Options

Results for Voting Event Never Loads/Crashes GLITCHES

13Next

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I turned my phone off and on so many times, but still nothing... It's been 29 hours now... I finished by grinding at So Chic but that's really no solution. Hope Glu fixes it and extends the event for those who have not finished.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    My game has been stuck at 'getting results' for close to 15 hours now. I can vote for others, but that's it...
    I play iOS version 9.1
    KKH version 4.2.0
    Level 44
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Why there's no solution for this problem ?? The event will be ended soon and we can't submit any look !!!!! :(:(
    I'm so sad because i want so much the outfit :(
  • Options
    BiancaDBiancaD Registered Users 3 Posts
    Badgalxo wrote: »
    I'm having the same exact problem as yu ! I won my results for Karl prize voting I pressed okay when notification popped up and I went to collect my checks and it froze and crashed when I opened back up it was never collected. Just wondering did urs end up collecting after yu opened it back up ? So far all I was able to win from this event was the skirt n sunglasses I missed out on a bunch of checks it sucks

Actually no, I didn't end up collecting those points either. And I'm playing on an iPad too.
  • Options
    BiancaDBiancaD Registered Users 3 Posts
    I know the feeling, I'm in the exact same position as you are :(
  • Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    Hello. My female game, on a new iPad Air, has gotten partially-stuck while trying to fetch the results of my first submitted look. I pressed "get results", and that button darkened and now permanently says "getting results". I've forced-closed repeatedly and restarted the device, with no effect. So I can't gather my possible winnings or submit another look. I can vote for others and get new sets of competitors, though. I just can't play the event myself. After spending close to 800 stars last week d and not winning anything I was hoping to be able to participate in a star free event this weekend and an only 100 checks away.
    Please help.

IPad Air
    Level 27
    Female game

GC name- KatieBearCooper
  • Options
    JulianafacJulianafac Registered Users 10 Posts
    I dont think its gonna be fixed in time. Im trying to win the last item but i need aprox. 60 points. Im doing shifts and im getting 2 per shift. I really want the last one... 😣😣😣
    Iphone 6
    iOS 9.1
    Female
    Level 28
    Kkh version 4.2.0
  • Options
    SailorpaulinoSailorpaulino Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm also having the same problem on my android. Never got the second voting results
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know I keep saying be patient, and I'm sorry this is happening, but I've never felt so unable to help before. I guess with it being the weekend, no further info is readily available. I'm even second guessing myself. At first it was Luz, and then late in the day others started posting their problems, so it wasn't apparent early on. And maybe my call for help didn't make it there in time. So, if that's the case, I'm just sorry. But some little voice in my head tells me, they're working on it, and we just haven't heard anything. I wish I had more to offer, than just telling you that you can get event points for bonus items with 5Star tasks.

So Katie Bear and everyone else, if you get any bonus item, then you can get at least one point for a 5 star thing, Working one hour shifts at SoChic Downtown. Plus, when you submit a look, in addition to two event points, you get an extra event point for any bonus/earned item. I know it's not much, but I'm sure we'll hear an explanation about this when the work week begins.

I wish I could do more to help, I know the frustration. This is the 2nd time they ran the event, and it obviously needs more work. There is the Hookah Den for venting, feel free to express your frustration. I'm really sorry this is affecting everyone like this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Around 4 or 5pm yesterday my game stopped letting me vote. I can still submit looks and was able to complete the event but any time I go to vote my app crashes.

HydroLife
    Android 4.3
    Level 30
    Male
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Tierany17Tierany17 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game has been stuck on "getting results" for over 12 hours now
  • Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    I was able to win all the prizes except the green jacket in the box from doing so chic gigs I was up all night n been doin it all day latterly just made getting the last outside w. 5 mins to spare lol
  • Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    Badgalxo wrote: »
    I was able to win all the prizes except the green jacket in the box from doing so chic gigs I was up all night n been doin it all day latterly just made getting the last outside w. 5 mins to spare lol

I means last outfit lol
  • Options
    AnnaMontanaAnnaMontana Registered Users 2 Posts
    The same thing happened to my game. It was Sri U.K. For the last 20 hours or so of the event! I almost made it to the final outfit, too. Bummer :(
  • Options
    EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    Mine has been frozen since late Friday afternoon the event is still showing on my IPhone so I am going to try the so chic idea

Update the event was gone when I loaded the game again
  • Options
    stormjervilstormjervil Registered Users 2 Posts
    all I can say is I am VERY bummed about this past weekends voting. everything was going fine till I won the sunglasses. then while I was clicking on those I was voting for the GETTING RESULTS just froze at those words. I was able to keep voting for peoples outfits BUT I couldn't submit my own outfits. This happened Saturday morning. I would have won the outfit if it hadn't frozen up. sadly at the time the voting ended I was 50 pink checks short because of the being frozen out. Is GLU going to do anything for all of us that got locked out?

OH I play KKH on my Kindle Fire and up till this weekend haven't had any issues I was so excited that I was going to finally get to get all the pieces from a weekend challenge what a bubble burster :(
  • Options
    Hi Stormjervil, I'm very sorry about this, especially because had you come here earlier, you would have read the repeated advice, that if you have any bonus items, you can do 1 hour shifts at So Chic Downtown LA, and for each 5Star one hour shift, you win one event point for however many bonus items you have. This probably would have given you the extra 50.

I only say that because the next time there is a problem, you should come here first, if we can't get it fixed, (like this weekend's glitch) you do get advice. As soon as there is a response about this weekend's issue, we'll post it here. I'm very sorry this happened, especially because I'm sure you could have gotten 50 through the 1 hour shifts.

You have to understand that Glu really wants us to be able to play, and I'm really sorry this happened to so many. Especially because they were waiting all weekend for resolution.

But welcome to the forum, I'm just sorry we couldn't help you this weekend.
    51511739-9213-4bac-9bf8-2cc2f730e524_zpsmvdkmyyw.jpg

And to the other new posters with this issue, I'm very sorry this happened, and again, as soon as we hear anything this weekend's issue, I'll post it here. I'm really sorry everyone wasn't able to participate fully.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Guys, Glu is very sorry about the difficulties experienced over the weekend. They explained:
    Unfortunately, there was noting we could do during the event itself to fix those 2 main problems players had:

1.) Some players got stuck on the “getting results” step and were unable to continue the event (unable to collect event points from submitting looks or winning/losing votes)

2.) Some players got into perma-crashes when trying to vote. They could still submit looks and collect event points, they just couldn’t vote any more

It was unfortunate and highly regrettable that some players had those issues. We did not see them in our pre-release testing, but sometimes it takes thousands of players using a system before the bugs appear.

Now that the event is over we'll focus on fixing those bugs in a coming update and also updating the event based on general feedback (player likes/dislikes).

Koko again- so let's focus on the update. It's on iOS, it's huge as far as Baby modification...and it announces a whole bunch of upcoming things....including Black Friday. Thanks again for everyone's patience and understanding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JamidreamJamidream Registered Users 26 Posts
    I put in a ticket to Glu about my frozen results and got 100 KStars with a nice apology message. I had earned all the clothing by doing the So Chic trick...but it said that all the clothing would be added to my wardrobe. THANK YOU GLU!
    Please add me for KKH.
    Game Center name:Jamidream
  • Options
    I love hearing happy endings. :) Great news Jamidream. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary