Options

Change facebook contact

Jazy1993Jazy1993 Registered Users 7 Posts
Hello.
I have a problem with one of my Facebook contacts.
She started playing today and I sent her a gift.
The problem is that action turned her into a romantic contact, but I want to have her as a professional contact since I already have a husband.
When I tried to start a project and chose her as a partner thinking it would automatically turn her into a professional contact, it only warned me that I would gain no professional points since she's a romantic contact.
I need to know if I can revert this and turn her into a permanent professional contact.

Comments

• Options
    Jazy1993Jazy1993 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello.
    I recently had this problem with a facebook contact.
    My friend just started playing the game and to greet her i gifted her an item, the problem is that after doing this she was registered as a love interest contact rather than a co-star, but i already have a husband.
    I started a project and called her to see if i could turn her into a co-star, but it only warned that since she was a love interest i would gain no professional points for doing projects with her.
    I wanted to know if there's a way of turning her into a co-star.
    Thanks for any answer.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No. This person's relationship status can't be corrected. It's a complaint a lot of us have. The only advice, and you have to remember, to NOT send any gifts until after you have dated or worked with this person. Based on the gift you send, a little thing like a change in color will 'assign' your relationship to either be romantic or professional.

Sorry this can't be fixed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RachelKKRachelKK Registered Users 2 Posts
    I bought one of my fb friends a gift. Now it says I'm dating her! ***? How do I change that?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi I'm sorry but you can not change the type of relationship once you have started a 'romance'. Unfortunately, this has happened to more of us then we'd like to admit. I even fell prey and gifted before I worked with a friend from a different aspect of my life, and now, I'm stuck not dating her. I can pull her in for gigs, but get no rewards or points for it. At this time, nothing can be done about this. I'm osrry.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary