Results for Voting Event Never Loads/Crashes GLITCHES

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I'm moving this to the main thread about the problem. And sometimes the voting images move ahead quickly, but then it settles in and you vote. Have you been able to submit a look for voting?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I got stuck again. I should've been able to get my results almost an hour ago. I signed on and it is stuck on "getting results." I am playing on iOS. This happened to me yesterday but corrected after shutting down the app and restarting. No luck today with that today.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• elizabaeelizabae Registered Users 15 Posts
    I don't think any of us are having problems voting, we are unable to submit looks. My game has been "getting results" for over 15 hours now.
  • LauraM210LauraM210 Registered Users 5 Posts
    My original post here hasn't shown up. It has been over 12 hours and my results are still "loading." Is this going to be fixed? I haven't been able to submit any looks either.

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy s6. Android version 5.1.1.
  • Andrea1Andrea1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. Able to vote, but can't get results. I love these kind of challenges too. Hopefully they can fix it before the event is over.
    If you're a new poster experiencing delays in seeing your post, I check moderation at least once every waking hour, and if it doesn't show up in that folder right away, I can't see it to approve. Your patience is very appreciated.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nickirowsnickirows Registered Users 36 Posts
    In my case, I can enter looks, but I can't vote. Not world-ending, but it takes some of the fun out of the event. Every time I vote for a model (they're male), they start to move, but then it freezes up and crashes. When I reopen the game, it's the same 2 models available to vote for, despite the fact that more than 4 hours have gone by 😔
    Nick, are you getting points for the looks you've submitted?

And to everyone who has posted her with their issues, I've just reached out again, The magnitude of the issue has grown since officially reported, and I just hope this can get resolved. I'm sorry you're all going through this, also sorry the moderation system is playing hide and go seek with posts needing approval, and I'll come back with any info as soon as it's available.

Thanks for your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PiranahplantPiranahplant Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having the same issue. I have restarted, cleared the cache, just waited.. several times. I think we should get extra time or some kind of compensation tof be honest.
    Samsung Galaxy S6.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My game has been stuck at 'getting results' for close to 15 hours now. I can vote for others, but that's it...
    I play iOS version 9.1
    KKH version 4.2.0
    Level 44
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AbderianAbderian Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. At this point, I'm not expecting it to get fixed quickly enough, which really sucks. I hope there's some sort of compensation for it... I really wanted the last outfit.
  • BiancaDBiancaD Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello!

I've had a problem with the game since yesterday. I had submitted an outfit for the Show your style - Karl likes special weekend event and a window popped out in my game with the results(I won) moment when the app blocked and closed itself. Now I cannot submit any other outfit for that event because the submit button is blocked under the "name" :'getting results' . Do you know how can I fixed it? Because I was very excited about this event and really wanted to try and complete it.
  • tytianabootytianaboo Registered Users 2 Posts
    When I go to receive stars I complete the steps and everything but I don't receive stars I tried doing low regards middle and high nun of them work
  • Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    I have the same problem too and i hope that there will be a solution soon because i need the last outfit !!
  • Stella CrawfordStella Crawford Registered Users 1 Posts
    So I submitted an outfit hours ago so I went to see my results and it says "getting results...." and I can't click on it or anything. I went off the app then tried again and still the same i even turned my phone off and nothing worked it still says the same! Please help ASAP! I want this outfit so bad. :( I am so close!
  • JulianafacJulianafac Registered Users 10 Posts
    I experienced this issue early this morning and still nothing has changed. I can vote for others but can't submit any look or get my results. Its the first time I have an issue like this. Its sad because i've lost most of todays votings. I managed to get the bag though but im pretty sure I wont get the last item.
    Ah btw my device is an iphone 6, latest iOS released.
  • BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    BiancaD wrote: »
    Hello!

I've had a problem with the game since yesterday. I had submitted an outfit for the Show your style - Karl likes special weekend event and a window popped out in my game with the results(I won) moment when the app blocked and closed itself. Now I cannot submit any other outfit for that event because the submit button is blocked under the "name" :'getting results' . Do you know how can I fixed it? Because I was very excited about this event and really wanted to try and complete it.

I'm having the same exact problem as yu ! I won my results for Karl prize voting I pressed okay when notification popped up and I went to collect my checks and it froze and crashed when I opened back up it was never collected. Just wondering did urs end up collecting after yu opened it back up ? So far all I was able to win from this event was the skirt n sunglasses I missed out on a bunch of checks it sucks
    Still no luck I'm just tryna do the Karl events to gain as much as possible ...

I'm playing on iPad
  • Tia spideyTia spidey Registered Users 4 Posts
    Somebody help me

I'm new member and new palyer KKH
    I can't get my result too.. I played on my ipad 2
    .i've been waiting, and its still stuck
    Anyway its my GC : D4ndyD4ndy .. I need friends and also gift..
    Cheersss...:D
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I'm really sorry, but I don't think that the problem has been fixed for anyone yet. Certainly not for me, and one of the Glu tech people told me they were looking into it on Friday afternoon.

I don't think it's gonna be fixed.

You may need to think about grinding at the downtown LA So Chic store (do one hour jobs only, as the longer ones don't give more bonus points), if you really want to score any prizes. And make sure to do the 2 White Rose jobs from Karl, which each give you 30 points plus bonus.

I wish there was better news. Sorry!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I'm sorry this is happening to all of you. I really have to think that Glu is working on this. As soon as I hear anything I'l post it here. If you have any of the bonus items, you can receive one event point for each item, in any 5Star task. What Luz, and others have been doing is going to So Chic Downtown LA, doing a one hour store shift. I realize that doesn't help much, but it is one strategy others have shared.

And, as soon as we know anything, we'll share it here.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RocStarRocStar Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm having the same trouble getting event points. It worked fine yesterday but today it's been stuck on "getting results" for the past several hours. I've restarted the game and my device each about 15 times but no luck. I'm pretty sure I was voting other players when my 4 hour timer ran out and I see that's where others started having troubles also. I started a ticket but in the meantime, I'll start working in the shop to gain a couple bonus points. Thanks for that tip. Hope it gets resolved before the event ends!
    Hi RocStar, so sorry this is happening to so many. If there is any news about this issue, we'll post it here. If you have any bonus items, you can do the one hour shop gigs to collect event points (one for each bonus item) for each 5Star task. THe 1 hour shift in SoChid works best.

Very sorry this is happening. It appeared to be one or two games Friday afternoon, then so many more were affected. Thanks for your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmsEms Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issue since last night. It's been around 24 hours since I was last able to submit a look and get votes. Pretty upset that I'm not going to get the event prizes honestly
    Now I can't even open the game at all is anyone else having this problem ???
  • RocStarRocStar Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hi RocStar, so sorry this is happening to so many. If there is any news about this issue, we'll post it here. If you have any bonus items, you can do the one hour shop gigs to collect event points (one for each bonus item) for each 5Star task. THe 1 hour shift in SoChid works best.

Very sorry this is happening. It appeared to be one or two games Friday afternoon, then so many more were affected. Thanks for your patience.

Your suggestion about doing the 1 hr shifts at So Chic was great! I never would've thought about that. I was doing 3 hr gigs just to get points but that was taking forever. I did a ton of shifts and was fortunate to get all 4 of the boxed gifts quickly without spending too much so each 1 hr shift used about 12-14 energy and gave 6 event points--took a few hours and several trips around the world to hit the energy spots but I got it done! Thanks again for the tip!!!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My android was stuck for a couple hours too, so lagging behind. Glad I got the gift box coat to help a bit.

I also wanted to let everyone know, if you are waiting for energy to recharge or sleeping, you could start a shift at So Chic and leave it. You still get the checkmarks even if you didn't fill the job with 5 stars.
    PM to add
  • JamidreamJamidream Registered Users 26 Posts
    Since the tip yesterday I've been doing the one hour gigs at So Chic! I started SLOW with one point per gig. I got $4,000 in my event box!!!!!!! �� Been grinding like crazy....bought one more box and got a Bra top!!!�� I'm hoping to grind until I earn the outfit....now 2 points per gig. I really wanted the green jacket and skirt....but thankful for the tip!
    Please add me for KKH.
    Game Center name:Jamidream
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    You know I hope I get k-stars or something because this has been happening since 3:00 p.m. for me.

Platform: Android
    Version: 4.4.2
    Device: HTC desire 610
    Level: 29

rQJSrkb.png

• SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Been waiting over 36 hours for my result. Even if it's fixed now I won't be able to get the last earnable (the only earnable I actually wanted) :(:(:(:(:(