Weekend Fashion Thread - Fashion Voting DejaVu

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm so jealous of you all! My game has been "getting results" for the last 9 hours. :( I am 100 points away.

Have you tried completimg 1 hr work shifts at So Chic or KARDASH? That doesn't take too much energy and it earns you a couple of check marks.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Ugh...that is so horrible. But I think if you really get into the mindset of weekend event and just work like crazy in all the places that give you bonus check marks you'll be able to do it!!!!. And ****, cry to the glu gods, you diserve a lot of kstars for you heroic efforts on this weekend event ::wink, wink::

I would love kstars from Glu for my troubles! :) Now, if only they were listening...

HollySisk wrote: »
    Have you tried completimg 1 hr work shifts at So Chic or KARDASH? That doesn't take too much energy and it earns you a couple of check marks.

I have done a few shifts. I only get 3 event points per shift, so it is slow going. I am about 15 million from my second comeback, so I was focusing on that. I guess I will have to shift gears for now though.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I'm so jealous of you all! My game has been "getting results" for the last 9 hours. :( I am 100 points away.
    On my new phone, my game is now stuck on that too! It's very irritating, although at least I have finished and earned the whole outfit before it started happening. I managed to earn my outfit by completing lots of 1 hour dates - if you have lots of in-game cash to spend, it may be worth trying out. You can complete a date at Oak for 4 energy bolts if you click 'vintage wine' - it costs $650 but like I said, if you have a surplus of cash like I did you might not mind spending it. Especially if it gets you the full outfit in the end. Good luck!
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Screenshot_2015_11_14_18_37_48_1.png
    screengrab
    Does anyone else have this crotchet shirt? If you do what weekend event is it from?
  • natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    You would not believe how many outfits I have submitted and all of them pretty much lost. Here are the looks that have won and the last one on the right is the current look that I submitted, so hopefully that one wins too. Im so tired I'm just going to grind at So Chic for the rest of the event.

2u433w9.jpg
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    The first 3 one and I am waiting for the results on the 4th!

9F2EED39-4224-48EB-A827-E618A134AA0B_zpsnhaeowzm.jpg

So I finished undefeated. Here are my last two looks. Won't be entering anymore but I am still voting.

1561F48C-AD3B-4AE0-B747-44B4D08A59CD_zpss1xfidbu.jpg
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    Screenshot_2015_11_14_18_37_48_1.png
    screengrab
    Does anyone else have this crotchet shirt? If you do what weekend event is it from?

It's a limited edition item only available to those with a VIP monthly membership.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    It's a limited edition item only available to those with a VIP monthly membership.

How do you get a monthly membership?
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I won with my birthday look, so now onto look.....I forget XD -

tumblr_nxubd3wzbw1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

I think it's 8? (ETA: recounted and this makes 10 apparently) I've been lucky enough to win 5 of my heats and between that & the gigs I'm only 20 or so points away. I could stay up and wait for this look to end but I think I'd rather just get some rest instead
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    As I mentioned before, I've transferred my game onto my new iPhone. It's all good, mostly, but it wouldn't let me sign into my old GC account and forced me to create a new one, and now I'm wondering how that will affect all my GC friends, if my doll will become 'frozen' in your games (and maybe your dolls in mine).

Can someone who is my friend in the game please post a screencap of what my doll looks like in your game? That way I can get a gage of whether my doll is 'frozen'. I may have to readd people if that's the case.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    This is what your doll looks like in my game:

image_zpsqthm1g0o.jpeg
    As I mentioned before, I've transferred my game onto my new iPhone. It's all good, mostly, but it wouldn't let me sign into my old GC account and forced me to create a new one, and now I'm wondering how that will affect all my GC friends, if my doll will become 'frozen' in your games (and maybe your dolls in mine).

Can someone who is my friend in the game please post a screencap of what my doll looks like in your game? That way I can get a gage of whether my doll is 'frozen'. I may have to readd people if that's the case.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    LindaVB wrote: »
    This is what your doll looks like in my game:

image_zpsqthm1g0o.jpeg
    Thank you! I just changed her dress to that, so hopefully that means I'm not frozen :D
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm done! I'm happy so that I can finally get some rest.

KKH_Screenshot_1447568224406.jpg

Screenshot_2015_11_15_00_00_00_1.png

image hosting over 5mb
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Has anyone seen the outfit on the left before?

Screenshot_2015_11_15_01_28_08_1.png
    post images
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I won with my birthday look, so now onto look.....I forget XD -

tumblr_nxubd3wzbw1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

I think it's 8? (ETA: recounted and this makes 10 apparently) I've been lucky enough to win 5 of my heats and between that & the gigs I'm only 20 or so points away. I could stay up and wait for this look to end but I think I'd rather just get some rest instead

I saw your doll on my game...so you got my vote.👍

Screenshot_2015_11_15_01_56_52_1.png
    free picture hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Nisha300 wrote: »
    How do you get a monthly membership?

It's something Glu is testing and it's only offered to a small sampling of KKH players. Hopefully it will become available to everyone.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I'm done!!

KKH_Screenshot_1447599638421.jpg

OMG. I can't believe I finished with 12 hours to spare!!!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I'm done!!

KKH_Screenshot_1447599638421.jpg

OMG. I can't believe I finished with 12 hours to spare!!!.

Yay! Congrats. I really like the outfit. I just think that it would look better without the tie pin(?).
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Yay! Congrats. I really like the outfit. I just think that it would look better without the tie pin(?).

Thanks!!. For sure. I guess they were trying to make it really obvious and it kinda seems out of proportion but it is what it is.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I really, really don't like this.. Awful clothning item

2925us5.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    2ihv1py.jpg
    2j2691v.jpg

Monsieur Karl et moi a Londres.

it was an easy piecey event for me. I won all earnable items with 9 hours or so to spare. I got the glasses on my first free pink gift box, bought two more gift boxes and won the jacket & 50 energy bolts which I used to finish up a task. I love this system of submitting outfits. This by far, is the most effortless for me.

This is a good weekend, thus far.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I saw your doll on my game...so you got my vote.��

Screenshot_2015_11_15_01_56_52_1.png
    free picture hosting

Aww, thanks Carol! I ended up losing with that, as I did with this from this morning:

tumblr_nxv9pq5g0E1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

But I worked a one hour shift while waiting on results and completed the event :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    So I haven't really seen people post pix of the voting booth.

Did we decide that we shouldn't do that, for critiques and what we'd all vote for, because it could hurt someone's feelings etc.? I am really asking, seriously.

Because I took a lot of pix of the voting booths, and I don't see any posted. No biggie either way. Just wondered!
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Aww, thanks Carol! I ended up losing with that, as I did with this from this morning:

tumblr_nxv9pq5g0E1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

But I worked a one hour shift while waiting on results and completed the event :3

That sucks that your doll's outfit lost. Oh well at least you completed the event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    sdfepw.jpg

Omg I finally won the skirt. Yay! Now I have my KL pink gift box set minus the purse, which is ok. I wasn't that crazy about the purse anyway.

Here I am with baby Zoë and Kim in Florence.

#MatchingSundays
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    So I haven't really seen people post pix of the voting booth.

Did we decide that we shouldn't do that, for critiques and what we'd all vote for, because it could hurt someone's feelings etc.? I am really asking, seriously.

Because I took a lot of pix of the voting booths, and I don't see any posted. No biggie either way. Just wondered!

Oh, please post them. :) I took a few shots, one in particular, Pantyhose but no skirt or pants. that kind. :) It was fun. I liked seeing people who tossed in a red item, in a picture of black and grey, just as Karl like. I liked seeing people coming up with 'similar to' outfits crafted by people for less stars.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Pisceswoman4Pisceswoman4 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I won a few hours ago and didn't get event points. Also the whole event ended just now and i didn't get points at all for winning or losing - the event just ended with no points at all....
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I really, really don't like this.. Awful clothning item

2925us5.jpg

It's just so dark and heavy.. there is too much black in the KKH wardrobe. It would've been nice if this had some other colors or textures in it. On the positive side, I am happy to have a winter outfit and happy to see pants that aren't leggings (or jeggings.. is that still a thing?). I just wish the pants were available separately. My doll needs trousers. Guess I'll add that to the suggestions thread.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    She is casting some serious side eye at her copycat, I mean competitor.

7AC1F8A3-F932-4D5E-B524-3519FE419D1A_zpsefopoa1l.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Oh, please post them. :) I took a few shots, one in particular, Pantyhose but no skirt or pants. that kind. :) It was fun. I liked seeing people who tossed in a red item, in a picture of black and grey, just as Karl like. I liked seeing people coming up with 'similar to' outfits crafted by people for less stars.

Thank you! I will try to export some pix today or tomorrow, then. I took a LOT of them. Should it be a new thread called Voting Booth or something? Then people can post their voting booth pix, and all chime in with critiques, and thoughts?

I took several pix of the ones who had glitches, too. The long silver gown seemed to glitch a LOT. Those poor players...had no idea they were flashing strangers. Lol

Thanks!