Options

Not Getting Event :(

FulkyFulky Registered Users 3 Posts
does anyone know why i dont get the weekend event? but i did get the kim's task, is it glitch or something? i've been silent reader for awhile and starting to make account cause i have a problem with my game :( btw english is not my first language.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Saw Fulky's prob was solved, but someone else posted the same 'not getting the event'. If you're not getting the event, please post your

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level
    Gender in Game

Brief description of problem. ie - are you getting the Karl gig not the voting? etc. And we'll try and getyou some help I don't know if FB got the event. :( Sorry.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Got the earlier call from Kim to work with Karl but no weekend event
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    same thing for me, I got Karl but no weekend event yet
    it is 7:40am EST
    is there a specific time when weekend events begin??
  • Options
    It starts at 5:00 a.m. eastern time, but I'm not sure if the FB event has rolled out. I would check around social media, to see if this is universal or your games have a problem. Please post any update to your situations. Bur first, I would change browsers, if that doesn't work, run c cleaner or another program to clear cache, cookies, and other unnecessary data from your computer. Then refresh the page, and keep your fingers crossed.

Post any info you find from social media here, and I'll do the same.

Also - I merged your thread with the earlier one on the same subject.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hi guys, we're running this weekend's event on iOS and Android v4.2.0 only. It is not available on Facebook.
    We'll consider running it on Facebook for future events. Sorry for the confusion there.
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thanks for the info KKH Staff and thanks to Koko as well for all the helpful advice
  • Options
    coin30coin30 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am getting the numbers ect however I can not Vote in this week event!! Meaning that I don't really get a fair chance of "winning" the prizes! Every time I go to vote, it'll let me submit, but do I vote then it freezes up?? Please help me, I'm a loyal daily player (played from the beginning!!)
  • Options
    coin30 wrote: »
    I am getting the numbers ect however I can not Vote in this week event!! Meaning that I don't really get a fair chance of "winning" the prizes! Every time I go to vote, it'll let me submit, but do I vote then it freezes up?? Please help me, I'm a loyal daily player (played from the beginning!!)

Hi. I pmd you earlier when I moved a post into the Event Glitch thread, and sent you a link to your post. I'm moving this one also, and closing this thread. This was about Facebook players not getting the event. As soon as there is any news about this issue, all the info will be there. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?196317-Results-for-Voting-Event-Never-Loads-Crashes-GLITCHES I'm very sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.