Options

Dating Problems

miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
Can someone explain how dating works? I rejected a few guys early on, really early on, I'm on level 13 right now, and now absolutely nobody asks me to go out. Are we able to ask someone on a date?? Please give me the low down. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. What platform are you on? Have you considered playing with real player games? You can find friends in the Gifting and Friends section. And when you meet an NPC in a club or restaurant, you should add them to your contacts. If you have contacts, and you want to date one, go into a club/restaurant, click on the heart icon, and that opens your contacts. Select one, tap the call button, and you are then bringing them into a date. After you date initially, they will start to call you daily for dates. I'm sure others will pop in with advice. And, when you have a question, and you're waiting her for a response, you can always check the FAQ section either in your game under Options, or here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    mirage wrote: »
    Can someone explain how dating works? I rejected a few guys early on, really early on, I'm on level 13 right now, and now absolutely nobody asks me to go out. Are we able to ask someone on a date?? Please give me the low down. Thanks in advance.

I noticed that when my doll was an e-lister, only unpopular and e-lister guys asked her out. When she become more popular as an a-lister, all of the b-listers to e-listers guys asked her out. So I think it's all about the ranking because when you're an a-lister on your game, then you're already a popular celebrity.

Yes you can flirt with any guy that you like on your game. It depends if you're looking forward to date several guys as a romantic interest or you're looking for a serious long-term committed relationship when it comes to dating. Then you can call that guy to have a date at any restaurant or club. On this game, it's highly recommended to take your significant other to have dates at the Oak Club since it's takes less energy to finish dates there if you have enough cash to spend. It's extremely expensive but it's worth it because you can progress on your relationship level much more quickly.

You basically have to go to any restaurant or club to see what guy is gonna flirt with your doll. The a-listers guys on my game doesn't flirt with my doll even though she's more popular than them. If you want to date an a-lister guy, my advice would be to check on your top stars list to see if you have more fans than him. It would be helpful to check it out so you won't get rejected.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Thanks Koko and Carol for your advice. Koko I'm on FB and don't have friends who play this game.
    I will check out the FB section here. I guess I rejected too many guys in the beginning lo,l and i've
    been tempted but just can't justify spending all those K's to charm someone, 'cause that's a lot of K's!
    Thanks will let you know of my progress.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    No No No No. Do NOT charm NPCs. You can pay stars later on for storylines, ie: 10 Stars will get a star role, no stars paid gets you a supporting role. And even then, I don't do it. I use my stars on my doll. ;)

Why not start a thread in Gifting and Friends, and make sure you put Facebook in the title, like Looking for FB player friends. That way you know anyone who responds is actively looking for friends. Then, look at people's signatures, if their FB info is in there, they want to play with you. Contact them, and add each other.

And, did you know, if an NPC contact is listed as professional, if you have no or little 'professional' points with them, try to bring one into a date. You 'should' get a box pop up that says loosely "Stop, You are trying to date a professional contact. If you chose to date them, you will lose all professional points with them, but start receiving romantic points". If you get that, it means, go ahead, you just got a love interest! So, that is a way to go. Do you have any professional contacts you'd like to switch to dating?

Now, I can only say this USED To Work. It might have been disabled, but it's worth a shot. What happens when you tap on the heart icon in on of the restaurants or clubs? Who shows up as available to call?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The only person who comes up to date are guys I broke up with. I will try to bring a professional on a date and see what happens.
    Thanks Koko