Weekend Fashion Thread - Fashion Voting DejaVu

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    The last event I tries submitting a ridiculous look (pic below) , as well as, the completed earnable look to show I had finished the event , but I still won both times :(
    I don't want to take votes away from players still trying.

PhotoGrid_1442151740509_zpstuerwtia.jpg

That look is absolutely horrid! Hahahah.

Your winning looks are gorgeous!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Vats I love how you switched up your look! I know I voted for the guy in all leather :)

I agree I'm officially over Kim's black/olive/chocolate birthday dress with silver/white/grey stripes lol

Thanks Holly :)
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    :( once again Facebook players are not getting anything
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    DMV your doll looks stunning always! I may have a girl crush lol

Vats, lovely looks. I like the leather one the most. Sexy beast lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I didn't bother to take any screenshots so I'm still too embarrassed to post my winning looks and my losing looks on this thread lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Are there 2 threads on the same subject? Can we merge them KoKo? This is difficult!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hi! This one's the Fashion thread. Players come in here and post the looks they've submitted and the event items earned so far. The other one is the Party thread. We check in there to see how's it going, discuss strategies and have fun!

Hope this helps. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Vats wrote: »
    lol not in my game, I'm start to think that my sample is compromised!

Those boys and girls are simply awful, thanks to this event, now I hate the gray crop top and the Kim's b'day dress between other stuff, cause I swear that tons of people are wearing those...

And you can clearly see that we're not talking about new players here by their hair or acessories of old events!

I actually don't hate the gray crop top & Kim's b day dress lol

On my game I think that a lot of players didn't know how to style clothing/accessories to mix & match when they chose to submit that particular clothing for the fashion voting event.

And it's a shame because they're probably the ones that are winning. I made sure that I didn't vote for this event because the last voting event made me extremely frustrated.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I didn't bother to take any screenshots so I'm still too embarrassed to post my winning looks and my losing looks on this thread lol

You can share here. You KNOW we all love you and you KNOW all of us have posted some crazy looks lol Don't feel bad/shy! I would save looks that you are pending submitting, but those that you already have and won or lost, no hurt!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Charli wrote: »
    Hi! This one's the Fashion thread. Players come in here and post the looks they've submitted and the event items earned so far. The other one is the Party thread. We check in there to see how's it going, discuss strategies and have fun!

Hope this helps. :)

Lol oops. I've been posting whatever in whichever is higher. Someone needs to give me forum lessons. I am clearly not smart enough to figure it out. LOL :o
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I won for last night's look but the one from this morning - a winning look from last time - wasn't a hit:

tumblr_nxt5w4z75I1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

onto look 6!:

tumblr_nxtcpqp9rh1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

it's a revision of an earlier look from yesterday that lost but I believe in it - and it reminds me of his fall look book - so I subbed out the shoes for karl's boots.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Thanks Kate :)

The last event I tries submitting a ridiculous look (pic below) , as well as, the completed earnable look to show I had finished the event , but I still won both times :(
    I don't want to take votes away from players still trying.

PhotoGrid_1442151740509_zpstuerwtia.jpg
    Last time, when I had earned all my ticks and won the full outfit, I made my doll look EXACTLY like Willow Pape and submitted that for the rest of the rounds. I thought that would be a fun way to still participate without actually depriving any other player of needed votes. Needless to say, I lost all those rounds. ;)
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    #1 lost, #2 is submitted and #3 will be next

30wq9gj.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    Last time, when I had earned all my ticks and won the full outfit, I made my doll look EXACTLY like Willow Pape and submitted that for the rest of the rounds. I thought that would be a fun way to still participate without actually depriving any other player of needed votes. Needless to say, I lost all those rounds. ;)

AWSOME idea!

I just submitted Midori as Willow... Let's see what happens

PhotoGrid_1447524347879_zpsevfls61j.jpg

Andriod player
    These 3 looks lost...

IskLDGt.pnggdYwb8s.png323hjAd.png

And then these 3 won, yay!

xPUvqWQ.pngemRQvzE.pngjkquezw.png

• kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    That's an awesome idea :)

I think I saw a Williw at our last voting event and might have even given her my vote because I thought it was a genius idea xD
    And now I'm done with the event. Love this look! :o

77iLloV.png

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Here another two champions looks:
    brPuzEQ.png?11GivZ1u.png?1

And I completed the event!!!

Feels like Germany vs Brazil in the last world cup, 7x1 to me and the person who didn't vote for one of my looks is cursed right now mhuahahaha

DMV I had so much fun creating new characters, so cool that you saw one of my creations during voting and voted for him, thank you so much!

Sassy I loved the second look you made, the one in the middle!

Carol I agree with you, people don't know what they're doing and this is frustrating.

Congrats Charli!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Feels like Germany vs Brazil in the last world cup, 7x1 to me and the person who didn't vote for one of my looks is cursed right now mhuahahaha

Great reference xD

I've just finished as well. I'll keep submitting ridiculous looks. My current one is a sexy Santa look ��
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Here another two champions looks:
    brPuzEQ.png?11GivZ1u.png?1

And I completed the event!!!

DMV I had so much fun creating new characters, so cool that you saw one of my creations during voting and voted for him, thank you so much!

Sassy I loved the second look you made, the one in the middle!

Carol I agree with you, people don't know what they're doing and this is frustrating.

Congrats Charli!

I'm in love with this specimen of avatar. Garrett and him are already at the 2000 points of frienship or whatever is called just because I enjoy sooo much looking at him. Gatinho brasileiro 100% lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    AWSOME idea!

I just submitted Midori as Willow... Let's see what happens

PhotoGrid_1447524347879_zpsevfls61j.jpg

It worked! Thanks Wolf :) I'll submit as Willow for the rest of the event.

PhotoGrid_1447539294123_zpststli75n.jpg

Andriod player
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Finished! :)
    FC379EC8-A9F2-4559-88A8-08CCBD542AD2_zps3zosffx7.jpg
    I lost 2 rounds but won the rest.
    Thanks for the tip about doing 1hr shifts at Kardash in Calabasas. You can finish a shift with around 17 energy which gets you 2 event ticks so I've been grinding doing that all day :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    Finished! :)
    FC379EC8-A9F2-4559-88A8-08CCBD542AD2_zps3zosffx7.jpg
    I lost 2 rounds but won the rest.
    Thanks for the tip about doing 1hr shifts at Kardash in Calabasas. You can finish a shift with around 17 energy which gets you 2 event ticks so I've been grinding doing that all day :)

The same trick works at your own store in Downtown LA So Chic!
  • wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    So glad the Willow trick worked for you DMV! Hahaha. :D
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    15_11_14_15_57_42_797_deco.jpg
    uploading pictures
    So far I've been undefeated the first two looks were winners and the third is my current entry hopefully that outfit wins too
    Right...I'm hopping this is Garrett's last outfit. We're almost 30 points from the goal. Fingers crossed!!.

KKH_Screenshot_1447548193067.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    It's taking me forever to finish this event because in real life I'm dealing with my own moving situation.😓
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I'm so jealous of you all! My game has been "getting results" for the last 9 hours. :( I am 100 points away.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Lost with my revised coat look - I guess it's just not an item people like but won for this revision:

tumblr_nxu0afOVjT1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

and have just submitted the outfit I'm currently wearing to the White Rose ball:

tumblr_nxu0amVNKO1qfvh9po1_400.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I'm so jealous of you all! My game has been "getting results" for the last 9 hours. :( I am 100 points away.

Ugh...that is so horrible. But I think if you really get into the mindset of weekend event and just work like crazy in all the places that give you bonus check marks you'll be able to do it!!!!. And ****, cry to the glu gods, you diserve a lot of kstars for you heroic efforts on this weekend event ::wink, wink::
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!