New update 4.3.0 available!

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Why iOS users (girls) didn't get the new clothes? Please glu fix this glitch as soon as possible.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks like it! I still don't have new clothes and play on iPhone...
    Wait so the Android update for girls has new clothes but not the iPad versions?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    I'm iOS also and no clothes. :-(
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Looks like it! I still don't have new clothes and play on iPhone...

Weird. The babies change and I can see that one of the new guy's watches is giftable but not clothes. Schadenfreude for the android and Facebook users watching us complain I bet haha.

However it seems Glu took away one annoying feature only to make it ten times more annoying. I nearly jumped out of my chair.

EA373806-D212-49A7-B5F1-A834554F140F.png_zpskxvcvcba.jpeg
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Anyone else having an issue with the new update when going into the nursey the baby is crying, no tappables my daughter is now a boy lol and i cant change the eyes, hair or clothing. I tap on what i want and it doesn't seem to change 😕 im on Android by the way
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Weird. The babies change and I can see that one of the new guy's watches is giftable but not clothes. Schadenfreude for the android and Facebook users watching us complain I bet haha.

However it seems Glu took away one annoying feature only to make it ten times more annoying. I nearly jumped out of my chair.

Am I reading this right?? 6 stars for 5 energy??? Who in their right mind would pay that?
    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    No way!! I checked and got this one... So annoying...

image_zpshn4guwia.jpeg

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Might have ruined the whole storyline for my doll by giving too many autographs.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I don't know if this is the right thread ( probably not) but can someone tell me where in the hell am I with the storyline? With these two updates and doing my first comeback I am totally lost.. And what's with gigs available in 24h only?

2vlwf29.jpg

Ahh and add gigs - Dinner with Kris around the world
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Asadaux Tasting is a part of the main storyline.. It'll lead to many more goals from previous updates and you'll have to wait for a day to start each.

King Of Seasons is the last goal from the Karl Lagerfeld update. It's a 24 hour task so be prepared!

ToC Part III is the last goal from the Fashion Week update.

Kris' Cookbook was the last goal from the Santa Barbara update.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Asadaux Tasting is a part of the main storyline.. It'll lead to many more goals from previous updates and you'll have to wait for a day to start each.

King Of Seasons is the last goal from the Karl Lagerfeld update. It's a 24 hour task so be prepared!

ToC Part III is the last goal from the Fashion Week update.

Kris' Cookbook was the last goal from the Santa Barbara update.

Ahhh thank you Charli! Now I can organize which gigs to do first. Omg, I'm so behind lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I was so mad that the update happened when I was so close to my comeback. I made it to #1 this morning and started my 2nd comeback just now! Now, time to update my game! :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Smart thinking Mommy. And congratulations. Which comeback outfit did you pick?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    When do ios players get the new clothes??
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Am I reading this right?? 6 stars for 5 energy??? Who in their right mind would pay that?

That's crazy though. Whatever happened to watching free videos to recharge your energy bar⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LckynickiLckynicki Registered Users 105 Posts

Who would pay 6 k stars for 6 energy I would rather pay 3 k stars
    Piglet: “How do you spell love?”
    Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”
    Where is the option to buy 5 energy for 3 stars? It's always been 6 Stars ti buy 5 Energy in the StarShop. Maybe a special offer or something.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Did someone say no to the fan outside Panino? I wonder if that was the right thing to do. :confused:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.

After a few mistakes you get used to it. I would MUCH rather have that sign appear when I try to tap and have no energy. I HATED the smaller sign popping up when I still had 1 energy. It insulted me. It broke up my game. I know how much energy I have before I start tapping, ANd I would much prefer to run out of energy without the annoying sign that disrupted my payout when the task finished with my last energy. This way. you have no energy....you tap. You get the sign. It no longer annoys people who have that last energy bar to finish a task with. I'm sorry you're annoyed with this, the last one was so much worse, and punished people while they still had energy. So, my opinion this was a good fix. Glu gets the sign, but people who aren't trying to tap with no energy don't get the sign.
    Jenruiz86 wrote: »
    Anyone else having an issue with the new update when going into the nursey the baby is crying, no tappables my daughter is now a boy lol and i cant change the eyes, hair or clothing. I tap on what i want and it doesn't seem to change  im on Android by the way

Jenruiz, if you're still having this issue please post in the new Update issue thread I made. But please that thread is only for problems arising out of the update. Anything else will be moved to a different appropriate thread. Thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Smart thinking Mommy. And congratulations. Which comeback outfit did you pick?

I did the money maker comeback. I saw you rockin' that dress this weekend and loved it! ;)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• andream1985andream1985 Registered Users 23 Posts
    No new clothes either! :(
    Oh, duh. I'm sorry, I should have explained, When they first added the buy energy sign, it popped up when you still had an energy unit left. People complained (myself included) and it was explained that it was to show new users where to buy energy. Then they said they were sorry if it inconvenienced seasoned players. This was all in the last update. With this update, I think it's Glu's compromise. Now, when there is no energy and you try to tap, the option pops up, and you can directly buy energy. That's great for newcomers, and simply because Glu likes to sell energy. I've bought it a few times. I've gone so far as to buy a chunk or two of 50, while doing events and really wanting to get to my first bonus item. Or, if I need 3 energy and have 2 minutes to complete my task. Now, if I tap with no energy, I know I'll get the pop up. Before this, I was training myself to stop tapping at 1. Simply because I didn't want to see the sign. So, I can definitely live with this new one. Maybe thinking of it that way will help your perception of it. I think this was Glu's answer to our complaint. And one thing you learn in life, Compromise is everything. When each side gives a little, then it's fair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I did the money maker comeback. I saw you rockin' that dress this weekend and loved it! ;)

Oh, that dress is awesome. I can't wait to see it on you. ;) And thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    if you're still having this issue please post in the new Update issue thread I made. But please that thread is only for problems arising out of the update. Anything else will be moved to a different appropriate thread. Thanks

Koko, for the iOS players who don't have the clothes in the wardrobe, is that a glitch? Or will the clothes be added later? I was going to post my details in the update issue thread but I wasn't sure if it's a glitch or not..?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Whaaaaat?? We can change them now? But I refreshed for 12 hours for a perfect baby in the adoption centre :D

Where are the blue eyes?

Here are all the customizable options for the babies. The boys eyes are on the top and the girls on the bottom.
    image_zpszlbxvtif.jpeg

Also, I didn't buy the pink or blue hair (Which costs 10 kstars on our dolls) so I guess they're giving that to us for free!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Thanks for the invisible clothes Glu 😉
  • KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    My baby is a girl, but only has the boys eyes.... Is this a glitch ? Or has my baby been a boy all along dressed in pink with long hair lool
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm...I noticed that apple players have the option to buy energy with kstars if they run out of it. But Android players have the option to buy energy with kstars or to watch a free video. What's up with that Glu?

shot_2015_11_17_16_57_48.png
    image upload no registration
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I was so mad that the update happened when I was so close to my comeback. I made it to #1 this morning and started my 2nd comeback just now! Now, time to update my game! :)

Congratulations!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Whaaaaat?? We can change them now? But I refreshed for 12 hours for a perfect baby in the adoption centre :D

Where are the blue eyes?

Those of us who have babies with unique eye colors won't be able to change them because the original color we searched so hard for will be lost. Vats has a baby with purple eyes. I have a daughter with blue eyes and another with green eyes. Neither of their exact eye color is on the chart of eye colors.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens