Options

Have to restart my phone every time I want to go into the app

girlsaidwhatgirlsaidwhat Registered Users 8 Posts
I just started having this weird problem. I can get into the app, but if I exit and try and get back in later, it hangs while it boots up. The only way I can get back in is if I restart my phone. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S3.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening. If anyone else is having this problem, I'm sure they'll post here. Anyone experiencing this can you list
    Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game:
    Gender in Game:

Brief descriptions:

My suggestion girlsaidwhat, is to clear your cache, make sure you have a strong wifi signal. Let me see what I can find in FAQs. But tbh, I have an s4, and it's getting a little tired. When it gets funky I clear the cache on all my apps, and delete any old files or apps don't use anymore. That usually revitalizes it. Is your device bloated?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I found this : You'll want always to use a reliable WiFi connection rather than 3G or 4G.

Even if you have good signal strength showing for your WiFi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested (For example, if there are many other users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video.)

There are free bandwidth test apps you can run to check your total throughput. You should have at least 10Mb download and 3Mb upload for the game to run properly.

Koko- I don't know if the update 4.3.0 has come out for FB yet, but I'm hoping that solves your problem. Let us know if the problem persists. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary