Update 4.3.0 Issues

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
The update went relatively well, but nothing is perfect. If you've experienced an UPDATE RELATED problem, please post the usual.

Platform
OS Version
Device
Level in Game
Gender in Game

Brief description of issue. ***No new Clothing for iOS is not a glitch, more likely an oversight to be corrected in an update soon.***

Thanks for your help, please keep it short, sweet, and to the point. And please just issues arising after the 4.3.0 updates. :)

Below is what we mean by a glitch or issue.
Jenruiz86 wrote: »
Anyone else having an issue with the new update when going into the nursey the baby is crying, no tappables my daughter is now a boy lol and i cant change the eyes, hair or clothing. I tap on what i want and it doesn't seem to change  im on Android by the way
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• andream1985andream1985 Registered Users 23 Posts
    There's no new clothing in the store.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.1, level 33, female
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I did not receive new clothes with the new update.
    iPhone player, iOS 9.2, level 44, female player
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, No clothes in the iOS update is not something to address here. It's not a glitch, it's a system wide thing, that I'm sure will be corrected. This if for things that make the game not work properly. As far as I know, NO ios games got new clothes, maybe a watch for the guys, I'm not sure. Sorry if your issue is clothes, please wait for this to be corrected in an update. Sorry for the inconvenience

Here is the problem that sparked this thread. This is a glitch. iOS not getting clothes is an oversight to be corrected shortly.
    Anyone else having an issue with the new update when going into the nursey the baby is crying, no tappables my daughter is now a boy lol and i cant change the eyes, hair or clothing. I tap on what i want and it doesn't seem to change  im on Android by the way
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Android 4.1.1
    QMobile A50
    Level 34
    Male

The on a roll achievement is messed up. I was on Level 6 prior to the update, but now it seems to have skipped Level 7 and is on Level 8.. So I missed the rewards in between.

XHkbUEr.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    I've seen this mentioned by others, and it looks like it happened to me on my androids. The iOS acheivements don't seem to have made that jump, the achievements that were working on Level 6 are still there at finish 50. The Androids say we've hit 7 and are 50% of the way to 8 like your Party Pro. Now, we have a representative screen shot, so cover your ears, Im' about to shout a little to the next posters.

We don't need any more Achievement Screen Shots.
    Please simply post your game info like this:

Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game
    Gender in Game

Brief Description
    ie: Achievements jumped to next level without reward after update.

I'll try to write this up, and in the meantime, if this affects you, feel free to post your info. No more screenshots for this issue.

And, I'll include the clothes problem for iOS, although I'm sure it's being worked on. smile.png

And, eta, I didn't mean to sound dismissive about the clothes, but I didn't want everyone posting 'no clothes' when clearly, no iOS game got them. So I'll bring it up with the Acheivements and anything else. (I had coffee since so I'm a little nicer. French Vanilla, sit down....with Almond Joy flavored Coffee Creamer. It's Kokonut tasting for goodness sake. I had to do it. Shrug)

And another addition: I just checked my iOS game. It made all the same jumps. I know I was working my way up to the 6th level rewards Goldwing acheivements in a good number of categories in my games, all 3 of them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Thank you for reposting koko. Seems like im the only one with that glitch lol. I've asked on the fb groups and looks like everyone else's working just fine. Ha my luck 😂
  • darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Platform: iPad Mini
    OS Version: iOS 9.1
    Level in Game: 18
    Gender in Game: Female

My game is keep crashing showing a black screen with in-game music and sounds.

Edit: Apparently fixed.
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
    Thank you for reposting koko. Seems like im the only one with that glitch lol. I've asked on the fb groups and looks like everyone else's working just fine. Ha my luck 

You're very welcome. Can you fill in the other info., your OS Version? and just make your own post about it like the other posts here: Platform
    OS Version
    Device
    Level in Game
    Gender in Game

Brief description.

Thanks this will make it easier.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    hello :) any word if the update has reached fb yet? just wondering
    I'm contacting Glu now, I was going to tack that on at the end. Would I forget about my new Facebook friends? Sneaky sneaky, when I followed your link, I let the FB game download, and I sat there looking at customization. THen I grabbed hold of my senses. Deleted the app from my FB page, and said No. I'm not starting a 4th game. Then...I said, well, I wouldn't do it on this FB account. So...you might have swung me into a rudimentary FB game just so I know whats going on there. Darn you Naomi. I knew you were trouble the first time we spoke!!!!!! - Just kidding. Hugs, let me go finish. I'll ask.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Trouble.....who?? MOI?!noooooo hahahaha okies no rush was only wondering saw some items looking pretty that would compliment my Lexi to the T ;)
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I didn't receive the new clothes.
    Iphone 6, iOS 9.1, level 38, female.
    Im having an issue in the nursey with the new update. I had a baby girl with my hubby about a month ago and now its a boy lol. There's no tappables to stop the baby from crying and when i go into the babys inventory to change clothes, hair, color eyes etc it doesnt change at all.

Device: Lg G2
    Platform: Android
    Level 31 A+
    No problem. I just made a new post
    The clothes issue should be resolved, a fix was issued a short time ago.

The other things will be looked at next, continue to post any issues and check back for more info tomorrow. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Android
    S4mini
    Level 43
    Male

I also have my achievements mess up, couple of them jumped to level 8 and it should be at level 7!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    That issue was submitted yesterday too. As soon as I hear anything, I'll pipe up. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The clothes issue should be resolved, a fix was issued a short time ago.

The other things will be looked at next, continue to post any issues and check back for more info tomorrow. :)

Thank you koko. Keep me posted on the nursery glitch that im having.
    just wanted to say I logged onto fb little while ago,update is in place so far so good no major issues/glitches :)
    Ok Naomi, THat's good. Now as soon as I have any info on the Nursery issue, I'll post it. Or on any other issue.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    good luck,would help out if I could but right now too low a level to even know how babies and nursery work .....LOL no naughty thoughts now please haahhaha
    Ok Naomi, THat's good. Now as soon as I have any info on the Nursery issue, I'll post it. Or on any other issue.

Hi koko ☺ any update yet on the nursery glitch that im having?
    I haven't heard anything yet, did you submit a customer care ticket? This way if customer care has an answer first, you won't be tied up waiting for suggestions passed down to me. I'm sorry I don't have better advice. But when I do hear anything, I'll pass it on immediately.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Is the clothes issue resolved for everyone?
    I only got the purple pants like two days ago, but that's it, the rest is still missing.
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
    Monitor and screen color varies, so I don't know what you mean by the purple pants. I think if you go to the update thread i General Discussion, they might have pics of the new clothes in the wardrobe. I there are clothes there that aren't in your closet, you can submit a ticket to customer care. To be honest, there were not a Lot of new clothes, and they were scattered around the existing clothes So I would check and see what doesn't show up, and address that specifically with Customer Care.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    I've been having problems opened the App for the past 3 days.
    Lots of times I can't open the game for ages. The loading bar keeps moving very slowly and when ist reaches 100% is starts from 0,1% again.