if this glitch is just affecting 3rd submissions in general since I haven't won either of my first two times but did for my 3rd entry and got 15 myself:

tumblr_nxs7k72tPv1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

It's all very curious :/ all we can do now is see how the 4th results play out. Here's my own entry for that:

tumblr_nxs7k0wmyZ1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

Wish me luck!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    hahaha you can have it that one, but Vats is married sorry!

Life is sad. ._.
    Anyways... That's my third look. I lost 2/3 and Kindia is getting tired.

2n8zk7l.jpg
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    darinSUE wrote: »
    Life is sad. ._.
    Anyways... That's my third look. I lost 2/3 and Kindia is getting tired.

2n8zk7l.jpg

I just gifted you a dress that you will hopefully like and wear for the next round :)

I've been waiting up for my round to finish but I'm falling asleep! Night guys :) speak in the morning.

Oh, and by the way Holly, I love Mad Men so far! :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I just gifted you a dress that you will hopefully like and wear for the next round :)

I've been waiting up for my round to finish but I'm falling asleep! Night guys :) speak in the morning.

Oh, and by the way Holly, I love Mad Men so far! :)

This forum is full of beautiful players. Thank you SO much Amy, this voting event it's insanely hard!
    The dress is classy and perfect, will suits amazing on my doll. Thanks a lot. :o
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

My apologies. I corrected my opinion on spending K Stars to get the results early in the other thread once it happen to a few others including me. I Didn't want to make duplicate posts, but looks like I should have since it may have contributed to more confusion lol

Anywoooo, first to gig's paid 20 all other wins paid 15. Good luck Andrzej :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    My perky romantic pirate-esque look failed, so I'm hoping I have better luck with this look, though now I think I over-accessorized. The dress is already so ornate.

I've been watching the news all evening. Having Charlotte pose in front of the Eiffel Tower seems appropriate.

2rmpr8x.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    My fifth look;

f2st8j.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    15_11_13_21_24_25_289_deco.jpg
    pic upload

I've been lucky all my looks have been winners :)
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1447478524663.jpg
    img host
    This is my current look hopefully it's a winner too
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Won with look 4, onto look 5!:

tumblr_nxsiwvAMwX1qfvh9po1_400.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    This is my 5th look. I did it just for fun. LOL

6E759413-D7F5-4D94-8CD8-BB3BC68ECA6D_zpsjnkswd5s.jpg

Edited to add - it did not win. Lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts
    This is my third look:

image.jpg1_zpshqjjw363.jpg

I won twice, but I only got 15 event points each time.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong; I am playing on an iPad Mini.

Anyway, if you see my doll, please vote for her, she really wants to get all the items this time.

Thanks y'all!! :D
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    All my looks so far have been loo-hoo-zers. Big ol fat L on the forehead Losertime.

Currently an evening gown, I don't know yet if it will win or not:

Y8sWwEW.png

I will just keep doing the 1 hour So Chic Downtown L.A. gigs if I have to. Currently at 190 points out of 255 to win the final 'black outfit' by KL.

DHYP4Qk.png

Now that someone found and everyone is happy, about that little (work) trick, I hope Glu won't take it away from us.

The Volce Runway show paid off in points:

ahz1H1V.png
    Btw all the guy dolls I have seen have been dressed awesomely. If you lose as a guy doll just know that you all have made choosing very very hard! Your looks have all been excellent, in my game, guys.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »

I will just keep doing the 1 hour So Chic Downtown L.A. gigs if I have to. Currently at 190 points out of 255 to win the final 'black outfit' by KL.

DHYP4Qk.png

Now that someone found and everyone is happy, about that little (work) trick, I hope Glu won't take it away from us.

The Volce Runway show paid off in points:

ahz1H1V.png

I don't get it. I did one gig and only got 1 event point. I definitely need a lucky glitch to get the last two earn able items on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts

Same here. Maybe they realised that some people already finished and decided to drop the amount of points?
    I don't get it. I did one gig and only got 1 event point. I definitely need a lucky glitch to get the last two earn able items on my game.

I guess the (shop work) points depend on how many of this event's KL buyable items have been bought...sorry :(

We are both talking about working at So Chic or Kardash shops, right? 1 hour work gigs?

I did not know that (the points differ), until some of you said you didn't get the same points with the work gigs.

Only thing I can think of is that I got all 4 KL buyables, but trust me, it was punishing me first.

Not even sure why I chased those things, except I needed some cheering up I think?? Well...keep submitting looks, and play the timed gigs. I hope you will reach all goals.
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    These are my looks that have won:

CTwmBktWsAA3l5R.jpg
    CTwm4Y9WEAEr9Vu.jpg
    CTwnHbeWIAIHSqP.jpg

And this is the one that lost :(

CTwmbq8WUAE5-U-.jpg
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Lckynicki wrote: »
    I love the third look if I come across that I will surely vote for you!

Thank you Lckynicki :)

This is my fourth look, so far all previous three won. I also got only 15 (+3) points on my last. Not fair, Glu!
    27zw6ty.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    The first 3 one and I am waiting for the results on the 4th!

9F2EED39-4224-48EB-A827-E618A134AA0B_zpsnhaeowzm.jpg
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Btw all the guy dolls I have seen have been dressed awesomely. If you lose as a guy doll just know that you all have made choosing very very hard! Your looks have all been excellent, in my game, guys.

This is sooooooo true! Guys have all look great and it's been hard to pick a winner.

Andriod player
    Here are my winning and final look. I'm so lucky I won each round. I'm still voting, but I'm no longer submitting.

PhotoGrid_1447502453744_zpsbphdrxgt.jpg

PhotoGrid_1447502923952_zpswa354xuz.jpg

Andriod player
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Here are my winning and final look. I'm so lucky I won each round. I'm still voting, but I'm no longer submitting.

I'm pretty sure I've seen and voted for your 2nd look. :)

Congrats on winning and finishing. I totally think that you should submit an absolutely ridiculous look. At least that what I plan to do once I've finished ;)
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    The jacket at the very first picture, where/when did you get that? Soo cool..

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    I'm pretty sure I've seen and voted for your 2nd look. :)

Congrats on winning and finishing. I totally think that you should submit an absolutely ridiculous look. At least that what I plan to do once I've finished ;)

Thanks Kate :)

The last event I tries submitting a ridiculous look (pic below) , as well as, the completed earnable look to show I had finished the event , but I still won both times :(
    I don't want to take votes away from players still trying.

PhotoGrid_1442151740509_zpstuerwtia.jpg

Andriod player
    Katinkae wrote: »
    The jacket at the very first picture, where/when did you get that? Soo cool..

Thanks doll. I got it a while ago. It was an exclusive offer for Android players.

Andriod player
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Thanks doll. I got it a while ago. It was an exclusive offer for Android players.

Ahh, lucky!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Guys have all look great and it's been hard to pick a winner.

lol not in my game, I'm start to think that my sample is compromised!

Those boys and girls are simply awful, thanks to this event, now I hate the gray crop top and the Kim's b'day dress between other stuff, cause I swear that tons of people are wearing those...

And you can clearly see that we're not talking about new players here by their hair or acessories of old events!

Ok my submissions, I won five out of six. I thinks that's a great result!
    NoOjFU1.png?1

I lost with this one, judging what I saw out there the guy who beats me was probably on Charli or Trevor level!

QVGohbx.png?1

I sent Bort and of course my baby brought the trophy to me!!!!

eUA3dli.png?1

This guy addicted to leather also won.

Udu8I3i.png?1

Yay Vats did great on his debut at the event!!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!