facebook: Game not loading/resets back a gig/etc

AngelEyes747AngelEyes747 Registered Users 4 Posts
I'm really glad you enjoy the game. I thought you said it crashed/froze in the voting results phase, and when you came back you were wiped to the beginning of the game. But I'm glad you're still playing and doing it all again. I have to be honest, I'd do it all again too. ANd even though my 2nd android was 'born' to troubleshoot my friends issue, when it was fixed, I couldn't give up the other game. Believe me, I didn't set out to have 3. :)

I have been trying to play on facebook since Friday all it does is show 0.1% of it i have cleared my history so i could play did not help just stayed on the same number . I was on level 28 had a husband that i went on serveral dates with so i could have a baby . I had a car and serveral homes about 45k-stars and $45.000 dollars , I had clothes that i had won last christmas ,New Years, I also had a couple of Hair styles that I had won for getting my tasks done on time and i know that there were other clothes too. My Homes were in London,I can't remember all of them but sad part is that I have sent serveral notes to glu and yes they have answer some of my notes but it all started when i went to play the game one day and it went back to the very beginning and i told them that it was a facebook game and they told me that they could not get my game back since everything was lost and i told them that it was there game and that i deserve something for all of the problems i have been having . Please help me get answers. Thanks and I could use help in the game

Comments

• NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    The same .1 loading bar error is back again. Lats time I lost fan and keys as a result. Although this weekend I had to calls for the White Rose ball, I never had the submit a look part of the event. I'm not sure if both of these are connected though.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The event was not released for Facebook platform players. Glu will include FB in the future if possible. There was a glitch this weekend with the event and random iOS and Android players were stuck in a glitch that never let them submit or gain event points, so tbh, I think they'll probably work on that before adding FB, So, I'm sorry about that, but lets hope you get it in the future.

Now, you are stuck in loading again, so thanks for starting this. I've heard about another fb problem, so, I'm going to ask that anyone with this problem for Facebook game not loading, please post your details, such as
    Facebook
    Operating System
    Level in game

Brief description of problem. FB issues are generally addressed via a platform wide update. So please list your issues, and know that the developers are always working on making the game better for you. And I'm sorry this is happening.

And here is advice I gave someone else with this problem, but they didn't specify what platform they were, though I suspect it's Facebook.
    Next time this happens, take a screenshot of your completion announcement, where they state your payout for the task. Take a pic of the announcement saying "We'll have pictures at.....". Then when you come back, if it asks you to do it again, screenshot that.

Facebook issues are worked out in new releases and updates for everyone. One on One support is not readily available for the Facebook platform games.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It is pretty much the same as last week. I have tried multiple browsers in my laptop to get to the Facebook game and the downloading bar freezes on 0.1%.
    An update has just become available for iOS, I'm checking Android now, and then I'm sure it will come through for FaceBook. There are lots of glitch fixes, so be patient a little longer, and if the update doesn't happen for Facebook sson, I'll try and look into it. I'm sorry but I'm super excited and think this update will fix oh so many things. Hang in there NoblestRomana. If there a nickname I can call you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Noblest is fine. :) I'll try to be patient, my biggest concern is that last time I had to use kstars because not being able to log in meant my husband wanted a divorce and I have been trying to reach the point of getting a baby for weeks now. :( This time I'm just gonna have to let it happen and hope I can save on kstars to adopt.
    Some people have posted not getting hit with the marriage penalty when the game hasn't been accessible for a while. Any chance you left your doll in a dating place? I just read advice to leave the doll there (these people knew they wouldn't have access for a few days) and do an immediate date without changing the screen for any reason, and it all worked out. So, in the event that you were in oak, or chateau nuit, or anyplace you can date, your chances of being ok are enhanced. Doesn't help now I know, but it's making me thing maybe I should shut down with my dolls in a club or restaurant each night.

Plus, sometimes the non activity due to a glitch fools the game so if you date right away, when you are up just fly to the nearest place for a date, and keep your fingers crossed. If you get hit with a make up penalty, and you can't swing it, honestly, I would contact customer care, explain it was the game not your choice to miss the weekend event and 4 days of playing, tell them your star situation and ask if they'd help you make up with your hubby. Explain you've been dating for a baby, and you just could. I honestly don't know how FB Customer Care tickets work, but you never know until you try right? And Noblest, you don't strike me as the type to berate Customer Care and then ask for a favor (some people are really like that. CC gets a lot of grief for games not working, so a little extra niceness when talking with them goes a long way.) So, that's what I would do. But right now, you just want to play. There was a recently old thread that dealt with the game not loading. Let me see if I can gleen any help from that. But my fingers are crossed that among the glitches the Team fixed with this update, that when it rolls out for Facebook, it's the answer you've been waiting for. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary