Options

Facebook?? How to reset game?

1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
Hi guys, so recently I've tried to go back to my facebook version of the game and for some odd reason, the mouse doesn't work in the game so I can't get passed a Simon phone call so that I can reset the game and play as a male. I've tried pretty much every key on my keyboard and nothing seems to work. Is there anyway to delete the game and progress off facebook without going into the game?? Is the game maybe not available on Windows anymore??
Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I would switch browsers. The game is on in full force on Facebook, and while there are glitches, most of these are addressed via platforum wide updates. If you're trying to restart your game, go to facebook, go to apps find the game and remove it. THis will wipe it all away. THen go back to the Facebook page, it will load again and you should get a new game started.

But, you lose everything. Be forewarned. I hope this helps, I don't play on facebook but a friend sent a link for me to see something, and it loaded and started the facebook game, well, I chose no. so I removed the app on the left, I'm assuming you can then go back in download again and start a new one. Good luck, and let me know if you need more help. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I would switch browsers. The game is on in full force on Facebook, and while there are glitches, most of these are addressed via platforum wide updates. If you're trying to restart your game, go to facebook, go to apps find the game and remove it. THis will wipe it all away. THen go back to the Facebook page, it will load again and you should get a new game started.

But, you lose everything. Be forewarned. I hope this helps, I don't play on facebook but a friend sent a link for me to see something, and it loaded and started the facebook game, well, I chose no. so I removed the app on the left, I'm assuming you can then go back in download again and start a new one. Good luck, and let me know if you need more help. :)

But I only use Google Chrome as a browser :(...

I just went to the apps, removed it, but it didn't start the game over, it just brought it back to the same point with the same glitch...
  • Options
    Ok, if you don't want to try and change browsers, then you can go to options, first choice on the left is restart game. Try that if you want to wipe everything and start over
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, if you don't want to try and change browsers, then you can go to options, first choice on the left is restart game. Try that if you want to wipe everything and start over

That's the problem, I can't do anything because I couldn't get passed the phone call with Simone because the game wasn't letting me use the mouse on Chrome. I just went to Microsoft Edge instead, it's okay for now and seems to work.
  • Options
    Hmmmmm, so my initial advice was change browsers, you didn't want to, did other things, didn't work, finally changed browsers and it worked? Ok, I'll take that as a win. :) Seriously though, glad you got it to work. When in doubt, change browsers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary