Beyoncé33 wrote: »
Hi guys !! I have a problem: i can't submitt a look and i don't know why ??
SassyVoguette wrote: »
Happy birthday Nai! All the best! xo
MommyTo3Munchkins wrote: »
I am stuck on the dreaded "getting results" right now. I have gotten the purse and was working towards the outfit. I still can complete the last gig for more points. I really don't want to work shifts at So Chic, since I am only 15 million away from #1 and my 2nd comeback. *sigh* Hopefully, my game corrects itself soon! *crossing fingers*
HollySisk wrote: »
The last gig gives you 30 points so that will help you.
Wolf had a great tip -- if you have the Kash, go on a 1 hour date in Soho! She's only using 4 energy (+ Kash) to finish the 1 hour dates.
Spleen wrote: »
Newbie to the forum here ^^
I loooove this event, I love the outfit from the gift boxes it's amazing ! So I spent some kstars to open 6 boxes in total and I got the skirt and the purse. I wanted the jacket so badly but sadly I can't afford it now...
I think this is the first event I will be able to finish since I'm 44 points away from the last item. I always failed every time because I usually work during the weekends so I'm glad this is finally happening ♥
Kkmia wrote: »
Im really enjoying this event. This is the first weekend event I've been able to finish in a long time.
I've also seen a long purple dress on a doll in the how you style ,with a big split up the side. Never seen it before and wondered if it was from a weekend event ?
I'll try post a pic later
darinSUE wrote: »
I'm going to finish this event too, thanks to you Holly ♥
wolfandbutler wrote: »
I always love these fashion voting events. They're fun as hell and much easier to complete than other weekend events. My only problem is the glitch some of us are getting that keeps the button stuck on "getting results" which then makes us unable to submit a new look. It didn't impact me too much this weekend because I had already won the outfit when it started glitching, but it's still something that Glu needs to look at and fix.
Beyoncé33 wrote: »
We hope that they'll fix this bug rapidly because the event ends !
ARTPOP wrote: »
How do y'all post your outfits to here? Do y'all do it on phone or on computer?
KaylaJ wrote: »
The dating helped me. Bort called and at first I was frustrated since it seems like he can't get the hint that I don't want to see him every day, but I went off to Soho for an hour and voila! 3 check marks. Still have ~100 more to go!
Also, so happy with the gift box this weekend. My brother is visiting and I asked him to choose a number between 1-8 and he chose 8, which is the one I usually go for anyway and yes! The skirt which is really the only thing I wanted. Much nicer than the 3 cash prizes that were also waiting. I swear, seems like instead of paying attention to the petition and the fact that I will NOT spend money on an event box unless I know it won't be cash, they just add more.
I'm enjoying the event, I just don't get how the voting works. And how can you pay k stars to get your results 13 sec after submitting your look? I know we vote for others, but what if no one votes for ours in those 13 sec? You lost the voting and k stars lol. It almost feels like it's completely random.
kateliciously wrote: »
I guess they'll just let you win then xD
Rosie99 wrote: »
I haven't been able to vote, my game is frozen on two dolls and whichever one I vote for it freezes and won't advance to the next two. It's been like that since yesterday afternoon. I have an iPhone and I need to close out the game and open it again.
PolkaDot wrote: »
Since Glu has reportedly asked for player feedback, here is mine for the voting event:
1. It does not seem fair to pit newbie players, with a small wardrobe and hardly any shoes, against long term players. Perhaps, then, do something like Levels 1-10 together, 11-20 together, 21-30 together, and VIP members together?? Etc....
2. Themes! I don't think people understood either theme, what it meant. I personally interpreted NY Fashion Week theme (the first voting event) as luxury and cutting edge forward thinking fashion - just like the real fashion week. But I saw a lot of sweats, jeans, etc. as submitted looks. This theme was even less clear, what does Karl like? How would any of us know? Some would assume it means try to wear his KL KKH collection - but when I saw that, it just seemed unimaginative to me, too literal.
So how about themes that change throughout the weekend - once a day, twice a day, every four hours, whatever?? And that should be clear in the SUBMIT LOOK panel each time. I kept seeing bikinis with heels all weekend, which mystified me. Is that high fashion? So how about just a Swimwear theme, a casual wear theme, a jeans theme, an evening gown theme, a day dress theme, an office look theme...on and on. Kind of like Naimonster's thread only not with specific clothes, just categories of fashion?? Make sense??
(And of course, naturally, only put same THEMES together, as far as voting pairs! Swimsuit for swimsuit...gown for gown...office wear for office wear...casual for casual...club wear for club wear...etc.)
An alternative to Glu changing the THEME every submit look time, would be, people could simply CHOOSE which theme to submit for, each time! Actually, this way, it might be easier for Glu to code it, such that the submitted look was sent to the correct voting booth for judging.
3. Points for voting! Whether one point per vote or one point per five votes...encourage people to vote and give newbies a way to grind and get points, if they have limited fashions or don't understand the theme or keep losing for whatever reason.
4. More gigs that pay in event points.
5. Keep the point total to win all prizes, low. We tap and tap and pay and pay, so it's nice if there is a fan event once in a while sort of to show appreciation to fans, which isn't so hard!
6. Possibly a shorter time between being able to get results and submit looks.
Thanks for reading
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.