Weekend Event 11/13/15 ~ Fashion Voting: Deja Vu Friday the 13th

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    I just did a normal 3h gig and got six ticks there too

Yes, that's exactly how it is supposed to work. You can do anything to earn bonus points.

These 1 hour shifts aren't a glitch or bug. We're doing it fair and square! Why'd I recommend working at So Chic? Because it's easier. But yeah, if you've chosen the Money Maker comeback, the special action stinks! I mean it takes 9 energy to perform and throws up 12 stars. On the other side, you can rearrange for 5 energy and get 12 stars as well. So avoid the special action.

Good luck with the event. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Any explanation on why now we're just receiving 15 points?

I need 60 to finish the event that means I have to win at least 4 times.

Thanks for the So Chic tip guys!

So we had just two event gigs, I really enjoyed this storyline and I'm in love with Karl, the last gig with the roses stuff was really nice, Kim and Misty were there and I got 1 k-star!
    PmusM5M.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    The should give an incentive for voting. I think many people find it more easy to submit a look and then comeback 4 hours later to see what happenes. I really think many people are not getting enough chances to actually earn votes because of that. I try to at leat do 15 minutes of voting each time a come to the game to see what's happening. Is not the same work as any other weekend event, mostly because I refuse to pass all day long looking at a screen but it's a game and people need to actually get into it if we're going for the interacting vision of on-line gaming.

Just a thought.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    This fashion voting event is the worst omg!!!!!! I won for one outfit. I already submitted two different looks for my doll and now I feel like I'm such a sore loser.

I feel so discouraged and I don't think that I'm gonna get all of the earnable items on time.

I'm extremely impatient waiting for the next four hours for my results.
    natchula wrote: »
    Guys I'm so sad. I've submitted a total of four looks already and only one of them has won (first look that I submitted). I'm no where even close at getting the first earnable (not the gift box) and you know how I style my doll, very fashion forward, edgey but nah I guess people aren't feeling it lol.

I honestly gave up with submitting looks. I submitted them for the 4 pts and that was that. I did 1 hour shifts at So a if and got 1 check mark for each and that worked MUCH better and faster. I think the problem with the voting is that I vote on a style and then it would skip 3-4 looks and go to the next. So those 3-4 never got votes from me. It's still doing it this morning, which is a HUGE bummer because many people are NOT getting any votes!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the event.

I've been sick this week getting over a nasty stomach flu (it's the second one this year, ughhhh). I'm getting better but still not 100%

I've been submitting looks and voting, so far on my girl's game I've won every time but I was really unlucky with the giftboxes so no bonus items. My guy game is struggling and has lost every time but one. Oddly enough I thought about what Vats said with guys with lighter hair (irl I like both light and dark hair on men, I tend to focus on facial features and that defines attractive to me), so on Jesse's last look I submitted him with the jet black hair and he won. *shrug*
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I only received two Weekend Event gigs. I supposed they gave us less because the Event requires less points to get the items?

I also got only 2 also. You can earn more pink checks by working 1 hour shifts at So Chic. Thats how I got the majority of mine. There is a voting glitch. I vote on one item and then it fast cleared 3-4 looks and I didn't get to vote on those :(
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    OK so. I have tried to read as much of the thread as I could but am sooo exhausted today. Just gonna post and forgive if anything is rehash.

Thanks to tips in this thread I used up the mega energy bolts I kept 'winning' in the prize boxes, on 1 hour gigs at So Chic Downtown L.A.

I did try the 4 hour gigs too but, it paid the same - six points! So don't waste energy bolts. Stick to the 1 hour at 6 points also.

I lost on every single outfit so far!

Here are my looks so far. The evening gown one is current, so I don't know yet if it won or lost. I even paid to see results early on one, so I could get the bag (short, by like a couple points?!) and rest. Then it lost too Lol!

LOSERS BIG CAPITAL L:

XrXnVh0.png

WtmkOG3.png

Kjs1gUF.png

Don't know yet:

Y8sWwEW.png

Don't know what was wrong with any of those looks.

It is all so subjective. And for all we know people are not taking voting seriously and just pick 'the one on the right' every single time.

In my own voting, sometimes the other look loses by a sliver. Sometimes both looks are excellent. So I look for extra thought in the styling, or an oversight in the styling, however small.

Things I hate, personally: There is a tattoo I hate, especially with formal wear. I won't vote for that unless both looks have it on. Those sandal flip flop things, I hate, especially with formal wear. Why put black casual flip flop sandals with a gauzy white evening gown?! I'd rather see those basic black strappy sandals, at least those are dressier. Color clashing among everything on the doll. If you are color blind, get someone to help you dress your doll if you can. In general just the wrong shoes, or no effort. I will vote for the starter clothes and shoes over too much going on or wack choices like a fur collar on a midriff T shirt.

HTH

I would have to agree. I still think that the voting where it skips ahead 3-4 outfits is killing a lot of people. I think it's a glitch and unfair. I completed this morning with submitting looks (even if they lost you get points for submitting) and working 1 hour shifts at so chic.
    I only got 1 point when I worked at So Chic. I think that it's because I didn't win any Karl Lagerfeld clothes inside of my freebie weekend event giftbox.

I only got 1 point too. Towards the end I started getting 2 pts at So Chic.
    Wow if that's the case then that's ridiculous. How unfortunate for me and any others who didn't get any of the gift box items. I was on the fence about voting events but I'm pretty much over them at this point.

Yeah. Pretty sad. I can't afford to buy the K Star items so of course I needed to work harder and felt it was a little unfair. My opinion though, which isn't always very popular. LOL
    I just did a gig at So Chic and it only gave me two ticks - the same as a date, which takes FAR less energy. So I'm going to stick with my original plan.

The dates and 1 hour shifts at So Chic where the same for me but I was earn money instead of spending and I don't have a lot but if you do, either works! Good luck doll!!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the event.

I've been sick this week getting over a nasty stomach flu (it's the second one this year, ughhhh). I'm getting better but still not 100%

I've been submitting looks and voting, so far on my girl's game I've won every time but I was really unlucky with the giftboxes so no bonus items. My guy game is struggling and has lost every time but one. Oddly enough I thought about what Vats said with guys with lighter hair (irl I like both light and dark hair on men, I tend to focus on facial features and that defines attractive to me), so on Jesse's last look I submitted him with the jet black hair and he won. *shrug*

I am honestly looking at a number of things. I don't want newbies to feel left out so even if I would DIE for your outfit, I am taking into consideration the players that have ALL basic outfits because in my opinion they might be new and it's all they have. It's prob a little unfair to those that are really trying but it's also hard for those that KNKY have basic clothes. I do not have K Stars but I have a LITTLE bit of cash (thanks to my dead beat SO lol) and if I can gift I do. I try hard to, but I have to admit in voting I am givING SOME of the basic looks the benefit of the doubt!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I honestly gave up with submitting looks. I submitted them for the 4 pts and that was that. I did 1 hour shifts at So a if and got 1 check mark for each and that worked MUCH better and faster. I think the problem with the voting is that I vote on a style and then it would skip 3-4 looks and go to the next. So those 3-4 never got votes from me. It's still doing it this morning, which is a HUGE bummer because many people are NOT getting any votes!

Last time when this happened they told us it was because of the internet connection. And this time around I do see that everytime my internet connection gets weak for whatever reason, this problem you're talking about starts happening. But otherways the event has been a lot better than last time. Yeah is not perfect but is a 1000 times easier than any other event...last time I was level 10 or 13 when the event happened and I manage to finish with little clothes on my closet and not much of a effort to win bonus points and etc. I really do see how it can be frustrating but I don't think is impossible to actually win when you don't have many clothes. They say there are no points for voting but I feel that when I really take time to vote my results are better...maybe positive thinking idk but it works for me.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Last time when this happened they told us it was because of the internet connection. And this time around I do see that everytime my internet connection gets weak for whatever reason, this problem you're talking about starts happening. But otherways the event has been a lot better than last time. Yeah is not perfect but is a 1000 times easier than any other event...last time I was level 10 or 13 when the event happened and I manage to finish with little clothes on my closet and not much of a effort to win bonus points and etc. I really do see how it can be frustrating but I don't think is impossible to actually win when you don't have many clothes. They say there are no points for voting but I feel that when I really take time to vote my results are better...maybe positive thinking idk but it works for me.

I guess the Internet IS a possibility but I am the only one on the Internet right now. No one else is home to be connected.☹

Does anyone know if earning the pink check marks after you get all the items in the boxes does anything? Or is it just like Halloween candy and it's just extra and not real reason?! I'm still getting them after my gigs.
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    R.I.P

To all the victims of the Paris (France) terrorist attacks :'(

England mourns with you all

Much love, may we win this war against terror, and smash the evil ISIS
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
    R.I.P

To all the victims of the Paris (France) terrorist attacks :'(

England mourns with you all

Much love, may we win this war against terror, and smash the evil ISIS

So sad! I think the whole world mourns with them. RIP to the lost. Sending prayers and thoughts to all! xoxo
    I've finished. I got everything. My fingers and feet hurt from all that So Chic work!! But it paid off. I am still continuing to vote for all you lives, so keep showing your looks!! Much love!!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Well I'm actually enjoying this event. I haven't lost once out of the 5 looks I've submitted *knock on wood*
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I won from last night but lost this morning & instead of the 10 for losing I got 7 points. I'm wondering if they decided to decrease the amounts in order to keep people playing all weekend/ make it slightly harder? It's curious to say the least.

I've also seen a LOT more guys then last time around, which is nice, and if I keep choosing ones that aren't wearing the box top/coat that I wanted but didn't get? well....pure coincidence ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I am stuck on the dreaded "getting results" right now. I have gotten the purse and was working towards the outfit. I still can complete the last gig for more points. I really don't want to work shifts at So Chic, since I am only 15 million away from #1 and my 2nd comeback. *sigh* Hopefully, my game corrects itself soon! *crossing fingers*

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I just transfererd my game and I'm stuck on "getting results" now too... Thankfully I've already got all my points and earned the full outfit though. Still very annoying, I'd like to find out if my last look won or lost.
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Thank you guys!
    For me its a moment to understand not to worry too much for this game...
    Bisous

BobbieM wrote: »
    So sad! I think the whole world mourns with them. RIP to the lost. Sending prayers and thoughts to all! xoxo
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I'm enjoying the event, I just don't get how the voting works. And how can you pay k stars to get your results 13 sec after submitting your look? I know we vote for others, but what if no one votes for ours in those 13 sec? You lost the voting and k stars lol. It almost feels like it's completely random.
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the event, I just don't get how the voting works. And how can you pay k stars to get your results 13 sec after submitting your look? I know we vote for others, but what if no one votes for ours in those 13 sec? You lost the voting and k stars lol. It almost feels like it's completely random.

I guess they'll just let you win then xD
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Well my weekend event has been stuck at 'getting results' for 6 hours now... Luckily I was pretty far and won the glasses in my mystery box so I could finish doing 1 hour shifts at So Chic LA.

image_zpscyxcynu9.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks my awesome friends who wished me, it wasn't my birthday yet when you wished me, but it is now since it's midnight here (15th). Thank you <3 I started my self-declared celebration on Friday and it will end on Sunday. I mainly slept in (love it!), ate awesome food all day (awesome!) and shopped a bunch (can't get any happier). Oh and when I say shopped a bunch, I did a hell lot of online shopping and that even includes getting all 4 gift box items for Xan and the gift box coat for Jax. So far, I've been loving how relaxed I am, no work no worries. For my birthday, my family also granted me my personal wishlist which includes anything I want. It's a long expensive list, love them.

Hope you guys are having fun with this event, this event came at the right time for me.
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    p33RrFN.png?1

Happy Birthday officially Nai!

Eselle hope you feel better as soon as possible!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Approx how many energy bolts does a 1 hour gig at So Chic take?

I've been doing lots of 1 hour dates at Oak - it's expensive, but I have cash to burn thanks to all my wonderful 4000 gift box "wins". I only get 2 ticks for each date, but when a 1 hour date can only cost me 4 energy bolts (if I'm lucky and get the right tap bubble immediately) I find it's a decent strategy to accumulate points.

I'm currently at 161, hoping to get to 255 as quickly as possible so I can back up my game onto iCloud and transfer it to my new phone.

I'm level 25 or 26 and I can do 2 one hour shifts at So Chic. And I get 2 pink check marks for each completed shift.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Thanks my awesome friends who wished me, it wasn't my birthday yet when you wished me, but it is now since it's midnight here (15th). Thank you <3 I started my self-declared celebration on Friday and it will end on Sunday. I mainly slept in (love it!), ate awesome food all day (awesome!) and shopped a bunch (can't get any happier). Oh and when I say shopped a bunch, I did a hell lot of online shopping and that even includes getting all 4 gift box items for Xan and the gift box coat for Jax. So far, I've been loving how relaxed I am, no work no worries. For my birthday, my family also granted me my personal wishlist which includes anything I want. It's a long expensive list, love them.

Hope you guys are having fun with this event, this event came at the right time for me.

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you have had a wonderful birthday so far and will continue too!
    I guess they'll just let you win then xD

I agree. I think that they give you a given win if you spend the K Stars to "reveal winner now"
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

That sounds awesome. Happy birthday Nai. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the weekend as well :)
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Enjoy your day Nai :)

Happy-Birthday-Gif-1-3_zpsp3njjxqy.gif
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thank you, Vats!

& happy birthday Nai!

6b9HJNV.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Happy birthday Nai! All the best! xo

2e205co.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Hi guys !! I have a problem: i can't submitt a look and i don't know why ?? :(:(