PhotoGrid_1447469207802_zps6vhuemc0.jpg

How did you finish so fast!
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    You r my favorite person right now :D

PhotoGrid_1447469207802_zps6vhuemc0.jpg

Do you have any tips to finish faster? I feel like I'm literally struggling to finish this voting event.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Do you have any tips to finish faster? I feel like I'm literally struggling to finish this voting event.😕

I have all the gift box items. Other than that you have to rely on voting :(

sorry I couldn't be more helpful
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I think he's only saying that people whose games can't actually get ANY results from voting-- like my male game-- are in trouble. He's not saying most people are in trouble, only the people who can't earn any checks from the main voting part of this event. But that's not shocking and he's totally right. If we can't ever earn the points from the first outfit we submitted and then get the chance to submit any more looks, we're completely screwed.

Luz, I agree with that. I do have some nice things that I was able to get when I wasn't bed ridden and could work and buy K Stars. Now I can't so I'm limited to the Kash in the game. I've been doing some voting and rather then looking at who has the most expensive items I look for how people paired things, accessories and even cute things with the basic game items. I know not everyone is an experienced player or has money to get a lot of the more expensive or K Stars looks. So I'm looking for that stuff to help when I vote.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Do you have any tips to finish faster? I feel like I'm literally struggling to finish this voting event.

Work 1 hour shifts at So Chic. Just keep doing them. I earned my bag that way and almost done with the coat/shirt.

I just wish there was a way to get the Gift Box items other then buying them for 40 K Stars a piece! And that's a gamble because you aren't for sure to get them. That's the bummer part. I really wish that it would be ONLY these gift box items.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Guys I'm so sad. I've submitted a total of four looks already and only one of them has won (first look that I submitted). I'm no where even close at getting the first earnable (not the gift box) and you know how I style my doll, very fashion forward, edgey but nah I guess people aren't feeling it lol.
    add me on GC; natbchula
    natchula wrote: »
    Guys I'm so sad. I've submitted a total of four looks already and only one of them has won (first look that I submitted). I'm no where even close at getting the first earnable (not the gift box) and you know how I style my doll, very fashion forward, edgey but nah I guess people aren't feeling it lol.

I'm a risk taker when I styled my doll too. Whoever didn't vote for my doll probably has no sense of style, they probably dress their dolls boring lol
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

This fashion voting event is the worst omg!!!!!! I won for one outfit. I already submitted two different looks for my doll and now I feel like I'm such a sore loser.😟

I feel so discouraged and I don't think that I'm gonna get all of the earnable items on time.

I'm extremely impatient waiting for the next four hours for my results.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    B, this is amazing!!!! Wish I would have known about it earlier. I have 6 event items, so I received 6 points for a 1hr shift :)

It never even occurred me to do 1 hr shifts at So Chic. I forget they exist because the shortest gig I'm ever offered is 3 hr. Thank goodness Charli shared this tip! Woo Hoo!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    So I won with my 4th look but, again, only got the 15. Strange! I did get an extra bonus of 2 instead of 1 though, since I had completed the first Karl gig and the 30 points from that gave me my first clothing piece so it's not as big of a loss? I'm submitting a 5th look and getting some rest since I can't stay up for these 4 hour shifts back to back. looks like I'll miss one!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I've won twice, lost once. 20 minutes until my next result. Were we meant to get a gig after the White Rose Ball? Usually there's 3 or 4 gigs for each weekend event, but I only got two?
  • BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    I won voting event and as I was collecting my prize the game froze and crashed now I never received anything
    natchula wrote: »

I saw the looks you posted in the image thread and they looked great. I'm sorry they aren't winning. Why don't you try repeating the one that won? I repeated my favorite look.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I've won twice, lost once. 20 minutes until my next result. Were we meant to get a gig after the White Rose Ball? Usually there's 3 or 4 gigs for each weekend event, but I only got two?

I only received two Weekend Event gigs. I supposed they gave us less because the Event requires less points to get the items?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    OK so. I have tried to read as much of the thread as I could but am sooo exhausted today. Just gonna post and forgive if anything is rehash.

Thanks to tips in this thread I used up the mega energy bolts I kept 'winning' in the prize boxes, on 1 hour gigs at So Chic Downtown L.A.

I did try the 4 hour gigs too but, it paid the same - six points! So don't waste energy bolts. Stick to the 1 hour at 6 points also.

I lost on every single outfit so far!

Here are my looks so far. The evening gown one is current, so I don't know yet if it won or lost. I even paid to see results early on one, so I could get the bag (short, by like a couple points?!) and rest. Then it lost too Lol!

LOSERS BIG CAPITAL L:

XrXnVh0.png

WtmkOG3.png

Kjs1gUF.png

Don't know yet:

Y8sWwEW.png

Don't know what was wrong with any of those looks.

It is all so subjective. And for all we know people are not taking voting seriously and just pick 'the one on the right' every single time.

In my own voting, sometimes the other look loses by a sliver. Sometimes both looks are excellent. So I look for extra thought in the styling, or an oversight in the styling, however small.

Things I hate, personally: There is a tattoo I hate, especially with formal wear. I won't vote for that unless both looks have it on. Those sandal flip flop things, I hate, especially with formal wear. Why put black casual flip flop sandals with a gauzy white evening gown?! I'd rather see those basic black strappy sandals, at least those are dressier. Color clashing among everything on the doll. If you are color blind, get someone to help you dress your doll if you can. In general just the wrong shoes, or no effort. I will vote for the starter clothes and shoes over too much going on or wack choices like a fur collar on a midriff T shirt.

HTH
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Wait so everyone is getting 6 points at So Chic? I'm only getting 2 points for 1 hour work shifts and I have 3/4 of the earnable items.
    Wait so everyone is getting 6 points at So Chic? I'm only getting 2 points for 1 hour work shifts and I have 3/4 of the earnable items.

I get 6 points on 1 hour or 4 hour gigs. It seems only the downtown location has the 1 hour, offhand, I know I tried a few other cities, to see, because the guy at So Chic is always grumpy looking and the store is the plainest/smallest one...oh well.

I have all 4 of the buyable items. I really really had to chase them this time. So I think having the buyable KL things helps?? Not sure??

I only got 1 point when I worked at So Chic. I think that it's because I didn't win any Karl Lagerfeld clothes inside of my freebie weekend event giftbox.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    Wow if that's the case then that's ridiculous. How unfortunate for me and any others who didn't get any of the gift box items. I was on the fence about voting events but I'm pretty much over them at this point.
    Didn't know that, guys; sorry :( I just read the tip in this thread and it worked for me. Just wanted to share that the 1 and 4 hour gigs paid points alike.

The timed weekend gigs (ones that you have only certain length of hours to complete) paid in a lot of points...Hope you will reach the goals.
    Approx how many energy bolts does a 1 hour gig at So Chic take?

I've been doing lots of 1 hour dates at Oak - it's expensive, but I have cash to burn thanks to all my wonderful 4000 gift box "wins". I only get 2 ticks for each date, but when a 1 hour date can only cost me 4 energy bolts (if I'm lucky and get the right tap bubble immediately) I find it's a decent strategy to accumulate points.

I'm currently at 161, hoping to get to 255 as quickly as possible so I can back up my game onto iCloud and transfer it to my new phone.
    I just did a gig at So Chic and it only gave me two ticks - the same as a date, which takes FAR less energy. So I'm going to stick with my original plan.
  • fannygrifannygri Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm sad because I couldn't start the event early since I was working all day yesterday... So when I won my first round today I only won 15 event points (when I read a lot of people won 20). I think it is a bit unfair for those who can't always start the event early :(
    So now I'm waiting for the results of my second round to be able to open the free gift box ♥ I'm hoping for the skirt because I'm totally in love with it! Good luck everyone!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Yeyy, I got six ticks for 1h shifts at so chick as well! Give me an hour and then I will finish! :D
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    So I got the purse after my doll won for her second look.

So my doll didn't forget where she came from. She remembered her humble beginnings when she worked at a retail store before. But now she's the owner of So Chic.

I got one event point before. Now I've noticed that I got two event points from completing a one hour shift at So Chic.

Screenshot_2015_11_14_04_26_21_2.png

Screenshot_2015_11_14_05_10_57.png

free adult image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Katinkae wrote: »
    Yeyy, I got six ticks for 1h shifts at so chick as well! Give me an hour and then I will finish! :D

How did you get 6 event points from working at So Chic? I only got two points on my game.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

How did you get 6 event points from working at So Chic? I only got two points on my game.��

I think its because I own every item from the giftboxes.. But thats it, I dont own anything from the KL collection in the wardrobe

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Carol, it depends on the number of Gift Box + Earnable items you own. You've earned 2 items so far, the sunglasses and purse which will give you 2 points. You can do gigs, dates, shifts, parties... Whichever you find easier to get these points while you're waiting for the results! :)

Oh, and Koko said Glu has been watching this thread for suggestions and feedback. That's the only reason why I've been giving my opinions, because I want them to continue the Show Your Style events in future.

I lost my 5th round and got 7 points? That's not fair. Please change it back to how it was in the beginning: 10 points if you lose, 20 if you win!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Here are the instructions again, in case you're stuck and can't figure out what to do:
    Ok, some clarification on points, and the event straight from Glu:

We're trying some new balancing for the event points on this event. At the moment, event clothing items give small bonus event points drops when 5-starring all dates, projects, parties, and hangouts. Players also get some event points each time they submit a look. Voting for others has no special bonus at the moment, but it's fun and it helps others win. :)

We'll continue to fix and improve this event after each try, so please keep the suggestions and feedback coming.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I just did a normal 3h gig and got six ticks there too