Options

Posting looks in MY LookBook

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Whoever I post a look in my LookBook it goes into the first AND second slot. I actually had a look in there before this and it disappeared when I added the new one? What's going on?

image.jpg

And can we please have more then FIVE looks without spending K Stars to get more! Sheesh!! I could see giving us 10 free and charge after but FIVE?!
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I had a similar problem, and contacted customer care about it. Unfortunately some past convos disappear, but I'll try to find it for her explanation. It boils down to user error. Meaning, you didn't save it correctly. And, you got 5 free looks to store? Androids didn't get that many, I got one look, bought one for 10 Stars, and now any more or at least the next one is 15 Stars. So, I don't have much experience with it.

Anyone else have experience? Meanwhile I'll go grab the FAQs about this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Whoever I post a look in my LookBook it goes into the first AND second slot. I actually had a look in there before this and it disappeared when I added the new one? What's going on?

image.jpg

And can we please have more then FIVE looks without spending K Stars to get more! Sheesh!! I could see giving us 10 free and charge after but FIVE?!

I think the Lookbook only has two free slots that you can save your doll's favorite outfits. If you want to save more looks, it's gonna cost kstars to fill up more slots. Sorry!:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    And, in looking at your lookbook, you have one look saved. the 1st box on the left always shows what you're currently wearing. So, you can dress differently, go back in and save a 2nd look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    miragemirage Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm playing on FB and I have five slots, however I can never USE five slots. I have had one look disappear and one look duplicate. Honestly, I don't even bother with the Lookbook anymore. I have bigger problems, I was distracted this morning and accidently clicked in the wrong place and dissed Willow.....uh oh. BUT I'm on the verge of "A" so I'm like Willow who???? But I really didn't mean to diss her.....poor little troll......lol
  • Options
    5 Slots are available and showing. But, you get 2 free looks saved, the next is 10Stars, and the 0ne after that is 15. I have gone as far as buying the 3rd look, but I haven't bought another for 15, so I don't know if it goes down or up in price after that.

And congratulations on kicking Willow to the game curb. She deserves dissing and more. Much, mush more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm pretty sure everyone gets 3 free looks.

There's 5 boxes. The 1st box just shows you what you're wearing currently. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th boxes are the 3 free looks. The 5th box is where you can start paying KStars to have more boxes to save looks.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Well, I got 2 free, bought one for 10Stars, and now it wants 15. Guess I'm a fluke. That was my iPad. One android has 2 looks saved, and if I want to save a 3rd, it will cost me 10 Stars. I haven't checked the 2nd android yet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, the plot thickens. I went into the 3rd android, It had 2 saved, and if I tried to save from inside the lookbook, it tried to charge me. When I saved from outside the lookbook, just in the wardrobe, it was free. I can't check much with the iPad, because when I played around to get this lookApplePSamiHallo_zpsmxsjzuff.jpg

I went to save it, because it was difficult to pair the double boots. It totally messed up my look book. Apparently I couldn't save glitches. lol. So, I had to contact customer care and they put me back together, but I lost my looks. So, Once again.....Thank you Nai.

I'm going to go make more looks, but I add them from the wardrobe, NOT from inside the lookbook. Again, I don't know if this happens to everyone, after all, I did mess up my closets, and needed them fixed. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have yet to find out your nifty boot trick!

And... you kinda wasted your KStars if you actually paid 10KStars for the free one, unless the one you paid is for your 4th look. I also don't get why there's a difference saving in closet and lookbook, like why does saving in the lookbook costs KStars when it's supposed to be free.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ok, you should have the thigh high boots in 2 places. in shoes, where they work normally, and in jewelry/accessories. Put those hooker boots on. then on top of those try the ALT boots. If that doesn't work, do the Alt boots, and THEN do the Accessory thigh highs.

Do NOT try to save it however.. Bad things happens when you try to save a glitch. lol. Customer care was fine about it, but since then I'd been afraid to try. But, I did have fun adding looks at no cost. I'm just confused, usually when you buy more of something, the price goes down. However, the game seems to penalize you sometimes when you want to buy more. I can see it with the daily gift boxes. It goes from 10 to 15. But in LookBook saves?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm really only able to save 1 look though. The first look is the one I'm wearing and that will Abe fine with no problem. It also shows the look I am wearing. But that's it. If I change anything and resave it, it saves the current look twice and the others disappear. No matter what I do, the look I'm wearing saves 2x and that's it. If I try to save anything again it saves the new look 2x. I cannot save anything. Just 1 look. I'll send a message off to customer care.

Thanks y'all!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Let us know what happens. But it's really great to see you back here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks so much KoKo!!

I did send a support ticket (with a billion screen shots at their request) and I don't know what kinda bug it was but it was definitely a glitch. They fixed it (somehow - I'm not too worried, just happy it's fixed) and now I can save a few different looks, which helps!! Thanks so much everyone!! I love this forum and the help y'all provide. So refreshing!!
  • Options
    That's awesome. I'm glad they were able to get to it right away. :) Have fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure everyone gets 3 free looks.

There's 5 boxes. The 1st box just shows you what you're wearing currently. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th boxes are the 3 free looks. The 5th box is where you can start paying KStars to have more boxes to save looks.

Are you sure about that? On my game I could only save two looks for free of charge and if I want to save a third look then my game charges me 10 kstars to save another look.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    That's what I thought. After the holiday, I will figure out exactly what eat game has. and remember I bought one for 10.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Are you sure about that? On my game I could only save two looks for free of charge and if I want to save a third look then my game charges me 10 kstars to save another look.

Yes, it's 3 free looks for both my games. Can you post a screenshot of how your lookbook closet looks like?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yes, it's 3 free looks for both my games. Can you post a screenshot of how your lookbook closet looks like?

Sure here are my screenshots.

Before:

1217gjk.png

After:

xanqpt.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    From your first picture, it looks like you already have 3 looks saved. The first one with grey top is what you are currently wearing. The beige outfit is saved twice on 1st and 3rd look. Leopard outfit is 2nd look.
    PM to add
  • Options
    From your first picture, it looks like you already have 3 looks saved. The first one with grey top is what you are currently wearing. The beige outfit is saved twice on 1st and 3rd look. Leopard outfit is 2nd look.

I find it completely weird that the beige outfit that I saved first is on two slots.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    You can delete to open up a slot to save a different look. I found that out, and so I'm running around doing that now. lol. Try deleting one. However, the first slot is what you are currently wearing. It's not saved.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary